Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥【MONITOR】 🔥🔥 Dracoix's Moonshot Pump Monitor  (Read 12195 times)
Hoekje

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

Hello, I just started using the classic tool. The Moonshot version was readable easily, but really slow (G4560 CPU).
The classic version seems to use about 30% CPU which is great, but doesn't produce new lines that often (is this normal?)

Is there any guide on how to read from the classic version? I do not seem to understand the lines. ie:
BTC-XLM   | ++PUMP | Conf: 76,13% | Price: +0,49%  | LATE! | VOL: 9,93  | VA: 2,11      | VM: 0,33  | VS: 5,08  | PCA: +0,49%   | TV: 3,32      | TC: -0,13%

Is there a way you can show me the meanings of each value? Like
COIN | PUMP/DUMP | CONFIDENCE | max price increase? | What is late? | etc.

Thank you very much for the amazing tool Smiley Looking forward to using it and if it works good I'll buy the GUI version.
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:18:16 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 10:27:04 PM by Astrali

Make sure the latest Java 8 (not 9) is installed and is 64-bit. Also make sure Java has permission to run on the machine.

i had the right Java version installed + java 9.

now i removed java9
works nice now - key is bought Cheesy
Thanks for your advice!

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
dracoix (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:06:54 AM

Hello, I just started using the classic tool. The Moonshot version was readable easily, but really slow (G4560 CPU).
The classic version seems to use about 30% CPU which is great, but doesn't produce new lines that often (is this normal?)

Is there any guide on how to read from the classic version? I do not seem to understand the lines. ie:
BTC-XLM   | ++PUMP | Conf: 76,13% | Price: +0,49%  | LATE! | VOL: 9,93  | VA: 2,11      | VM: 0,33  | VS: 5,08  | PCA: +0,49%   | TV: 3,32      | TC: -0,13%

Is there a way you can show me the meanings of each value? Like
COIN | PUMP/DUMP | CONFIDENCE | max price increase? | What is late? | etc.

Thank you very much for the amazing tool Smiley Looking forward to using it and if it works good I'll buy the GUI version.

As Moon Alert's bigger and fatter brother Moonshot progresses, Moon Alert gets extremely outdated. Moon Alert only sees 5mins at a time and uses at most 20 days of data for that 5mins report.

There is a small explanation when the app first loads what each field means.

LATE is basically an arbitrary 'too late' to get in on the ride.
Conf% (I think) is attached to the 30min base-volume percentile compared to 20 days of data -OR- the 5min base-volume percentile.
PCA is a fudge number meant to be the realistic 5min price change% weighted to the average price changes of all 20 days.

The rest are better explained in the info when the app first loads.
dracoix (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:09:06 AM

Weekly bump.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

sounds like a great tool...
how did it perform during the altcoin hassle the last weeks?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
dracoix (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

sounds like a great tool...
how did it perform during the altcoin hassle the last weeks?

Not sure, past 2 weeks I've been doing other things, but I have been getting an influx of users trying it out.
andrylee

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!!! Cool Cool
dracoix (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!!! Cool Cool

Thanks, and although I've taken a short hiatus, it was mostly to throttle new purchases so I can mitigate any possible problems when I will force everyone to upgrade to the new keycode system. (*gasp* *red flag* dracoix doesn't care about sales, I call bs!) It really is true, about 10% of every keycode purchase has a problem in some way already, either via user error or it derped and I have to manually create a new one. I don't want to create a hundred of them by hand. So, I've been spending the majority of time fixing that issue with a new method and I've been upgrading my homelab equipment quite a bit thanks to previous purchases. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for putting my hobby upgrade on the fast track. Development will return shortly either before or right after the Bitcoin fork. I'm trying to get my homelab finished before the fork. Moonshot has reached to the point where I need to have SonarQube running, have an actual internal git/svn, and a new workstation to profile/optimize it live... so I got a Threadripper 1950X, should do the trick. The end result should have Moonshot be able to run on an i3 potato, a macbook, or even an AMD APU.

tl:dr: I'm committed, not dead, just went out to get equipment and weaponry to bash some problematic walls down.
panther93

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:10:05 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:23:37 PM by panther93

Angry
I just got scammed, by tim armstrong on telegram channel
guess I got strong armed by tim
sucks big time
dracoix (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

Angry
I just got scammed, by tim armstrong on telegram channel
guess I got strong armed by tim
sucks big time

Be sure to report him to abuse@telegram.org, the more reports the more he'll be flagged.
panther93

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

I most definitely will
do not want others to get scammed
by charging for a product is that NOT his
newslaves026

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

Does this software still work?

How does it work? Signals after the pump already took place? How make $$$?
zizzy88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

Hi Dracoix I just downloaded the moonshot. Everytime i open the moonshot app and close it and reopen, a bulk pull has to take place which hangs and I have to close and restart the app to another bulk pull and a possible system hang. Is there a way I can just bulk pull once and not have to keep doing it everytime I open the app?

Can you send me a trial code for me to check and see if this is for me?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: