Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRS] - Persian Token - EXCHANGE - Battle Smart Contract  (Read 9363 times)
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

Interesting I put in 1 eth

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

So this is the fight against Spartans? From the creator of 300 Spartans?
What do investors get from this? And what do you get from fighting them?
What's the essence of this? I don't get it.  Huh

Hi TimeTeller,

the essence is a fight againts Spartans, we are not the Spartans creator, we are Persian creators.
The investors get Persians token to hold or to use against Spartans on the contract battle.
The winner prize is slave token from the opposite faction, future battle event and release on exchange.

King xerxes

Is there only one fight?
What happen if all Spartans and all Persians fights, all tokens will be burnt?

Hi GeremyB,

the battle contract development is in progress. We are working on the main functionality. We want to release a well tested battle contract.
The case of equal amount of soldiers is extremely unprobable and is still under debate.
We are considering to proceeds in this ways:

• Finish the battle without any winner and release all the token to the player (without casualties). Open a new battle for the second anniversary (8th september) with the same rules.
    If also the second battle contract receive an equal amount of soldiers proceeds with one of this two options:
    • finish the battle without any winner, release all token (with casualties) and start a new battle with a window of one day, untill we'll have a winner faction
    • declare a winner randomically

In no case tokens will be burned without a winner.
If you want propose a different outcome we are happy to share with all of you.

Enjoy the battle, enjoy the fight!
King Xerxes

▬▬▬▬║🗼🗼🗼🗼 BATTLE TOKEN  AIRDROP 🗼🗼🗼🗼 ║▬▬▬▬
Join in the first Battle Contract
⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️   
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

Interesting I put in 1 eth

Hi Bossthirteen,

thanks for your generous contribution, really appreciated, we hope your Persians soldier wil enjoy the fight on the battle contract!

King Xerxes

RealEndymion

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

It's would be funny to have the img of tokens in the main post. Why do you use a newbie account ?

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

Thanks for the information!
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

It's would be funny to have the img of tokens in the main post. Why do you use a newbie account ?

We create a new account to make the alias King Xerxes the leader of the ICO and virtually the leader of the Persians token. We make it for fun obviously  Grin
In the hurry to publish ICO we forgot that newbie account coudn't display the images under Jr. Member level.

We hope anyway that you like the army logo and the new websites we launch yestarday!

Enjoy
King Xerxes

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

What's the essence of this? I don't get it.  Huh

Hi TimeTeller,

the essence is a fight againts Spartans, we are not the Spartans creator, we are Persian creators.
The investors get Persians token to hold or to use against Spartans on the contract battle.
The winner prize is slave token from the opposite faction, future battle event and release on exchange.

King xerxes

Hi pls clarify these as I'm not clear:
Are you different developers from 300 tokens ?

About the contract battle, you only talk about the winner prize..Is it also possible to lose my Persians tokens in the battle??
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:26:00 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:30:17 PM by King Xerxes

We are 4 day and 4 hours to go.
We are greatefull to contributor.

We remember that doesen't matter the amount of participation but most important is the number of participants. Take your part of Persians token solder!
This ICO is for fund, for fun and for investment.

More we are, better we'll be.

Persians are coming...
King Xerxes

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:35:12 PM

Hi TimeTeller,

King xerxes

About the contract battle, you only talk about the winner prize..Is it also possible to lose my Persians tokens in the battle??

Hi seyola89,

the battle contract we'll be design to be a real challenge. The winners take the prize, the loosers become (virtual) slave. So the token of a loosers will be transfert to the winners proportionally.
If you are Persians or 300 Spartan token holder you don't have to take part on the figth if you wan't. But if you do you have to take some risk.

We are totally different developers from the 300 Spartan team! We wan't to test our skill and make a (not so simple) battle contract for all, for fun.

Enjoy
King Xerxes

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

We remember that doesen't matter the amount of participation but most important is the number of participants. Take your part of Persians token solder!

Persian are coming...
King Xerxes
The concept of battle with a slightly confusing idea and you say fun and investment?
How do you make investors happy by fighting against an unmeasured enemy amount or quality?

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

So what is new? How much has been contributed for pesian army?

seyola89

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

Polo, Bittrex sir bounty sir? ETH is old news, smart contracts my Persian ass, Go with Waves, they also give free Spartan pussies to jump. lol

Hi digaran, after the battle our winner soldiers sure will have fun with Spartan pussies  Grin Grin Grin

We like the ETH smart contract tecnology, when Waves will release smart contract on the platforms then we'll considered other battle there, for now we can't make a battle on Waves.

King Xerxes

Hmm funny ..so the persians get the 300 Spartans after the battle
seyola89

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Hi,

if understand the main pourpose is the battle contract...but when Will tokens be on exchanges ?
This coin has all the the options to be placed on bitfinex and polo Cheesy Project with bright future Grin

BITTREX PLEASEEE!!!!
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Persian are coming...
King Xerxes
The concept of battle with a slightly confusing idea and you say fun and investment?
How do you make investors happy by fighting against an unmeasured enemy amount or quality?

Hi Matz,

amount of every faction is well know. 300 vs 300.000. What is unmeasured is who and with how many tokens will take part on the fight. But due to blockchain the player could see the contribution of each faction and decide when join the fight, even at last second.

King xerxes

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:19:02 PM

Polo, Bittrex sir bounty sir? ETH is old news, smart contracts my Persian ass, Go with Waves, they also give free Spartan pussies to jump. lol

Hi digaran, after the battle our winner soldiers sure will have fun with Spartan pussies  Grin Grin Grin

We like the ETH smart contract tecnology, when Waves will release smart contract on the platforms then we'll considered other battle there, for now we can't make a battle on Waves.

King Xerxes

Hmm funny ..so the persians get the 300 Spartans after the battle

Or the Spartans get the Persians if wins! But I' m Xerxes, I don't think so!
Then we'll have the exchanges and more event if we have great participation...remember, doesen't matter how many money but how many player!

King xerxes

seyola89

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

Hi TimeTeller,

King xerxes

Hi seyola89,

the battle contract we'll be design to be a real challenge. The winners take the prize, the loosers become (virtual) slave. So the token of a loosers will be transfert to the winners proportionally.
If you are Persians or 300 Spartan token holder you don't have to take part on the figth if you wan't. But if you do you have to take some risk.

We are totally different developers from the 300 Spartan team! We wan't to test our skill and make a (not so simple) battle contract for all, for fun.

Enjoy
King Xerxes

Ok .this is like a probability game then or should I say a bet for FUN..Its cool though..I think I'd rather keep my token for investment sake then. I wana participate with just 0.2 eth...lolz..small..when I become a whale in the future, maybe I will participate in BATTLES...  Cry
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:10:44 PM

Hi TimeTeller,

King xerxes

Hi seyola89,

Enjoy
King Xerxes

Ok .this is like a probability game then or should I say a bet for FUN..Its cool though..I think I'd rather keep my token for investment sake then. I wana participate with just 0.2 eth...lolz..small..when I become a whale in the future, maybe I will participate in BATTLES...  Cry

Hi seyola,

This is a game and and investment. Enjoy!

seyola89

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

Then we'll have the exchanges and more event if we have great participation...remember, doesen't matter how many money but how many player!

King xerxes

On this, don't you think that the timeframe you set for the ICO tokensale is short ?? Because in my own opinion, it may take some time for potential investors to be convinced with this kind of project at this stage
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

King xerxes

On this, don't you think that the timeframe you set for the ICO tokensale is short ?? Because in my own opinion, it may take some time for potential investors to be convinced with this kind of project at this stage

We believe in this project, we think that keep the things as simple as possible is a good choice. No bounty, no whitepaper with ton of words an nothing else. We made the smart contract, the website and are working on battle smart contract. If investor belive in us we will release the token on exchanges.

King Xerxes

kiencuong

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

postoken

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:18:33 AM

What's the essence of this? I don't get it.  Huh

Hi TimeTeller,

King xerxes

Is there only one fight?
What happen if all Spartans and all Persians fights, all tokens will be burnt?

Time is too short. Lượng tham gia ít, cộng đồng không có vấn đề rõ ràng vấn đề, tôi là nhiều người mà không có hình dung ra sao Huh . Chú ý đến hợp đồng chiến đấu, nhưng không chú ý tới cộng đồng mở rộng hay sao? I thought all of the price is available at the community, but not no number you provide!

Persian are coming...
King Xerxes

Hi Matz,

amount of every faction is well know. 300 vs 300.000. What is unmeasured is who and with how many tokens will take part on the fight. But due to blockchain the player could see the contribution of each faction and decide when join the fight, even at last second.

King xerxes

Hi GeremyB,

the battle contract development is in progress. We are working on the main functionality. We want to release a well tested battle contract.
The case of equal amount of soldiers is extremely unprobable and is still under debate.
We are considering to proceeds in this ways:

• Finish the battle without any winner and release all the token to the player (without casualties). Open a new battle for the second anniversary (8th september) with the same rules.
    If also the second battle contract receive an equal amount of soldiers proceeds with one of this two options:
    • finish the battle without any winner, release all token (with casualties) and start a new battle with a window of one day, untill we'll have a winner faction
    • declare a winner randomically

In no case tokens will be burned without a winner.
If you want propose a different outcome we are happy to share with all of you.

King Xerxes
Time is too short. Lượng tham gia ít, cộng đồng không có vấn đề rõ ràng vấn đề, tôi là nhiều người mà không có hình dung ra sao Huh . Chú ý đến hợp đồng chiến đấu, nhưng không chú ý tới cộng đồng mở rộng hay sao? I thought all of the price is available at the community, but not no number you provide!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: