Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGo future price  (Read 5303 times)
urbanet74 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

Is it good to invest in OmiseGo till 2020? What do you think the price of OmiseGo could being in 2020?
AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

It is a great concept "Omisego"

You may keep it for future as it holds great potential, also it can be over triple figures in dollars ($).

Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

Is it good to invest in OmiseGo till 2020? What do you think the price of OmiseGo could being in 2020?
Why predict in 2020 very long Cheesy Cheesy
We better see the development in the next few months

www.bitcoinisle.com
Pr3ttyBoyAJ

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

What exchanges are you guys using to purchase OMG?
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

It's not possible to predict OmiseGo's price, you should look for a dedicated team before investing longterm like 3-5 years.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

What exchanges are you guys using to purchase OMG?
Bittrex is ok. But wait today. Is Red all Wink
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

OmiseGO is bumping at cryptagio.com today, get your chance to buy some OMGs until they go even higher!

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I can't predict the price but it is good project and probably it would be profitable long term investment, price in 2020 depends on many factors. Mostly about the market

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

OmiseGO is bumping at cryptagio.com today, get your chance to buy some OMGs until they go even higher!
OmiseGO is a good project but this year totally unexpected dump are happen in the market. So better we should wait and see the future this will going to pump again.
 But cryptagio is not a big impact of this coin so once all the Cryptocurrencies are going to moon this will also continue the journey otherwise this coin will not move to forward.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

I think the price of OmiseGo will cross $55 by 2020.Last January the price of OmiseGo rose to $24.At present the price of OmiseGo is reduced to $4.So it is better to hold two or three years.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

It is very difficult to predict the situation with this project even in 2019, I think that in long-term investment it is better to trust more reliable coins. But I think that you can keep it up to the bull market and you will get a profit.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

OmiseGO is a good project but this year totally unexpected dump are happen in the market. So better we should wait and see the future this will going to pump again.
 But cryptagio is not a big impact of this coin so once all the Cryptocurrencies are going to moon this will also continue the journey otherwise this coin will not move to forward.
Just like any other coin or token in the market that has taken a huge hit due to the recent occurrence of the market downtrend, I would say investing in a market with prospect is the way to go at the moment and OMG is a pretty good market to be holding for the long term at this dip. Sentiments in the market can change based on how volume starts rushing into each market and we start seeing some level of participation.

I think the price of OmiseGo will cross $55 by 2020.Last January the price of OmiseGo rose to $24.At present the price of OmiseGo is reduced to $4.So it is better to hold two or three years.
There is no need thinking, as I know there is simply no way anyone can know exactly what the value of any market is going to end up as in the long run. Sure, it may be up to that and it may end up not being up to that, but at least if the trend of the market changes, one thing I am sure of is that it is not a market that is going to end up slacking and not bring a huge profit for investors.
borovikovtopmen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

The coin is good, I think that its technology will be useful and hence will increase. You can part of the Deposit to invest in it but not much because there are still a lot of good coins and tokens .
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

At least Omisego is still working on the core developer of ethereum platform and that gives a lot of insight about the future of the OMG. I could say that it's still traded above the ico price which is good for everyone. OMG is not so impressive right now and even there was a project that called CRPT which has created a very useful product still didn't get a lot of increase too basically crypto depends on the trend.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

I do not need to guess, but I think it can cost $ 100 in 2020. If the development team is fine. but if very well then maybe $ 500
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: