Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When is footballcoin going to hit exchanges?  (Read 442 times)
loikloik (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:34:56 AM

As the title sais
I was wondering when XFC (footballcoin) is going to be traded on exchanges?
During ICO they stated they were talking with exchanges to list their coin, now i can't find anything about it and it has been a good month...

Thanks in advance
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:36:58 AM

I have football i invest in this project in may and I think the dev work for that. I hope we see footballcoin in bittrex, liqui or poloniex if that happen for sure the price of footballcoin will increase or the price will become double . So we need patience and understanding because listing coin in exchqnges site is not easy you need a lot of process or step before you the coin listed to that exchanges site.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

Yeah its been almost? a month already but there is no official announcement yet or if there is, please enlighten us. It is a good concept coin and must be hitting in exchanges already but seems there is some delay.

Open for Campaigns
petershine

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

The management of FootballCoin should deliver what you have promised. You have promised to list it onto exchange after ICO, and you see many people have been trusting you to buy in your ICO, and all of us have expectation to your company. There are many negative noises on the non-regulation on ICO. To be one of the players and benefiting from ICO, you have the obligation to maintain the good reputation of the industries and delivered what you have promised. Otherwise, don't make that promise and be fair to the consumers.

The management of FootballCoin have to at least update the supporters the progress on the listing on exchange, rather than just keep on silence and behave likes "it's none of my business".
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

I was really interested in this project when the ico was ongoing but couldn't participate because all my investment where tight somewhere.i had forgotten about it until I saw this thread. I am really surprise it's yet to hit any exchange.alot ico that came after it are already in exchanges.i think their best move would have been to launch it to coincide with the start of the European football season.just hope it's not another scam ico because I really believe in the project
TravelMug

Activity: 2744
Merit: 860

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

The management of FootballCoin should deliver what you have promised. You have promised to list it onto exchange after ICO, and you see many people have been trusting you to buy in your ICO, and all of us have expectation to your company. There are many negative noises on the non-regulation on ICO. To be one of the players and benefiting from ICO, you have the obligation to maintain the good reputation of the industries and delivered what you have promised. Otherwise, don't make that promise and be fair to the consumers.

The management of FootballCoin have to at least update the supporters the progress on the listing on exchange, rather than just keep on silence and behave likes "it's none of my business".

From the very beginning of FootballCoin, I lot of buzz was created and I thought that its a good investment that time. However, I didn't have the chance to get it before. But looking back now, I was so disappointed that up to now, the token is not listed yet. I can't believed that after several months already, the dev team hasn't give us any update. Lucky me, I didn't get in the bandwagon before otherwise I would be so frustrated as well. I guess you guys need to wait further announcement from the dev team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

I feel your frustation. I too have invested in Football coin and was hoping that by now it would have been added to polo and bittrex. But to be honest, it is not under the devs control to put a coin at a particular exchange. Moreover bittrex has not even been adding any new coins lately. Waiting just like you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: