Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-07-24] Scientists Propose Using Blockchain In Dairy Products Industry  (Read 6644 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

Scientists from St. Petersburg, Russia, have created a new Blockchain-based system to protect dairy products from counterfeiting.

The scientists set a goal of creating a system using Blockchain technology, the implementation of which does not require large investments from enterprises. Thus, the additional security measures would not force buyers to overpay for the milk they are buying.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-in-dairy-products-industry/
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

Well we already know that blockchain technology is applicable to every industry and sector. I think is a good thing to take advantage of this new technology. I haven't read the article though, but I guess that this should be a private blockchain that only a few person can have access because their main concern here is security. I hope this project will really push through so that they can protect their dairy products from counterfeiting.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:58:55 AM

Well we already know that blockchain technology is applicable to every industry and sector. I think is a good thing to take advantage of this new technology. I haven't read the article though, but I guess that this should be a private blockchain that only a few person can have access because their main concern here is security. I hope this project will really push through so that they can protect their dairy products from counterfeiting.

I have been saying the same thing because although I am not a technical guy but reading from many article about the blockchain technology I understand that it can be applied in all industries and in all organizations. This technology can be applied perfectly by all entities and in many circumstances. And what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.

More than Bitcoin in fact, the revolution is actually the blockchain technology. It can be all encompassing and can bring so many benefits to humankind if applied correctly and will not be utilized for the detriment of the human race. I am exciting to think of the many ways that blockchain can be utilized to improve products and help people.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

keep track of the dairy products produced? interesting concept. Not sure if it needs a blockchain for it though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: