Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bgibso01---ACCOUNT HACKED!!!!  (Read 345 times)
BenHacked (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

Wanted to give everyone a heads up.  My account bgibso01 has been hacked.  As such, don't have any dealings with it as I have no control over it.  I've been trying to find if there is anyone on the boards to contact, but have not seen a place to report it.

Looks like it's happened since July 17th as that was my last post before the hacked one showed up yesterday pumping some program.

I guess it was bound to happen, and at least I had 4 good years with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uarebitcoinsbox

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

try to reset password brother
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:17:58 AM

Sign a message to your Bitcoin address that is associated with the account with the following format:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <account> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <email>. The current date is <date>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: ...
OR
I sent that address to someone in a PM with PM ID#...

Then send it to theymos or Cyrus after.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

try to reset password brother

"brother" did..

Wanted to give everyone a heads up.  My account bgibso01 has been hacked.  As such, don't have any dealings with it as I have no control over it.  I've been trying to find if there is anyone on the boards to contact, but have not seen a place to report it.

Looks like it's happened since July 17th as that was my last post before the hacked one showed up yesterday pumping some program.

I guess it was bound to happen, and at least I had 4 good years with it.

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!

This account has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My last post was July 17 regarding a scam sale.  The password and email address to this account has been changed. Do not rely on it anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Today at 03:13:11 AM - bgibso01 - password reset via email

Today at 05:01:41 AM - bgibso01 - password changed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=150231

So, you left a positive rep to Ziber yesterday in spite of never ever commenting in this thread, then today your account was hacked, with the hacker opting to comment in this thread as his first post after having successfully hacked your account. Meanwhile, you're like, "Oh well! Shit happens." Hey, can I interest you in a beachfront property on Pakled Prime? It comes complete with solar power and an in-house toilet bowl cleaner named Leroy Fodor.

This is interesting ...

I've watched and read this thread with interest.  I don't have a dog in the fight, although I've purchased bfl products and have had problems with products that required customer service.  Jody even gave me a tour of the facility back in April-May 2013.  I've never been politically correct, so forgive my ignorance for the following.

For who ever it was to say they did not see mexicans/latinos, etc. working at BFL doesn't hold up.  When I toured there, there were several men and women (some very cute I might add).  Jody said they were college kids.

My personal overall experience with them has been positive.  IMHO, both sides of the finger pointing are lying.  I think Josh stated their policy best one day on their forum.  They only care about their top 20% customers.  So are side deals done for the big fish? Probably. Do they care if your $10,000 or less order is delayed? Nope.  Are they deceptive? Depends on perception.  Illegal? Doubtful.

So let's refill the popcorn and read some more. Don't expect a smoking gun, read what is not being said, and look at it as entertainment.

If you invested 40k plus (3200btc that would now be worth a shit ton) I think you would have a different tune. I've learned that buying coin and holding is the way to go.. You don't have to tell me 2 err i mean 3 times...

So, an account formally belonging to a Gibson posted on my thread pretending to be an ex-employee of BFL, whereupon said post was immediately quoted and commented on by a dude who the FBI faked his death so to imprison Ross of SilkRoad for life, eh?

You can't make this shit up!

Oh and here is comment history..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=150231;sa=showPosts

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: