Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐  (Read 146261 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I am completely disappointed with this token.It seems to me that my effort is thrown and forever lost.I do not have any hope that it will be anything better,
I think that just like many tokens will suddenly disappear,but maybe I am in wrong thinking..Just again need time to see which way goes all..

With more than 49 ICO's failing last year as per one of the reports, I don't see any hope in this project.This will be added to the list of failed projects for this year if we don't see anything from the team in the next few months.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I am completely disappointed with this token.It seems to me that my effort is thrown and forever lost.I do not have any hope that it will be anything better,
I think that just like many tokens will suddenly disappear,but maybe I am in wrong thinking..Just again need time to see which way goes all..

With more than 49 ICO's failing last year as per one of the reports, I don't see any hope in this project.This will be added to the list of failed projects for this year if we don't see anything from the team in the next few months.

dont expect anything from this. remember, if they have really plans for the development, why is that we dont see any updates around here?
and what do you expect if dev itself last activity is december 28. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140185

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

dont expect anything from this. remember, if they have really plans for the development, why is that we dont see any updates around here?
and what do you expect if dev itself last activity is december 28. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140185

I agree, I've even considered this a project that failed since 1 month ago.
I do not mean to insult those who still hope for this project, but I'm just trying to talk be honest.
aimlor

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

I do not mean to insult those who still hope for this project, but I'm just trying to talk be honest.

yes this project die already..
dev team or lambo just want free btc from us.. i already lost hope with this team.. such a waste...
in telegram also he didt show up
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

dev team or lambo just want free btc from us.. i already lost hope with this team.. such a waste...
What is the team are you talking about? There was 1 lambo who earnt on lambo when the ico ended

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

What is the team are you talking about? There was 1 lambo who earnt on lambo when the ico ended

By the way how much did the team collect in the crowdsale? just curious to see so many of you disappointed with the current status of the project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

By the way how much did the team collect in the crowdsale? just curious to see so many of you disappointed with the current status of the project.
90M tokens were allocated for the token sale, half of the unsold tokens (10,152,615.12 WiC) were burnt by LiveCoin while the other half was supposed to be sent back to dev (not sure if it was sent though). If the unsold tokens were 20,305,230.24 WiC therefore 69,694,769.76 WiC were sold, if I made the right calculation. I'm not sure how much it was exactly in Eth or BTC, it was not posted on the website and no social media posts about it either.

Anyway, regardless of the amount, every investor would be disappointed if the project become unsuccessful and/or left hanging by the dev.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Seems to be, that this was a Scam, well executed.
They never planed to release something more than just a basic app...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

bumbazaka

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:17:34 AM by dogebearman

It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After the user Infantoo pointed this out here in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043933.msg21393478#msg21393478) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
Jersey08057

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

We should have known. I mean he called himself Lambo. I wish I had cashed out on that last pump.
Jersey08057

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:03:33 AM

Here's an old post. Maybe one of them can answer

"Hey, here's some important information regarding investor safety from the OP:

Escrow Details:

We have a 3 member Escrow Team that will hold a multi signature wallet address that will be used for the ICO. Funds from this wallet can be moved only if 2 out of 3 members sign that transaction.

1) Blazed - Bitrated
2) minerjones - Bitrated
3) WiC Team

We have got very well reputed and trusted members of the community to help us with the ICO so that investor funds are 100% safe. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Escrow address will be available at 6PM EST on April 22, 2017.

We take investor safety very seriously and that is the reason for having the funds in a multi signature wallet and having a single BTC address posted by the escrow team itself.

Feel free to ask any more questions you might have. Smiley
Thanks!"
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

This project had failed at the first attempt and then refunded back and went on to revamp it again and came back with a demo of the app.This helped the team to gain confidence and collect some funds and now nothing left for investors here.

Nousplatform Youtube     
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

This project had failed at the first attempt and then refunded back and went on to revamp it again and came back with a demo of the app.This helped the team to gain confidence and collect some funds and now nothing left for investors here.

yes sir, i really feel the loss has been an investor in this project, i think this project will be successful but apparently dev take advantage and run away from us all. this will be an experience for me
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.
applications that have been released by the WIC team are applications that are not interested by the public, only 100-500 people who have downloaded it. and no valuable products have been released yet. and now my wic coin is just a collection of WaLLet only.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptowipro
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

applications that have been released by the WIC team are applications that are not interested by the public, only 100-500 people who have downloaded it. and no valuable products have been released yet. and now my wic coin is just a collection of WaLLet only.

How much time does it require to create a simple app? and what if you hire a guy who is good at developing apps to get this done pretty quick? I feel the demo of the app was just a way to get the funding and move from here.
bumbazaka

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

How much time does it require to create a simple app? and what if you hire a guy who is good at developing apps to get this done pretty quick? I feel the demo of the app was just a way to get the funding and move from here.

Sure, it is not a good app. But he did this demo and disappeared  Grin Just forget this project. Nothing to do here

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

But I liked the idea   Sad
Nobody here who can take over the project?
WIC 2.0  Smiley

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

But I liked the idea   Sad
Nobody here who can take over the project?
WIC 2.0  Smiley

You cant steal the original idea and proceed with the project, the consent of approval should come from the team, who are completely out of sight for the moment.So I would say none.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: