Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Rakugo - Publishing & Content Tokenization Platform  (Read 6747 times)
Rakugo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:51:59 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:22:45 PM by Rakugo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

Where does the name Rakugo come from?
Does it mean something related to your project?
Can you give us some points on how the individuals from the publishing industry will be knowledgeable in crypto, as they are your target customers here?
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

what is youre project dev, not explain this thread with roadmap
any bounty, if open bounty translation i want reserve indonesian languange if you need

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gina

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP . The team should answer the questions of community frequently.
suggest you add some pic viedo roadmap etc.. good luck and excellent run
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

For people who are supposedly launching a platform for "creatives", you are demonstrating a complete lack of creativity with your logo....

Roll Eyes
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

Block chain technology has been applied in various industries, but it has not made clear what problems can be solved for this industry
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Can you give us some points on how the individuals from the publishing industry will be knowledgeable in crypto, as they are your target customers here?

Hi there, thanks for the questions. The name comes from the Japanese word Rakugo (The Art of Storytelling) which we thought was apt given that we are building a platform that allows publishers to showcase and tell their stories.

We are designing the product and UI/UX so there will be little to no barrier to entry for people who have no experience in crypto and knowledge of crypto will not be needed to publish on Rakugo. Therefore, publishers on the platform will not need to have deep experience in crypto to benefit from its features. Royalty payments will be made in cryptocurrency and we will be partnering with payment processors to offer different payout options for publishers where they want it. We expect to have to work on education and onboarding for some of the deeper features in the product such as the marketplace. We think that there is a great opportunity for a company to build blockchain intrinsically into a product in the way that we are that gives a steady on-ramp for new people getting exposure to cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the questions and I think that it is worth doing a blog post on the question you asked. I will a write and post one this week and publish a more in depth answer to your question. Feel free to join our Slack or Telegram to get in touch directly.

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

what is youre project dev, not explain this thread with roadmap
any bounty, if open bounty translation i want reserve indonesian languange if you need

Hi there, there is a roadmap in the business plan on our website, I will update the main post to include this today. I will also share updates for the bounty program we are running.

Can you PM me regarding the translation please.

Best,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP . The team should answer the questions of community frequently.
suggest you add some pic viedo roadmap etc.. good luck and excellent run

Hi and thanks for the feedback it is appreciated. I will be updating the information today with more information and we will start to build an FAQ from questions posted here - it is really useful to get direct feedback. We will be doing a video blog this week and I will link to a more detailed roadmap. In the meantime the outline roadmap is in the business plan here: https://view.attach.io/S1TTZX7I~

Thanks and have a great day,

Brendan

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

For people who are supposedly launching a platform for "creatives", you are demonstrating a complete lack of creativity with your logo....

Roll Eyes

Thanks for the feedback on the logo, we did in fact design and position our branding before EOS was launched. I think that a lot of the community has an affinity with geometry in the same way our team does.

I would also appreciate you taking a deeper look at our full business plan here which should give more depth to out concept. https://view.attach.io/S1TTZX7I~

I appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

Block chain technology has been applied in various industries, but it has not made clear what problems can be solved for this industry

A couple of the main problems we are solving using blockchain in our industry are as follows:

1. Digital Copyright - with our platform we sign all content that is published with a digital fingerprint that is stored on the blockchain. This creates an immutable record of copyright that can be transferred using blockchain. This is a big pain point for all online publishers, where content is repeatedly used without permission, reducing its value and impact.

2.  Monetization - for a lot of online publishers the barrier to entry for monetization is very high. Using decentralized a transparent system such as blockchain to process payments of royalties it is more efficient and simpler to scale royalty distributions in a secure way.

Again I will write an in depth blog post, and do a quick video blog about this so there is more details and in depth answers.

Best,

Brendan
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

Hi there, thanks for the questions. The name comes from the Japanese word Rakugo (The Art of Storytelling) which we thought was apt given that we are building a platform that allows publishers to showcase and tell their stories.

We are designing the product and UI/UX so there will be little to no barrier to entry for people who have no experience in crypto and knowledge of crypto will not be needed to publish on Rakugo. Therefore, publishers on the platform will not need to have deep experience in crypto to benefit from its features. Royalty payments will be made in cryptocurrency and we will be partnering with payment processors to offer different payout options for publishers where they want it. We expect to have to work on education and onboarding for some of the deeper features in the product such as the marketplace. We think that there is a great opportunity for a company to build blockchain intrinsically into a product in the way that we are that gives a steady on-ramp for new people getting exposure to cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the questions and I think that it is worth doing a blog post on the question you asked. I will a write and post one this week and publish a more in depth answer to your question. Feel free to join our Slack or Telegram to get in touch directly.

Brendan

Thanks for answering my queries.
A big challenge is ahead of your team as most of the people working in the publishing industry has very little to zero knowledge in crypto.
So you need to design your product that will be easily understood by them and should not be an additional burden from their already tedious jobs.
Good luck then!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

hi dev just drop you private pm, thanks!
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

Brendan

Thanks for answering my queries.
A big challenge is ahead of your team as most of the people working in the publishing industry has very little to zero knowledge in crypto.
So you need to design your product that will be easily understood by them and should not be an additional burden from their already tedious jobs.
Good luck then!

No problem at all, its great to have questions! We are designing the product to have two tiers of user experience.

Tier 1 will be a fully integrated experience for the user, whereby the benefits of being built on blockchain are an implicit and integrated feature in the product. This will mean that users will start to understand what blockchain technology is by experiencing its benefits as an integral part of using our platform. We can see a huge opportunity here for education and user adoption into the blockchain space on a mass scale.

Tier 2 will be for power users, people more familiar with blockchain technology, and enterprise publishers (we are in discussions with one of the biggest publishers in the US about forming a development partnership at the moment). These people will be able to access the platform through public APIs leverage off-platform wallets such as Mist/Parity/MEW etc to interact with our platform.

If you have any other questions please send them my way!

Kind regards,

Brendan

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

To register and be eligible for our Bounty Program please go through the following steps:

1. Read our blog outlining the terms of the program here --> https://medium.com/rakugo/ico-community-bounty-program-get-free-tokens-for-participation-2eacf1580bcc

2. Register for the program using this form here --> https://rakugo.co/community-bounty-program/

Once you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your participation.

We will also be launching a referral program soon, more details to follow.

Thanks,

Brendan
simeong

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

Hello dev..I want to participate with the project you run but i did not find any bounty program on your project. How can I participate in your project?
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Hello dev..I want to participate with the project you run but i did not find any bounty program on your project. How can I participate in your project?

Hi there,

You can participate in the bounty program with the following steps laid out here:

1. Read our blog outlining the terms of the program here --> https://medium.com/rakugo/ico-community-bounty-program-get-free-tokens-for-participation-2eacf1580bcc

2. Register for the program using this form here --> https://rakugo.co/community-bounty-program/

Thanks for the message.
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Let me say first Rakugo is an excellent name.
The Japanese art-style of story telling is legend and really an artists way of bringing something to the world, like a token in crypto.

I hope this ICO will be successful and wish the dev and crew all the best.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

24.000.000 total coin, that sound a good number of total supply, I hope that in the future, it will have a good exchange rate.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Telegram userid not found. Hope dev could fix this problem soon.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:50:38 AM

Telegram userid not found. Hope dev could fix this problem soon.

Hey there I just tested the links and it worked on my side. Please let me know if it still doesn't work and I can send you an invite.

Here is the link again. https://t.me/rakugoico  Smiley

Thanks
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:06:56 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:35:41 AM by Rakugo

We are officially launching our translation and signature bounty programs next week. PM me if you are interested in doing translations of our business plan and white paper. Include examples of previous work as well to help us understand your previous work.

Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far.

Brendan
skrinnikov

Activity: 518
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

I will gladly take part in the company bounty!

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄███████████▀   ▄█████████▄
█████   ██▀   ▄████████████
██████      ▄█▀      ██████
████████████▀   ▄██   █████
▀█████████▀   ▄███████████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████.▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀    ▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄████  ▄██▄  ▀  ▄█████████▄
█████  ▀██▀   ▄████████████
██████▄    ▄▌ ▐▀    ▀██████
████████████▀   ▄██▄  █████
▀█████████▀  ▄  ▀██▀  ████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄███▄    ▄████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:09:58 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:19:26 AM by Rakugo

Join us next Monday evening at 8pm for our live webinar where we will give an overview of Rakugo, the upcoming ICO, and introduction to the team. There will be a question and answer session included at the end.

https://rakugo.co/rakugo-webinar-session-1-meet-the-team/
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

New blog post about the future of digital publishing and blockchain featuring Rakugo here:

https://steemit.com/crypto/@jorgo/blockchain-and-digital-publishing-the-disruption-has-begun

Thanks to Ryan Jorgensen for writing!
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:43:18 AM

Check out our latest blog post about our assetization process.

https://rakugo.co/what-is-crypto-assetization-on-rakugo/
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:05:58 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 07:23:31 PM by Rakugo

Rakugo Translation Bounty

We are offering a bounty program for translating our Business Plan and Technical Whitepaper. Translations will be rewarded with a bounty allocation of 2400 Rakugo Seed Tokens for both pieces of work.

Please contact us directly at hello@rakugo.co and include examples of other ICO’s you have worked on and examples of work that you have translated in your email. We will make our selection this week and would like to have all translations completed and sent back to us by the 10th of August. We require finished work to be in PDF or Word formats and completely formatted in the current form, including images, and infographics.

You can download the combined Business Plan and Technical White Paper from the following source:

https://view.attach.io/rypJSIAUZ

We are looking for translations into the following languages (if you have a fluency in another language that is not on our list please contact us with a proposal):

French
Portuguese  
German
Spanish
Dutch
Italian
Romanian
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Hindi
Phlipinoe
Russian
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Business Plan and Technical Whitepaper 44 page in total , 2 eth in total for 44 tech page to translate profesionally...it sounds weird to me! I will make more money if i will look into free airdrop!
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

Business Plan and Technical Whitepaper 44 page in total , 2 eth in total for 44 tech page to translate profesionally...it sounds weird to me! I will make more money if i will look into free airdrop!

Hi Davide, I apologize if you felt that this was not sufficient compensation - that was not our intention at all. I have sent you a PM about this today and would like to discuss it further with you.

Thanks

Brendan
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

Hi Davide, I apologize if you felt that this was not sufficient compensation - that was not our intention at all. I have sent you a PM about this today and would like to discuss it further with you.

Thanks

Brendan
Sorry dev , looking forward to follow your project very close, look interesting to me
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

ICO date nearing, little discussion. Weird

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

reserved.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

How is bounty campaign going? are they still open? Thanks
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

ICO date nearing, little discussion. Weird

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. We have been focused on developing an MVP of the product. And will be releasing an updated website this weekend. In addition we have press-releases being published next week so expect to see activity in the thread pick up. We are have a much bigger community on Facebook and Twitter at the moment.

Thanks,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

How is bounty campaign going? are they still open? Thanks

Please check out our official Bitcoin Talk Bounty Thread
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

Hey everyone we are hosting our first live webinar tonight - please drop in and ask any questions you might have!

To register please use the following link to signup.

https://rakugo.co/rakugo-webinar-session-1-meet-the-team/

Thanks
skrinnikov

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

not entirely clear (on Twitter only to do retweets?

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:58:45 AM

Many of the projects published, did not see this project with other projects have any big breakthrough, there is no technical highlights
evermarkets

Activity: 77

Founder of EMX

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:01:00 AM

Looks pretty interesting.  Is this similar to the po.et project?  How is it different?

Thanks

EMX | Trade equity, currency, and commodity futures
★ $1,200 Trillion+ Market ★ Ripe for Disruption ★ Massive Growth
» Twitter | » Reddit | » Telegram
lodasama

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:56:34 AM

What platform will your tokens be on? ethereum, waves, or other? Will be looking forward to updated information, good luck with ICO.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:49:33 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have just launched our auto-updating bounty participant spreadsheet. Uses will be added automatically to the "Raw Data" sheet when you submit your form here.

SPREADSHEET LINK

We have had an overwhelming response from the community for our bounty program so it is taking some time for us to manually review and approve everyone. This is taking place over the next three days and will be completed by the 12th August. Once it is updated we will maintain it on a daily basis - we will be manually counting your stakes earned on a weekly basis.

IMPORTANT

If you are participating in the Video of Blog bounty you must submit you link to either video or article to this email address: hello@rakugo.co

We are planning on continuing the campaign until the bounty pool is subscribed or the end of the ICO, whichever is soonest.

If you do not see your name on the list you MUST submit this form to be eligible.

If you have any questions please jump into our Slack and Telegram channels to speak with us directly.

Again, thank you all for the support - we have a lot of exciting announcements coming up and look forward to making the ICO an amazing success.

Best,

Brendan

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:06:59 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@conradhann/75u6cv-interview-rakugo-founders-brendan-and-wyatt

I would like to share the first interview presented by me with Digital Currency Daily.
This interview was concluded last night. I have with me, the founders of Rakugo, Brendan Playford and Wyatt Meldman-Floch .

We dive into their new service " Rakugo " - To find out what it is and whats going on in the development of this new ethereum based content and publishing assetization platform for creatives which is currently operating a presale which will roll into the full launch of ICO sale

More info you can find on the project
http://www.rakugo.co

http://www.rakugoico.slack.com

#rakugo on Telegram.

It would really be awesome if you have a transcript of the interview with both Brendan Playford and Wyatt Meldman-Floch. It would save some 20 minutes of watching. Thanks for the link, by the way.

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:02 AM

ANNOUCEMENT

Translation Bounty Participants are being added to this spreadsheet and are being updated. Please check for your details and/or a DM/Email.

Translation Bounty Tracking Sheet

We are still working through the main bounty spreadsheet and are clearing the backlog as quickly as we can.

Thanks for all you support.

Brendan
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:09:57 AM

how much result in pre ico ?
where addres collect money ?
in youre site iam not found statistic selling result
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

how much result in pre ico ?
where addres collect money ?
in youre site iam not found statistic selling result

Hi there, thanks for the question!

The presale is in silent launch until tomorrow.

We are publishing an endpoint to the site over the weekend which will show the total raised on the website.

Thanks and any more questions jump into Telegram or Slack - we are there most times in the day.

Best,

Brendan

l10no

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:24:18 AM

sounds good
Many projects with the same concept, but this project gives a good bonus on pre-sale that is in progress, this is good for promotion, but why do you stop giving bonus on token sale?
Whether there will be ICO? How about bounty?
I will wait for further developments about this project
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

I'm sure this project is experienced team, experience is the most valuable teacher. Experience teaches you not to fall into the same mistake. When the first one fails, you will not use it again. That is knowledge from experience. Whether it is bitter or sweet, experience remains at its highest function, knowledge for humans, it's a good project, hopefully it works well
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please read our first weekly investor update here:

INVESTOR UPDATE

Best wishes,

Brendan and Wyatt

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Hey everyone we had a great analysis of Rakugo by Smith & Crown this week - make sure you check it out and ask any questions.

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/rakugo/

Best,

Brendan
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

Hi, some questions thinking if to invest or not:
1) Are you an already existent company or a just borned team? Do you have some previous product to show us?
2) Why to choose Rakugo when there are monsters in the market like Medium, Steemit or even BAT? What's your fundamental difference?
Thank you
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:14:07 AM

1) Are you an already existent company or a just borned team? Do you have some previous product to show us?
2) Why to choose Rakugo when there are monsters in the market like Medium, Steemit or even BAT? What's your fundamental difference?
Thank you

Hi there, thanks so much for the question. I am going to provide a full answer to both questions this evening PST. I will post the answer here an DM you as well.

Thank you so much for the questions.

Kind reagards,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

Thank you

Hi there, here are the answers to your questions:

1.   “Are you an already existent company or a newly formed team? Do you have some previous product to show us?”

We are a balanced team of developers and growth professionals who have known each other for a long time professionally and personally. We have developed the team to reflect the technical and business problem we are solving – meaning we have the perfect blend of technical, publishing, and growth talent. Our team has worked on several big products in San Francisco (https://radius.com/, http://dronedeploy.com/, https://www.fullfunnel.co/) ranging from machine learning AI platforms to the Verizon app store, apps for Toyota, and NASA. Blockchain and Distributed systems expertise is strong on our team. We are looking to release a proof of concept (POC) of the publishing platform Rakugo before the close of the ICO and will start onboarding content producers to the platform from out 20K database of writers and content creators. The ‘Kenzo’ POC will be released after we start building our publishing community and thus readership base in September/October. Our team and experience is a major strength and upside to our ICO.

2.   “Why to choose Rakugo when there are monsters in the market like Medium, Steemit or even BAT? What's your fundamental difference?”

We are fundamentally very different to all of those platforms and offer a much different value proposition. Therefore, we have structured our token sale to have a clear roadmap and pathway to value for our token holders and the community. We are building a revenue generating platform that is not dependent on the adoption of blockchain technology to build an active user base or generate returns for investors. Further, we are partnering with large publishers to bring an Enterprise platform to the market based on ‘Kenzo’ and ‘Shogun’ APIs. Giving 20% of all revenues generated by our platform to token holders provides a very clear return on investment and growth in token value. Further, you can convert Rakugo Seed Tokens 1:1 for an equity token when regulation allows us to issue one. A revenue paying token is innovative and safer for investors.

When comparing Rakugo directly to Steemit it is our view that their platform is generally built for crypto enthusiasts and is not accessible to a wider user base which is limiting for growth. We do not see Steemit integrating with Buzzfeed or The New York Times, with Rakugo this is on our roadmap and is part of our horizontal growth strategy. In addition, Steemit is more of a Reddit style platform which is not what we are going to be. We expect the same users of Steemit to come for our platform to get payments in ETH for their content on top of a broader, less crypto savvy audience. In addition, Steemit relies upon internal economics to provide revenue to their system which we feel is self-limiting in terms of revenue and growth of contributor rewards. We are going to be capturing a 0.20% market (very achievable) share of a $250BN global digital advertising market, which would give Rakugo revenues in the order of $484M by 2021. Due to our strong links into the publishing and content industry, as well as proven track record in growth and user acquisition, we will have a rapid adoption of users and viewers to Rakugo that come from crypto and non-crypto backgrounds. This is in fact far more desirable than other platforms as discussed above. This in effect creates a high value onramp for new users to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Users will be able to use Rakugo tokens within the ecosystem to pay for services if they wish as well as transact BTC and ETH to make micropayments within Rakugo. 

When comparing us to Medium, for example. We will be offering a deeper and much more comprehensive suite of publishing, copyright protection, and monetization options. None of which are currently available on Medium. There is a very active community of users who are against this lack of copyright protection on Medium – read this blog (https://medium.com/@Haje/copyright-just-because-i-have-an-rss-feed-it-doesnt-mean-you-get-to-steal-my-content-c8ea505a8b07). It is also important to note that Medium grew from 140% to 60M users in under 12 months – read this article (https://venturebeat.com/2016/12/14/medium-grows-140-to-60-million-monthly-visitors/), therefore our growth targets in this market are in fact not that aggressive given the market size and opportunity. Medium does not have a clear strategy for revenue and growth – we do!

BAT is fundamentally different as a platform, we are not redefining the ad market and believe that there are people better positioned than us to solve this problem. BAT being a great example. We are going to be looking to establish partnerships to bring this technology to Rakugo as and when the time and opportunity is right.

I hope this addresses you questions and feel free to ask any more. I will also be publishing your questions on our blog for the community to read.

Best,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

Learn why Rakugo is different to other ICO's

Community questions answered in our latest blog here:

How Will Rakugo Succeed And What Makes Us Different? Rakugo Community Questions Answered.

Join the presale today (its only open for another 24hrs)

https://rakugo.co/presale/

andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:59:41 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@conradhann/75u6cv-interview-rakugo-founders-brendan-and-wyatt

I would like to share the first interview presented by me with Digital Currency Daily.
This interview was concluded last night. I have with me, the founders of Rakugo, Brendan Playford and Wyatt Meldman-Floch .

We dive into their new service " Rakugo " - To find out what it is and whats going on in the development of this new ethereum based content and publishing assetization platform for creatives which is currently operating a presale which will roll into the full launch of ICO sale

#rakugo on Telegram.

It would really be awesome if you have a transcript of the interview with both Brendan Playford and Wyatt Meldman-Floch. It would save some 20 minutes of watching. Thanks for the link, by the way.

That is a great suggestion! Thanks! I will get to this and return once complete:)

Nothing transcribed yet? I might as well spend some time this Sunday to watch it. Rakugo is like the Wordpress of blockchains. Am I right in my assumptions?

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:37:46 AM

I am sorry we still haven't got it back from the service transcribing it. Yes you can very much liken us to a decentralized Wordpress.

If you want you ask any questions jump into Slack or Telegram here:

https://rakugo.co/community/
oliviajizz

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

great project, very promising!

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

Hey everyone we just released an update to our website, please read about the changes here:

https://rakugo.co/rakugo-ico-investment-portal-update-aug-23-2/

Thank you,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:09:22 AM

We just released our Bitcointalk referral program please talk to us if you are interested.

The link is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114861.msg21147666
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

#rakugo on Telegram.

That is a great suggestion! Thanks! I will get to this and return once complete:)

Nothing transcribed yet? I might as well spend some time this Sunday to watch it. Rakugo is like the Wordpress of blockchains. Am I right in my assumptions?

Yes we are, please take a look at out updated investor deck which gives more details on this:

https://view.attach.io/r1NEilfd~
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

See our ICO review of Rakugo - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/rakugo/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself
spartakkus

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

Hi, I like the idea of the ICO but see little support from investors. Can you confirm current ETH total investment on your ICO? I can't see it on website.

Thanks
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

Hi, I like the idea of the ICO but see little support from investors. Can you confirm current ETH total investment on your ICO? I can't see it on website.

Thanks

Hi there we are adding this to the website today - our current raise is ~240 ETH so going well for where we are. We launched under the radar a week ago and are increasing our PR and community programs this week. We have out signature campaign starting today as well.

Thanks,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have started updating stakes in the bounty program, this is being managed by a program manager. We are updating in this order:

1. Telegram

2. Slack

3. Facebook - Likes only

4. Twitter - Follows only

5. Email

6. Article / Video (We will email people directly about this)

7. Activity stakes will be worked on for Facebook and Twitter over the next week.

The spreadsheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p1kdPEYMrz55wWMgE5HdLRZXXvBFnyjDYyc6p-jM7cY/edit#gid=1497208385

Thanks,

Brendan

AMAYER

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:31:00 PM

Signed!  Wink
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

It was a project I ran into on a few ico pages that I followed. I added news notifications or even my own mails. The other day i received an e-mail about starting ico. But I see that for a start-up project, there is no good investment.either the people did not really hold it and people did not give it the necessary attention and investment.Or there are problems in the advertising section of the project. A project that is not introduced to the environment and the platform is really beginning with very few investments at first.The project has the necessary time for investments.along with some advertising support and promotion, will make good investments in the last moments.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Thanks

Little support? Is that how you decide to invest? The best returns for investors are always less participants for best gains. If few knew about it and then if it was listed, a flood of buyers will come in and you make the most out of it.

nonokeci

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

Sure hope rakugo raises the necessary funds!  Kiss
Mokel

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Hopefully this project can grow well because I follow the social media gift from this project and hopefully ico from this project can be successful and successful according to the willingness of dev.good project rakugo
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

Hey everyone we were featured in Yahoo Finance yesterday. Check out the article here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/announcing-launch-rakugo-revolutionary-digital-120000428.html
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:06:20 AM

Apparently, the site is organized! Has ICO reached the minimum goal? What's the real difference from you to Steemit? Will the project be continued if the ICO is not successful? I'll read the script later, I think I'll invest and participate in the rewards campaign! Grin
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Apparently, the site is organized! Has ICO reached the minimum goal? What's the real difference from you to Steemit? Will the project be continued if the ICO is not successful? I'll read the script later, I think I'll invest and participate in the rewards campaign! Grin

Hey there, yes the company will continue even if the minimum is not reached. We have angel investors working with us to develop the product and build the team here in San Francisco and have started making revenue this week to prepare for our first royalty payment in Q4.

Welcome to the group and looking forward to having you on the team.

Best,

Brendan
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

Sure hope rakugo raises the necessary funds!  Kiss

Ico Start august 20th, How much collected fund at this moment?
Max raise 20.000 ETH, its not easy, because so many ico in this month. But we hope we can raise minimum target ico

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

gambate! go rakugo team, do update us on the latest happenings  Cheesy
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:56:45 PM

I think we are going to see ICO's for every single service in the world in the blockchain. At least you are not greedy have a minimum of 2000 ETH to launch the product.
oliviajizz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

don't forget to spread the word on rakugo!

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:41 AM

I think we are going to see ICO's for every single service in the world in the blockchain. At least you are not greedy have a minimum of 2000 ETH to launch the product.

Thanks we have really been clear about what we are trying to achieve and want a long term future for the ecosystem we are creating.

Thanks for the feedback
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone we are closing the bounty campaign today for new participants. We have grown to almost 1000 participants over the past month and have a dedicated community. Therefore, we want to focus on accounting the stakes of existing participants before accepting any more people to the program.

For all those people who are in the campaign already you may continue to work within the campaign rules and you will start to see stakes awarded for your activity.

The Facebook & Twitter campaigns are being done last and will start to appear on the sheet over the next 7 days. Please allow us the time to complete the accounting properly and wait until we have announced that it is finished before checking if we have missed you. Our focus is to make sure the community is fairly rewarded

Please reach out to hello@rakugo.co if you have any questions at all related to the campaign and we will address your questions as quickly as possible.

Thanks to the community for all your support and we will post a new bounty campaign if and when we run one in the future.

Thanks

Brendan
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Rakugo sits on a fine line between security and currency since it attempts to  share monetization of content by means of its tokens. However a lot of other platform does this already and they never got the attention of the "U.S. SEC".

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

It's done for me, I joined the ICO. I wish a good future for this project. I am sure that it will be a success.

Good luck to the team and to all investors Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

Is this similar to Steemit?  Very nice concept.

G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:57:29 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 06:53:02 PM by G.Butrik

Good day, dear Rakugo Project Manager.

Why do not I have a "Yes" next to Follow on Twitter and Like on Facebook?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=268281739&range=G641

I'm taking part in the Twitter, Facebook, Slack/Telegram Campaigns since August 19, 2017. Throughout the time I diligently fulfilled all the conditions of the Campaign.
I did like + retweet, I did repost all the entries written on your behalf. And now I'm surprised to see that I do not even exist in the tables!?

Thank you!
sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

I participated in this project through facebook campaign .. I have done the task of this project .. why do not I get points .. is there anything less ..?
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:40:04 PM

We have our bounty manager working on Stakes currently.
sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

oh ok.. thanks for feedback.. keep suksess full for your project.. I am waiting for the next news
 good luck
gallery2000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

Hi

Why do you have people last names and first names on the list?  Where is the privacy?

howarddcarter

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

Good image of Rakugo cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:44:29 PM

Hi

Why do you have people last names and first names on the list?  Where is the privacy?

This is a great question. We wanted to remain as open and transparent throughout the entire process and felt this would be the best way to start that habit for the community:)
gallery2000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:39 AM

Hi

This is a great question. We wanted to remain as open and transparent throughout the entire process and felt this would be the best way to start that habit for the community:)

Great.  As long as you get the privacy statement signed by the participants.

andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

It seems they changing the spreadsheet to make the ETH address submitted as the main ID as it should have always been. Can't wait to see what happens to Rakugo, it's kind of underhyped.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Hi! What will happen if the minimum cap of 2000 ETH is not reached until the 19th of September?

From the history of past unsuccessful ICOs, it is expected that the development team would refund all the investor's ETH or bitcoin. I'm sure Rakugo will also do the same courtesy.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

Hi! What will happen if the minimum cap of 2000 ETH is not reached until the 19th of September?

From the history of past unsuccessful ICOs, it is expected that the development team would refund all the investor's ETH or bitcoin. I'm sure Rakugo will also do the same courtesy.
Sad to hear this I thought this project is really interesting and will support by many investors dev should relaunch it and revise its bounty campaign to be able to advertise this project effectively I just notice there is no signature campaign whic is one of the most effective way of promoting every project in this forum.

skrinnikov

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

will make another round of collection))

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
lemoon789

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

I like your LOGO, like a diamond, the copyright and content platform and the combination of the chain is to produce a decentralized, to protect the author's patent rights role?
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

Yes , if we do not meet the minimum required then we will be refunding all investments immediately. We are not done however. We will be relaunching a new ico structure with a closed investors round and a new model that we have being frameworked. There are lots of great things with coming announcements. All bounty stakes will be extended over to be included within the new round so all participants that have contributed will remain rewarded for their efforts:) more information can be found here - https://www.rakugo.co/rakugo-progress-update/ or you are welcome to email hello@rakugo.co
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:59:35 AM

Hardly the ICO can reach 2000eth minimum.

What are the odds that another round would bring you another 1650eth?

Might as well refund and come back stronger  Huh
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Hi everyone!
I would like to share our recent blog post regarding the current status of Rakugo as the ICO has completed below minimum.
https://www.rakugo.co/1714-2/
I would like to thank everyone for their contributions to the platform and mention that Rakugo is still on track to be the protocol that storytellers and influencers can use to turn their creative energy into a valuable, tradable asset.  We remain absolutely committed to maximizing the value we create for our platform stakeholders.  We hope to have you aboard the spaceship as we fuel up and recalculate our launch trajectory.
To the Moon
The Rakugo Team
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

I assume it's just bad timing with China banning ICOs and SEC warning investors about potential ICO scams. Generally, from most old-timers in crypto (they hate all ICOs after all). I think Rakugo should start small with a few angel investors and then go public ICO again. Maybe do what OmiseGO did.

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

I assume it's just bad timing with China banning ICOs and SEC warning investors about potential ICO scams. Generally, from most old-timers in crypto (they hate all ICOs after all). I think Rakugo should start small with a few angel investors and then go public ICO again. Maybe do what OmiseGO did.
Sure Rakugo be affected due China and Singapore are banning ICOs, as most of all current projects that running an ICO.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:40:00 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:39:46 PM by Rakugo

We are working on a structure regarding this and will be announcing plans going forward after the weekend:)
Terraformer

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

Hi, can you clarify, if all bounty stakes earned during last ICO will be paid in the future. I understand that situation with China regulation and postponement of Rakugo, but it would be fair if all participants get their reward.
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

Hi, can you clarify, if all bounty stakes earned during last ICO will be paid in the future. I understand that situation with China regulation and postponement of Rakugo, but it would be fair if all participants get their reward.

All approved and verified participants will receive their stakes:)
skrinnikov

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

why did not I get my reward?
61 number in the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7VMcA2xiFicmPRQiXM_b2Asd8tlpfvMswcUw5bnHiY/edit#gid=207347000

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

We recently posted this blog on our website regarding the status on the RBT going forward - https://www.rakugo.co/rakugo-bounty-program-update/
Please review it and share any thoughts. Thank you for your contributions to our ico, and stay tuned for the next step going forward:D
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1165

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

This project has turned into a scam, the dev didn't give any update, no more progress and even the dev has gone away like a bubbles, poor investors that has invested they hard-earned money stolen by the thieves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rakugobounty

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

This project has turned into a scam, the dev didn't give any update, no more progress and even the dev has gone away like a bubbles, poor investors that has invested they hard-earned money stolen by the thieves.

Hi CoinTrader,

Sorry we missed your message - we have temporarily lost access to our main account and are recovering it now. We are continuing with another project, all original investors from the ICO have had ALL of their funds returned INCLUDING gas fees as a gesture of good will. This was done a long time ago in September and everyone has had their funds returned - there is nothing suspicious with this process and we have kept our word.

We are moving all the original bounties into the new campaign next year and you will have been sent an email around two weeks ago confirming this. There will be nothing issued for around 12months when our new project is live but everyone will be compensated for their previous work.

Please email hello@rakugo.co if you didn't get this and we will make sure you are in the system.

I want to be clear, we are not scammers, we are not stealing money. We are taking care of the community that supported us last time and we really appreciate your support.

Thanks,

The Rakugo Team
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Hi CoinTrader,

Sorry we missed your message - we have temporarily lost access to our main account and are recovering it now. We are continuing with another project, all original investors from the ICO have had ALL of their funds returned INCLUDING gas fees as a gesture of good will. This was done a long time ago in September and everyone has had their funds returned - there is nothing suspicious with this process and we have kept our word.

We are moving all the original bounties into the new campaign next year and you will have been sent an email around two weeks ago confirming this. There will be nothing issued for around 12months when our new project is live but everyone will be compensated for their previous work.

Please email hello@rakugo.co if you didn't get this and we will make sure you are in the system.

I want to be clear, we are not scammers, we are not stealing money. We are taking care of the community that supported us last time and we really appreciate your support.

Thanks,

The Rakugo Team

Is this thread abandoned already? Such a long time people did not hear anything from you dev. So when will be the start of your new campaign? I hope that things get better for your next project.

zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

this project can grow well  and hopefully ico from this project can be successful and successful according to the willingness of dev.good project rakugo. ;)good luck team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: