Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:21:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question - Why you dont buy all coins like i do and think which will be best?  (Read 471 times)
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:44:55 PM by BitcoinMinierRobot

Hey Guys, why you all think abouth it which coins will perform best, all people are talking abouth which coins are best, is it not time waisting to think abouth that which coin will be good, is it not better to do like i do with my robot, buy all coins at poloniex and wait to see what comes out?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:22:25 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 12:23:07 AM by mprep

What the fuck?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

Difference between professional and gambling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGqtmczFdo
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

These posts are getting hillarious.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

Hey Guys, why you all think abouth it which coins will perform best, all people are talking abouth which coins are best, is it not time waisting to think abouth that which coin will be good, is it not better to do like i do with my robot, buy all coins at poloniex and wait to see what comes out?

' A man was playing alone, someone asked what he doing. He replied gambling. But where the other persons. He again replied, I am playing alone. I just want to win who cares about profit/loss. '  Cheesy
Do you really thing, you would make any profit by investing in whole lot. Over the time period, you will just loose your money as most of your money gets invested in coins which are on temporary pump.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

' A man was playing alone, someone asked what he doing. He replied gambling. But where the other persons. He again replied, I am playing alone. I just want to win who cares about profit/loss. '  Cheesy
Do you really thing, you would make any profit by investing in whole lot. Over the time period, you will just loose your money as most of your money gets invested in coins which are on temporary pump.

i have currently buy all coins which poloniex offer, that are abouth 60 coins, they are not so small coins like you can find on bittrex, at poloniex they only post coins which are not to small.

I think a new up trend time can come, means that all coins go up again for some time, when that happen i can sell my coins all with profit and maybe next time i only invest into 20 - 30 coins with my bot, because i know sometimes coins get disapear from market, but also if that happen it is not so big think, my bot is distributing the money very clever into all coins, if one coins disapaer but another make 100 - 200 % gain, then that covers the other coins loose, because both coins have the same amount invested into, so its logic if one coin make 100 and more % gain it can easy recover another looser coin.

I think usual this coins go all up toghter, ok since may this year we have this crash called think, but for me it was not a problem this crash, i have just deposit every few days new money and buyed at lower prices more coins, now if the prices go up again maybe just till the last highs then i am already in profit. But i think before major changes happen we can see again a up trend rallye, and that will be a good oportunity to sell coins and take profits and start the plan again from new.

What abouth you, why you dont trade with my bot just the coins which you find good? it would be more easy then doing it manually, think just that way. I am not selling somethink like super signals which dont exist or license for roboters because trading dont work for me or so. No, i am just selling this roboter because i have code it and i have it already and it can be usefull for other traders also, can save you much time, and the money from every sell of the robot i can invst into new coins.

Ok i can understand it when some people hate it when i post it always again and again Smiley but hey what is the problem, tis bot is better then all other scaming bots which they sell here, they tell you fairy tales abouth her bots and sell you licenses and try to make good marketing, but i am just a genial coder hoe have code soemthink really usefull and offering it to other for which it can be useful too. Or what you think is it not useful, if not why?
vrathamon

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

I tried that for a few years.  It costs too much money to buy up all the Alt coins in any significant amount.  Plus the total amount you'll lose will be more than the amount you spent.  It is only recently (like starting this year), that the run up in all crypto has given me a net profit.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

I tried that for a few years.  It costs too much money to buy up all the Alt coins in any significant amount.  Plus the total amount you'll lose will be more than the amount you spent.  It is only recently (like starting this year), that the run up in all crypto has given me a net profit.

Ok i see many people dont like the idea to buy all coins, but you can also just buy one coin with my bot or the coins which you want, if you have for example 5 - 10 coins in mind. With help of the bot you can distribute your money into this coins easy and professional and if the price go then up one day you make your win, if it dont go up you have not loss to much and propably the bot is still buying for you new positions.

But look in my live account where i buy all coins from poloniex, abouth 60 coins, http://easport.cc/poloniex_neue_ordner/watch_trading.php
I have invest there not more then 1000 Dollar currently and if such a crash again happen, means if it goes again 50 % more down it is also no problem i can put another 1000 Dollar into the coins, but if in 1 - 2 years some coins did make 1000% gain or more, then with only one coin i can recover the loose from all other 60 coins.

But what most propably can happen is that the half goes into win and maybe the half break even no win maybe some loose, so i think overall it can bring just some wins and the risk is managed better when you distribute the money into all coins, thats what i think.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Example Of Risk Reward Ratio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxhMxdqm8yA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: