Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:13:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know what is most bitcoin I can buy online In Canada at once?  (Read 189 times)
sherrylewandowski (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

I’ve been using Quickbt for a while, they're ok, but I’m really capped on how much I can buy at one time, I mean $100 bucks, seriously??? I don’t really want to go meet someone in person or do anything shady or nothing. Just want a good online source where I can buy a lot of Bitcoin at once and super quick as market surges.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

I’ve been using Quickbt for a while, they're ok, but I’m really capped on how much I can buy at one time, I mean $100 bucks, seriously??? I don’t really want to go meet someone in person or do anything shady or nothing. Just want a good online source where I can buy a lot of Bitcoin at once and super quick as market surges.

According to this website, the exchange by the Winklevoss by the name "Gemini" has added support for Canada users:

https://gemini.com/blog/you-can-now-trade-bitcoin-and-ether-in-canada/

This seems to be one of the most serious exchanges. Given that you verify yourself, I doubt you will have problems hitting the limit. I guess $100,000 daily is possible in regulated exchanges, again, given that you reach maximum verification levels.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: