Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Uncensored] - Archived  (Read 1257 times)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 01:25:07 PM by Lauda

Thread Note: I have posted an uncensored version of the ANN thread (which is self moderated) as requested by nemgun; a thread where this project can be discussed freely and where criticism is not censored. I do not have any opinion on this project at this time, thus do not bother me about it. I have scaled down the fonts and the images. The content of the thread is not edited in any way of form.

Thread archived as the founders promised not to censor anymore.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CryptoBey

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

Reserved

Yolu bilmek ile yolda gitmek arasında büyük bir fark vardır. Morpheus
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Reserved Turkish translation if need.
Stop spamming and read the damn thread.

Thread Note: I have posted an uncensored version of the ANN thread (which is self moderated) as requested by nemgun; a thread where this project can be discussed freely and where criticism is not censored. I do not have any opinion on this project at this time, thus do not bother me about it. I have scaled down the fonts and the images. The content of the thread is not edited in any way of form.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Thank you Lauda, i am really pleased to see the trusted legendaries of the community lets the developers talking freely, Bitcointalk have been made originally for developers, today it starts to be a small business, just because of spamers and scamers.

For reference, the old thread was : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028112.0

Devs are spamers and trolls today, ignoring questions and closing threads. they prefer to use self-moderated threads to avoid the posts of intelligent people who have interesting questions to ask.

I think that Bitcointalk should remove the possibility to create self-moderated threads, as everyone have the right to give his opinion in a decentralized community, and this is the development, we never delet the history, we use it to learn from our mistakes.

A developer creates the future using his past mistakes.

I advise the good bounty hunters not to participate as their reputation could suffer because of these guys. Everything is recorded on Bitcointalk, and never deleted.

Thanks again Lauda to let the community express its opinion.
Niksa90

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Is the purpose of censored btct thread to help scammers moderate their content? Bitcointalk is the pillar of unbiased information for the decentralized world. How are we going to help cryptos decentralized if we are allowing self-moderated scams to abuse our community. There is nothing technical in the whitepaper. The whitepaper is just a pdf with cool design. From what we have right now is a centralized project with no usage from a decentralized perspective. The only reason they are doing an ICO is to jump on the hype like all these ethereum scam icos
nemgun

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:00:58 PM

Let me tell you a story :

i had a look at a book : "The history of a magician", it is the memories of Hjalmar Schacht, here is an overview of his background :

Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht (22 January 1877 – 3 June 1970) was a German economist, banker, liberal politician, and co-founder in 1918 of the German Democratic Party. He served as the Currency Commissioner and President of the Reichsbank under the Weimar Republic. He was a fierce critic of his country's post-World War I reparation obligations.

While he never joined the NSDAP, he became a supporter of Adolf Hitler, and served in Hitler's government as President of the Reichsbank (1933–1939) and Minister of Economics (August 1934 – November 1937). As such, Schacht played a key role in implementing the policies attributed to Hitler.[2]

While Schacht was for a time feted for his role in the German "economic miracle," he opposed Hitler's policy of German re-armament insofar as it violated the Treaty of Versailles and (in his view) disrupted the German economy. His views in this regard led Schacht to clash with Hitler and most notably with Goering. He was dismissed as President of the Reichsbank in January 1939. He remained as a minister without portfolio, and received the same salary, until he was fully dismissed from the government in January 1943. [3] After the war, he was tried at Nuremberg but acquitted.

In 1953, he founded a private banking house in Düsseldorf. He also advised developing countries on economic development.

Source : Hjalmar Schacht in Wikipedia

When Hitler came at the head of germany, the government had an enormous financial issue, Schacht found a solution to avoid the Treaty of Versailles limitations and provide more funds to the government by creating the MEFO notes.
The result of these notes was the re-arming of the german nation and the relaunch of their economy, it was also used to stop the galoping inflation.

These notes can be compared to the actual Cryptocurrencies as both appeared during/after an economical crisis, and brings new financial levers to finance the economies of the targeted countries/networks.

For me, today i see companies like snapchat, google, instagram, who brings solutions for some users, to ease the internation communications, it is good, but today we see that 90% of these applications to basically say :" Look, my life is better then yours !", You eat a chese burger and send its picture to all your friends saying "Amazing chese buger !", it is totally stupid to behave like that, it reflects a worldwide intellectual regression because instead of having an intellectual world, we got a materialist world.

Today Bitcoin can resolve this kind of problem as it is a technological revolution, it attracted a lot of developers, knowledge, know-how, for example yesterday i talked to two bank companies representatives who invested into the NVO project, they did it because the presented technologie is interresting and it represents an innovation who can survive in the future, while an ERC20 token, used into a server will often create inflation instead of anything else. Because of this inflation cryptocurrencies are beign regulated by organisms like the SEC because of the eventual scams regarding their respective citizens, which means that somewhere, it will soon be regulated but meanwhile everyone is taking advantage of the hype like Ejin does, why do they need to take advantage of the ethereum hype ?

Into the posts of the first thread (locked now) Enjin said they earn about 1Million $ a month, why does a million project needs to do a crowdsale ?
First, it is totally idiot to use a token, it means they will have to change their initial currency (USD) to their token (which is uncertain) which means that they will risk to loose their users because of the confusion experienced by the new crypto users, will they provide an internal exchange ? it will need a lisence, which means they will ask their users to go to an exchange in order to get or sell their tokens and buy/sell ethereum to realise the transfers, while the answer is more simple. They never got 1 Million $ a month, they loosed 30% of their userbase during the last few month, even if they still have a lot of users, 30% is a hard hit to their platform, while all the gaming platforms experience an increased frequentation during summer time because of the holidays. In other words, their platform loosed 30% of its users during the last 4 months and this is why they decided to use an ethereum token, just to fake the frequentation of their platform and hype it using Ethereum and crypto users, after that, they mayt sell the platform and go with the funds.

The big question, they said they will sell different products into their platform, does a designer would like to be paid in ERC20 Token, Bitcoin, USD, or Ethereum ? For me, the main currencies are the most logical ones ETH BTC USD are the currencies they want to use, so why haven't they implemented them in their platform ? This is why they are lieing with the Token.

When a website starts to die, he never comes back, let's take Yobit as an example, or even a game, when it starts to die, it nevers comes back unless a new version is available or a big update is pushed. This is why i say this ICO is useless and shouldn't even exist, it is a non-sence. This is why they won't answer to any question and created a self-moderated post.

To conclude, i spoke about Schacht to say that if these ERC20 tokens have no usage, are just a hype, and used as a way to get money from people it will encourage the different governments to issue regulations about them as they harm their citizens.

Why cryptos could bother the governments ?

Who will finance the highways ? security ? Social security ? hospitals ? education ? cities maintenance ....
Actually it is the collected taxes who lets all these services to be maintained by the governments, it is good that Bitcoin is here because the governments abused of these taxes, however it is the best argument they have to regulate bitcoin, let's avoid giving them more arguments with these ERC20 tokens, what ever happens, Bitcoin will never really disapear, however most of the altcoins won't be able to survive because they don't bring a real technological innovation, and only the real projects will gain in value, like at the epoch of hitler with companies like Volkswagen, Porsh, Siemens, the companies who will always survive. So please, invest in projects who have a real future, not in 3 months lifespan projects.
Niksa90

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I got interested in this "ENJIN coin" project and I started investigating their platform.

The research was done using tools, such as BUZZ sumo and ahrefs.

After investigating their social influence and organic traffic, I realized that they are ranking as a platform and that "enjin" itself is a keyword.

It seems they have a platform that enables gamers to create websites for their servers, guilds etc..

Here is an image link on how many users they have: http://imgur.com/pDm4tRG

An interesting part is that they lost about 50% of their users in the last few months.

Is it a bad timing or they are trying to gather a retirement money.

My opinion Enjin is a Scam
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

other bounty program Dev?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

Did this coin has its own game? or this will be use as the virtual currency for games that come from other developers.
Also, when will the bounty campaign started?
nemgun

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

other bounty program Dev?

I understand that you are new to bitcointalk, but you should really care about the projects you want to get bounties from, this one is obviously a scam.

Did this coin has its own game? or this will be use as the virtual currency for games that come from other developers.
Also, when will the bounty campaign started?

from a sr.member i am a little disapointed, this is a token, not even a coin, you need eth to use it, they promised bounties, but you shouldn't associate to a scam bounty, you should have a look at the whitepaper and you will see that it is a scam. You will also note that there is no game.
fordlincoln1

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:17:08 AM

I've met the Enjin team and talked to them, I was super impressed with their experience working on Enjin for the last 9 years and the amount of users on their platform. This project is credible and I'm looking forward to the ICO.
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:46:32 AM

I'll be honest, scam accusation aside, which been kind of baseless, they have a working platform for years.  This is more than a lot of the other ICOs has and they have potential customers they can already tap into.
nemgun

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

I've met the Enjin team and talked to them, I was super impressed with their experience working on Enjin for the last 9 years and the amount of users on their platform. This project is credible and I'm looking forward to the ICO.
I'll be honest, scam accusation aside, which been kind of baseless, they have a working platform for years.  This is more than a lot of the other ICOs has and they have potential customers they can already tap into.

The thing is that no one replies to my questions, yes there are users who pays FIATS to Enjin, however they loosed 50% of their frequentation volume, i can't imagine that someone will buy Eth and Enjin coin to use it on the platform as it is more complicated for non crypto users.
Knowing the team doesn't makes them trustfull. I know alex from CPS too, and he told me that they can be trusted, however when i looked deeply into the project i understood they are unexperimented. Ask yourself something, as they know alex, why haven't they mentioned him as an advisor ?
 The Ethereum tokens are built on a decentralized network, Enjin wants to centralize the token, which is a roll back as the project is centralized they have nothing to do with cryptos, they can create their own virtual token and use it into their platform, but it wouldn't have the same impact and wouldn't bring the same traction.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

It that a new child project from you? @Lauda

Edit... I understand

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

The thing is that no one replies to my questions, yes there are users who pays FIATS to Enjin, however they loosed 50% of their frequentation volume, i can't imagine that someone will buy Eth and Enjin coin to use it on the platform as it is more complicated for non crypto users.
Knowing the team doesn't makes them trustfull. I know alex from CPS too, and he told me that they can be trusted, however when i looked deeply into the project i understood they are unexperimented. Ask yourself something, as they know alex, why haven't they mentioned him as an advisor ?
 The Ethereum tokens are built on a decentralized network, Enjin wants to centralize the token, which is a roll back as the project is centralized they have nothing to do with cryptos, they can create their own virtual token and use it into their platform, but it wouldn't have the same impact and wouldn't bring the same traction.
Does it really matter if a project is centralize (Ripple) or decentralize.  If the project can make me money, I'm all for it.  Rather have a centralized platform that gives ROI than a failed decentralized platform that loses money.

If Facebook decides to use their centralized platform and introduce a decentralized token to it I am all for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: