Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Bitconnect coin  (Read 1808 times)
Slosid (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

Hello,

for these  coin i need more specific details  how is profitable and i cant find any anwser, so if any one is mining these coin i would appreciate it.
So my quastion i have rig with 180mh/s for ETH. And my quastion is how mny coins do i expect to mine on month (pool), and also how mny SOLO.
other quastions about, wallet and pool, where can i exchange it would be usefull  if any one knows. But for now i need to know how mny coins do u get per month on these
MH/s rate for ETH if it is same or more etc.

Thank you

And i hope that somebody will know
ESJai

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

I Mine Anything and Everything!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:04:39 AM

Bitconnect is on Scrypt algorithm. It is an asic algorithm so you probably don't want to mine on it. In fact, it would probably take ages to mine $1.
1234ms

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

ETH mining with 180 mh/s at the current difficulty, in a pool you`ll get around 1.5 ETH/month and with the increase in difficulty in another 2 months, you will probably be getting 1 ETH /month.
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:50:01 PM

if i would be you, i would probabaly at first make some research, let not looking like dumbo0 for others...

RTFF && RTFM...
BennyT

Activity: 259
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

I've done the pre work for mining bitconnect coin. Joined the pool, created the bat file and got it working.

I wanted to let it run for a full few days and see how it nets out but there are a couple of issues. It uses cuda miner which seems to blow in comparison to claymore or the others and whenever I install CUDA to make that miner work, I can't switch back to claymore without re-installing the nVidia drivers so that's a pain. Also, when I have everything optimized for claymore, running the cards at 65-70% - cudaminer doesn't like that and it crashes immediately so I have to run the power at 100% for it not to crash. Everything is much hotter and the power drain is obviously higher.  I didn't design my rigs to run at 100% power.

I'm definitely interesting in mining bitconnect coin, just wanting to see if others have found more efficient ways of doing so.
EARL16

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

hello

I would like to find out where do i get the mining software to mine bitconnect coins..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: