Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRS] - Persian Token - EXCHANGE - Battle Smart Contract  (Read 9363 times)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

how much minimum fund raised for succesfull ICO dev? or this project just picked a charity from investor?
how much PRS i got for 1 ETH?
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

how much minimum fund raised for succesfull ICO dev? or this project just picked a charity from investor?

It will depend from the total amount of raised funds, I think you can monitor donation address balance to understand aprroximate stake per 0.01 ETH

King Xerxes (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

so first an ico for 300 and now another ico for the Persians?

when is the ico for the hookers?

Hi BitPotus,

there isn't hookers here, i'm sorry  Wink
Only a smart contract for token creation (public) where you can see all.
The ICO is for battle smart contract development, so for fun and for investment when Persian will ne on exchanges.

▬▬▬▬║🗼🗼🗼🗼 BATTLE TOKEN  AIRDROP 🗼🗼🗼🗼 ║▬▬▬▬
Join in the first Battle Contract
⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️   
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

It will depend from the total amount of raised funds, I think you can monitor donation address balance to understand aprroximate stake per 0.01 ETH

Thanks larks500, you're right. The total amount of tokens each contributor will have depends both on total found raise and total contribution of investor.
We will deploy the battle smart contract, future development depends on participations.

Enjoy
King xerxes

RealEndymion

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:22:42 PM

Hi,

if understand the main pourpose is the battle contract...but when Will tokens be on exchanges ?

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

any bounty sir?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

Is any prototype available there I don't like this kind of ICO without any purpose but I thin it depend on people what they like to invest in this project. I didn't see anything impressive to invest into this ICO maybe this is created for fun only.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

any bounty sir?

Hi TobiasVR,

there's no bounty for this ICO, only contribution. Every token will be released and used first for battle, then for exchanges and then for other events if we'll have good participations. Take part at the fight!

Enjoy
King Xerxes

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

Is any prototype available there I don't like this kind of ICO without any purpose but I thin it depend on people what they like to invest in this project. I didn't see anything impressive to invest into this ICO maybe this is created for fun only.

Hi TeraBite,

the development of the battle contract take long time for writing and for testing.
We don't yet release a prototype beacuse we are working on it.
The time for write the contract is not much because we plan to release it by 19th August, in time for a virtual rievocation of Battle of Thermopylae (as write on wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae).

The ICO is sure for fun because the development of the contract is for fun, but is also for investment, the Persian token will be release on exchanges.
But, still for fun, we plan to write other kind of event after this first (not so) simple smart contract. We don't place a minimun amount of contribution exactly for this reason so everyone could invest the amount he wants.

For now we release the contract for token creation instead of send token to every contributor to prove that we don't promise something we can't do.

Enjoy the battle, enjoy the fight!
King Xerxes

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:08:31 PM

Polo, Bittrex sir bounty sir? ETH is old news, smart contracts my Persian ass, Go with Waves, they also give free Spartan pussies to jump. lol

🖤😏
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

Polo, Bittrex sir bounty sir? ETH is old news, smart contracts my Persian ass, Go with Waves, they also give free Spartan pussies to jump. lol

Hi digaran, after the battle our winner soldiers sure will have fun with Spartan pussies  Grin Grin Grin

We like the ETH smart contract tecnology, when Waves will release smart contract on the platforms then we'll considered other battle there, for now we can't make a battle on Waves.

King Xerxes

danturner34776

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:26:01 PM

Hi,

if understand the main pourpose is the battle contract...but when Will tokens be on exchanges ?
This coin has all the the options to be placed on bitfinex and polo Cheesy Project with bright future Grin
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

Hi,

This coin has all the the options to be placed on bitfinex and polo Cheesy Project with bright future Grin

One small step...and then another one small step  Wink

After the end of the ICO we'll contact the exchanges for place Persian on market...we aim great participation for great market.

Remeber, we don't reserve any token for us, we release all the token to the market.

King Xerxes

RealEndymion

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:26:13 PM

After the ICO we'll take the token or we have to wait the battle contract and/or the end of the battle ?

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

After the ICO we'll take the token or we have to wait the battle contract and/or the end of the battle ?

Hi RealEndymion,

the tokens will be available on the contributors wallet after the end of the ICO by use of the claimToken() function. After you can chose to hold or to use the Persians on the battle contract.

King Xerxes

igrokvpoker

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

it's a pity, it doesn't have bounty Roll Eyes

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Bizzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:47:33 PM

I think the project sounds pretty interesting, but I dont think I understand the logic.

Ok I can participate in a battle, but isnt it too weird?

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

I think the project sounds pretty interesting, but I dont think I understand the logic.

Ok I can participate in a battle, but isnt it too weird?

The battle is simply a virtual challenge through an Ethereum blockchain smart contract beetween Persian and 300 Token.
If you read their announcement they release tokens and ask every contributor to hold the tokens waiting the launch on exchanges.
We instead want to release a token (virtually a Persian soldier  Smiley ) and use it for small "challenges" starting with the battle against 300 token.
We also want to listing the token on the exchanges, but with the pourpose to allow every player/token holder to be free to sell or trade tokens on exchanges like any other coin. The number of Persian token is fixed, 300.000, but by using in fight some tokens will be burned.

For doing so we have made an ICO. Working time and exchange listing are expensive.
We are writing the contract for battle, we are working on it to release in time for Battle Thermopylae anniversary.

Remember that almost all Persian or 300 Spartans tokens will be returned back to the winner  at the end of the battle, plus an amount of opposite faction token as (virtual) slave. Also in this case no Spartan or Persian tokens will be sent to the development team.

King Xerxes

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:59:04 AM by King Xerxes

Persians!
We are proud to release our websites!

After the end of the ICO we will use the site for report every info about tokens, battle contract rules & stats, etc.
We'll use ICO founds to mantain site domain, to announce future steps and to honor the best Persian general of the fight.

Revive the history, enjoy the fight!

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

So this is the fight against Spartans? From the creator of 300 Spartans?
What do investors get from this? And what do you get from fighting them?
What's the essence of this? I don't get it.  Huh

Hi TimeTeller,

the essence is a fight againts Spartans, we are not the Spartans creator, we are Persian creators.
The investors get Persians token to hold or to use against Spartans on the contract battle.
The winner prize is slave token from the opposite faction, future battle event and release on exchange.

King xerxes

Is there only one fight?
What happen if all Spartans and all Persians fights, all tokens will be burnt?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: