Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Gift Cards  (Read 2134 times)
Skelder (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

Lot's of new brands in stock. Bulk buys available on some brands.

- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
- Steak n Shake
- Haagen-Dazs
- Massage Envy
- The North Face (Instore Only)
- Ann Taylor (Instore Only)
- Children's Place (Instore Only)
- Chuck E. Cheeses
- Texas Roadhouse
- Asics
- AMC Theaters
- Many, many more....

Contact me on Skype: kwood.rowood
**Terms of Service**
Please read and agree to each of these before buying

• Each card has a guaranteed balance for 72 hours after delivery.
  • If you receive a card with a balance that is lower than what you paid for, I will replace it for free (within 72 hours only).
  • There are absolutely no refunds for carelessness or changing your mind after a purchase.
  • If I cannot replace a low balance card, I will exchange it for a different brand or refund you if you prefer.
**DO NOT open a scammer report if you get a dead or low balance card.
Please contact me first. I am always around and happy to help.**

Proof:

Vouches from previous thread

Sent him money through btc
Got what i paid for Kohl's cash
+1 Vouch for me
Vouch , didn't know how to use best buy , he teach me how to use inside store and purchase went successful , Many thanks willing to do more future buissiness
Originally purchased $100 Starbucks and sent him the money and then he stopped replying for a few hours and then later came back and said he didn't have $100 in stock so I swapped it for a $160 Office Depot and paid the difference so $32 BTC total. He stopped responding and has been like this for days.

Edit: He provided me accounts now and they seem to be working, thank you.

Skelder (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Bump up my thread.
20% Everything
Edward2020

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:58:25 AM

do you want to sell or buy?
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:55:12 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 08:16:06 PM by zodiac3011

Bought a haagen dazs gift card from him. Still waiting for him to deliver. Btc is sent... I smell scam

EDIT: I bought a few cards from him, asked how I could verify the balance and he sent me a phone number to call and when I called they all said invalid !!!

Stay away.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:10:20 AM

Why would you send a newbie with all those red tags funds first? Come on man you have been here for some time now and I am sure you know how to stay safe by now.

The best is yet to come!
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:01:31 AM

Before buying the gift cards I asked the seller if I could verify the balance by myself,  since he said yes I bought them. Then he sends me a phone number to verify the balances and it gives all invalid. On his topic he has a picture of the balance checked of a Haagen-Dazs gift card, but he said that the link was shut down, then I asked for the link he used for the topic ()...

This is what he replies

I called my local Haagen-Dazs and asked to speak with a manger. Turns out the url the OP sent me does not belong to them, therefore he is lying.

Take your own conclusions and don't let yourself get scammed.
Skelder (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:22:13 AM

gif upload site

I Have given him the gift cards on skype, i told him at first there was a link to check balance online but that link vanished , so i told the user you would have to use the gift card inside store in order for it to work but the user refuse to go inside store without link, he is making this really difficult for himself, the gift cards all work, if anyone wants to use them and see for yourself you may Call your local Haagen Daz and ask them to check the card balance for you or you may use it inside store since this idiot dosen't want to use in store. Admins please remove his bad vouch as i have given him the cards already , Thanks!
SpectreSolez

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:40:39 AM

This guy is the biggest scammer sent him about $60 dollars in Bitcoin for a finish line gift card and he never replied.  I recommend staying away from this online gift card sellers don't trust any of them or go first ever, No matter what he tells you never send the money first they are heartless and will still your money.
I'm going back to school and that's why I need the cards so  I could afford some shoes but instead, he scammed me he is full of lies even if he gets banned he will make a new account and make fake vouchers and then he will scam someone else. I was really stupid for trusting him.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:08:04 AM

This guy is the biggest scammer sent him about $60 dollars in Bitcoin for a finish line gift card and he never replied.  I recommend staying away from this online gift card sellers don't trust any of them or go first ever, No matter what he tells you never send the money first they are heartless and will still your money.
I'm going back to school and that's why I need the cards so  I could afford some shoes but instead, he scammed me he is full of lies even if he gets banned he will make a new account and make fake vouchers and then he will scam someone else. I was really stupid for trusting him.

You should have taken a look at his reputation before he traded! Or at least opt for an escrow. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's a filthy scammer, no. However, I think it just adds to the fact that there is a trust system in place for a reason. Use it to confirm your deals and make this forum safe for yourself.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
SpectreSolez

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:41:59 AM

You are 100% right and I thank you for taking your time to say this I legit didn't care and I was like fuck it and went ahead and that was a very stupid decision of mine. I never get scam like this online I'm not that stupid but I just didn't care this time and I deserve losing my money.
Psesh

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:22:33 AM

I was also a gullible victim to this asshole. No one deserves to be scammed. He needs to be banned permanently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: