Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild Just Bought $210,000 Worth Of Bitcoin  (Read 3678 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

I don't know if this is true. but I think for a rotchild family bout 210,000$ wort is bitcoins is like a peace of paper from them
you know what? rotchild can bout even 1million $ 

Yeah they only controls the whole banks all around the world.  Already bitcoin was stagnated in some bitcoin addresses. If this is really happened again we will see the bitcoin fork and that we can see now which turns around 300$ down from the value see two days before.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

So it's amyway not his hard earned money it is the money his family took from decades by slavery, ruiling , killing people who didn't obey them , and the fact he invested only 0.001% of his funds. He has over $200 billion and he still wants to control north korea also. Anyways he's old now this investment can help the next 5th generation when people are done with his bullshit.
reee

Activity: 439
Merit: 252

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:42:55 PM

"Recently, John McAfee, founder of the antivirus software company which bears his name, vowed to eat his penis on national television if Bitcoin value does not rise above $500k by 2020. This means McAfee must pray for an increase of 22,636 percent in Bitcoin in the next three years in order to save his manhood."
lol, $500k is nearly impossible in only 3 years. It's all advertising, he's launching some altcoin (or similar thing, don't remember) and he said it for visibility. However, i'll be happy if he's true.

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
█▄▄   ▀███████████████████
████▄▄   ▀████████████████
███████▄▄   ▀█████████████
██████████    ▀██████████
███████▀▀        ▀███████
████▀▀              ▀████
█▀▀                    ▀█
..   █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   Just Press Play
Spotify
YouTube
Soundcloud

8Tracks
Radio
Podcast

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
GET IN TOUCH
Telegram
ANN Thread
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

If they are trully Rostchild i think $210.000 is small amount for them, i personally don't like if the richest people get in to the bitcoin (hoping they won't) they such a have control over it, if they buy a lot of bitcoins and then sell them the price obviously will be crash. Once they buy all of bitcoins, bitcoin will be useless. With that amount i think maybe they just want to test it and see the progress.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

If they are trully Rostchild i think $210.000 is small amount for them, i personally don't like if the richest people get in to the bitcoin (hoping they won't) they such a have control over it, if they buy a lot of bitcoins and then sell them the price obviously will be crash. Once they buy all of bitcoins, bitcoin will be useless. With that amount i think maybe they just want to test it and see the progress.
That is why rich people are making easy money because they can invest a lot in bitcoin that they can control the movement of the price just make a campaign that telling other bitcoin user that the price of bitcoin will crash and rich people will do dipping the price in few days just to trigger other investors and bitcoin users to push down bellow the price of bitcoin.. and wait for rich people will buy more bitcoins in a good rate if rostchild is one of the bitcoin holders he can make already a good profit this past few days from $1800 price if he bought already a bitcoin in that price..
And i think anytime they can sell their bitcoin once they already made a profit with their bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

Rothschilld seems don't want to invest huge amount. That's not huge amount for me because they are known to be the richest in the world. Seems like they are experimenting. But that's good. Atleast they find bitcoin a potential money maker for them. But it's funny because they are known the owner of biggest bank worldwide. Bitcoin is a serious threat for them in the near future. Because i know it could grow huge in the future.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:55:25 PM

I think it wasn't the Rothchilds directly, it's just something else called Rothchild,
I bet this is the case, because for Rotchilds that amount ($210000) its like $2 for everyone else.
Waste of time, they could buy 1 milion BTC if they were serious about investing in crypto.
Rsin21

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

That's not really a huge amount for them. I am willing to bet that they bought it just to mess around with the crypto money nothing else.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:19:17 AM

That's not really a huge amount for them. I am willing to bet that they bought it just to mess around with the crypto money nothing else.

I dont know about the term "mess around" I think they would have people buying it for them, and even them are they messing around for gains? Just change the american MS if you want gains Tongue
Bitcoinsummoner

Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

I think they are just curious about bitcoin and the amount they invest like other said is just a small amount that i think its under testing if they can make a large amount of profit since they already bought 2 bitcoin more or less they can make a large profit if the price of bitcoin will increase more after this august  if they discover that there is a good profit in holding bitcoin expect that they can invest more in bitcoin that can also affected the price to go more high or it can be worst result because he can control the value of bitcoin and gaining this man can make more profit.. just lets hope that it can help to increase the value of bitcoin or else he is trying to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

I think it wasn't the Rothchilds directly, it's just something else called Rothchild,
I bet this is the case, because for Rotchilds that amount ($210000) its like $2 for everyone else.
Waste of time, they could buy 1 milion BTC if they were serious about investing in crypto.

Well, if I was "the Rothchilds", or one of them at least, I wouldn't buy 1 billion BTC at once. You need to put yourself in the feet of one of them. These guys live on their own elitist bubble, they probably still think Bitcoin is a joke, they may be researching it. If this is the legit Rothchilds, maybe they bought some to play with. Remember that for them, $210000 is like us buying $10 bucks worth of BTC to learn and transact some, understand the mechanics etc.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:48:28 AM

It honestly doesn't take a genius to figure this out. First, they control the world (the banks) and they have infinite supply of money, someone with this power cannot invest such a small amount. Bitcoin also represents everything that is against the banking system, investing will simply encourage people to leave that system and Its bad for them. Finally, check these links[1][2]

[1] https://twitter.com/tek_fin/status/889188591309553665
[2] http://www.nytimes.com/1995/01/15/business/wall-street-playing-games-with-names.html

It's some old broker as you can see in the links that OmegaStarScream provided. Tho, i wouldn't be surprised otherwise, but I think that if they'v e seen the opportunity they'd be going in with a much larger sum of money.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:02:46 AM

I think made a mistake. I've read an article saying that bitcoin will be modified and there would be a new bitcoin that will rise. And some bitcoins would not be accepted in some cases. But if he did that a long time ago then he would become a multi billionaire by now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:25:35 AM

I am not sure if this news is confirmed or not but I think people's opinion of looking towards Bitcoin is changing in a positive way and as soon as some governments are recognising Bitcoin, more and more people are coming forward to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure some millionaires must have invested in Bitcoins because they have practically nothing to lose.

* Rothschild Just Bought $210,000 Worth Of Bitcoin.

What do you think about this news and overall people's perception about Bitcoin?

$210,000 are their daily meal plan. It's nothing compared to their wallet volume.
I would be impressed and think of it like a news if they bought $210M. But $210K? They may just want to have some drug deliver diversity.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

I wouldn't doubt if he bought some bitcoin, but serious why $210,000 worth. You know he is worth a trillion dollars could he not just buy an exchange or something.
   Rothchild is being humble. $210,000 worth of coins portrays a speculative approach. Surely he's no fool, genius in fact. Any amount greater than that, and we'll be calling him a whale (cue the tin foil hats, & conspiracy nutters). This creates a safe distance from a vantage point, and portrays a modest curiousity.
   Imagine beating your litttle brother at videogames every time? Every now and then, you look the other way, and let the little guy get the win. U know, let him be king for a day, even though he indeed is the fool (not literally).

cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

I wouldn't doubt if he bought some bitcoin, but serious why $210,000 worth. You know he is worth a trillion dollars could he not just buy an exchange or something.

The Rothschilds' wealth is a common misconception. People think they're worth Trillions. They are not. In 2015 Forbes ranked the wealthiest of the Rothschild clan at #1150 or so, estimating his wealth to be $1.4b.

Here's more information about the myth that is the Rothschilds wealth: http://www.snopes.com/rothschild-family-wealth/

even the wealthiest family in the world, the rothschilds are joining in bitcoin, it only means that bitcoin will be stable, known for a banking family, the rothschilds must have seen something of value with bitcoins, and i just hope this is not something that they wanted to take over since money is just paper to them.

They are definitely not the worlds most wealth family. The Walton's (of Wal-Mart) have greater wealth. And then what about the Buffet or Gates families?

The wealth of the Rothchilds is supposedly not fully reported, the full wealth of unreported things is rumored to be over a trillion. If I was part of the Rothchild clan, I wouldn't like to be on top everyone else by a mile in the Forbes magazine, it just makes you a target. Most Rothchilds are lowkey people, most people on Forbes are pretty known. The Rothchilds are too many, we aren't talking about a single individual but an entire family.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

I am not sure if this news is confirmed or not but I think people's opinion of looking towards Bitcoin is changing in a positive way and as soon as some governments are recognising Bitcoin, more and more people are coming forward to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure some millionaires must have invested in Bitcoins because they have practically nothing to lose.

What do you think about this news and overall people's perception about Bitcoin?

210,000$ is just a coins to them. i am really surprise if they are the real rottschild family because they can easily buy those exchanger if they really want to have it. its hard to know if its them or the same name only.

Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

210,000$ is just a coins to them. i am really surprise if they are the real rottschild family because they can easily buy those exchanger if they really want to have it. its hard to know if its them or the same name only.

Yes, as I said I am not sure if it a confirmed news or not but even if it is not their investment still, the people are coming forward to invest in Bitcoin which highlights the impact of growing trust among the general public. Even if we are comparing the users of digital wallets for fiat currencies and number of current Bitcoin users, there is a huge gap in between and thus there is a huge scope for the growth in next few years. We already have the users who know how to use digital wallets, now it's time to explain them about bitcoin.
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:24 AM

That would be a low investment for a Rothschild I think, I don't know if this news is true and reliable and we are not also so sure if Rothschild are the one who invest or there is one behind the scene of the investment. If I am a Rothschild I wouldn't invest in that kind of amount, they are the wealthiest family known in the whole world maybe a $2 million is worth to be invest for by the Rothschild.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

Wow if they are going to invest into bitcoin I think it's a great news,
The value is going to be pump up higher again,

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: