Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Rakugo - Publishing & Content Tokenization Platform  (Read 6747 times)
Rakugo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:51:59 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:22:45 PM by Rakugo

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

Where does the name Rakugo come from?
Does it mean something related to your project?
Can you give us some points on how the individuals from the publishing industry will be knowledgeable in crypto, as they are your target customers here?
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

what is youre project dev, not explain this thread with roadmap
any bounty, if open bounty translation i want reserve indonesian languange if you need

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gina

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP . The team should answer the questions of community frequently.
suggest you add some pic viedo roadmap etc.. good luck and excellent run
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

For people who are supposedly launching a platform for "creatives", you are demonstrating a complete lack of creativity with your logo....

Roll Eyes
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

Block chain technology has been applied in various industries, but it has not made clear what problems can be solved for this industry
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Can you give us some points on how the individuals from the publishing industry will be knowledgeable in crypto, as they are your target customers here?

Hi there, thanks for the questions. The name comes from the Japanese word Rakugo (The Art of Storytelling) which we thought was apt given that we are building a platform that allows publishers to showcase and tell their stories.

We are designing the product and UI/UX so there will be little to no barrier to entry for people who have no experience in crypto and knowledge of crypto will not be needed to publish on Rakugo. Therefore, publishers on the platform will not need to have deep experience in crypto to benefit from its features. Royalty payments will be made in cryptocurrency and we will be partnering with payment processors to offer different payout options for publishers where they want it. We expect to have to work on education and onboarding for some of the deeper features in the product such as the marketplace. We think that there is a great opportunity for a company to build blockchain intrinsically into a product in the way that we are that gives a steady on-ramp for new people getting exposure to cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the questions and I think that it is worth doing a blog post on the question you asked. I will a write and post one this week and publish a more in depth answer to your question. Feel free to join our Slack or Telegram to get in touch directly.

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

what is youre project dev, not explain this thread with roadmap
any bounty, if open bounty translation i want reserve indonesian languange if you need

Hi there, there is a roadmap in the business plan on our website, I will update the main post to include this today. I will also share updates for the bounty program we are running.

Can you PM me regarding the translation please.

Best,

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP . The team should answer the questions of community frequently.
suggest you add some pic viedo roadmap etc.. good luck and excellent run

Hi and thanks for the feedback it is appreciated. I will be updating the information today with more information and we will start to build an FAQ from questions posted here - it is really useful to get direct feedback. We will be doing a video blog this week and I will link to a more detailed roadmap. In the meantime the outline roadmap is in the business plan here: https://view.attach.io/S1TTZX7I~

Thanks and have a great day,

Brendan

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

For people who are supposedly launching a platform for "creatives", you are demonstrating a complete lack of creativity with your logo....

Roll Eyes

Thanks for the feedback on the logo, we did in fact design and position our branding before EOS was launched. I think that a lot of the community has an affinity with geometry in the same way our team does.

I would also appreciate you taking a deeper look at our full business plan here which should give more depth to out concept. https://view.attach.io/S1TTZX7I~

I appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Brendan
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

Block chain technology has been applied in various industries, but it has not made clear what problems can be solved for this industry

A couple of the main problems we are solving using blockchain in our industry are as follows:

1. Digital Copyright - with our platform we sign all content that is published with a digital fingerprint that is stored on the blockchain. This creates an immutable record of copyright that can be transferred using blockchain. This is a big pain point for all online publishers, where content is repeatedly used without permission, reducing its value and impact.

2.  Monetization - for a lot of online publishers the barrier to entry for monetization is very high. Using decentralized a transparent system such as blockchain to process payments of royalties it is more efficient and simpler to scale royalty distributions in a secure way.

Again I will write an in depth blog post, and do a quick video blog about this so there is more details and in depth answers.

Best,

Brendan
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

Hi there, thanks for the questions. The name comes from the Japanese word Rakugo (The Art of Storytelling) which we thought was apt given that we are building a platform that allows publishers to showcase and tell their stories.

We are designing the product and UI/UX so there will be little to no barrier to entry for people who have no experience in crypto and knowledge of crypto will not be needed to publish on Rakugo. Therefore, publishers on the platform will not need to have deep experience in crypto to benefit from its features. Royalty payments will be made in cryptocurrency and we will be partnering with payment processors to offer different payout options for publishers where they want it. We expect to have to work on education and onboarding for some of the deeper features in the product such as the marketplace. We think that there is a great opportunity for a company to build blockchain intrinsically into a product in the way that we are that gives a steady on-ramp for new people getting exposure to cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the questions and I think that it is worth doing a blog post on the question you asked. I will a write and post one this week and publish a more in depth answer to your question. Feel free to join our Slack or Telegram to get in touch directly.

Brendan

Thanks for answering my queries.
A big challenge is ahead of your team as most of the people working in the publishing industry has very little to zero knowledge in crypto.
So you need to design your product that will be easily understood by them and should not be an additional burden from their already tedious jobs.
Good luck then!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

hi dev just drop you private pm, thanks!
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

Brendan

Thanks for answering my queries.
A big challenge is ahead of your team as most of the people working in the publishing industry has very little to zero knowledge in crypto.
So you need to design your product that will be easily understood by them and should not be an additional burden from their already tedious jobs.
Good luck then!

No problem at all, its great to have questions! We are designing the product to have two tiers of user experience.

Tier 1 will be a fully integrated experience for the user, whereby the benefits of being built on blockchain are an implicit and integrated feature in the product. This will mean that users will start to understand what blockchain technology is by experiencing its benefits as an integral part of using our platform. We can see a huge opportunity here for education and user adoption into the blockchain space on a mass scale.

Tier 2 will be for power users, people more familiar with blockchain technology, and enterprise publishers (we are in discussions with one of the biggest publishers in the US about forming a development partnership at the moment). These people will be able to access the platform through public APIs leverage off-platform wallets such as Mist/Parity/MEW etc to interact with our platform.

If you have any other questions please send them my way!

Kind regards,

Brendan

Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

To register and be eligible for our Bounty Program please go through the following steps:

1. Read our blog outlining the terms of the program here --> https://medium.com/rakugo/ico-community-bounty-program-get-free-tokens-for-participation-2eacf1580bcc

2. Register for the program using this form here --> https://rakugo.co/community-bounty-program/

Once you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your participation.

We will also be launching a referral program soon, more details to follow.

Thanks,

Brendan
simeong

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

Hello dev..I want to participate with the project you run but i did not find any bounty program on your project. How can I participate in your project?
Rakugo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Hello dev..I want to participate with the project you run but i did not find any bounty program on your project. How can I participate in your project?

Hi there,

You can participate in the bounty program with the following steps laid out here:

1. Read our blog outlining the terms of the program here --> https://medium.com/rakugo/ico-community-bounty-program-get-free-tokens-for-participation-2eacf1580bcc

2. Register for the program using this form here --> https://rakugo.co/community-bounty-program/

Thanks for the message.
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Let me say first Rakugo is an excellent name.
The Japanese art-style of story telling is legend and really an artists way of bringing something to the world, like a token in crypto.

I hope this ICO will be successful and wish the dev and crew all the best.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

24.000.000 total coin, that sound a good number of total supply, I hope that in the future, it will have a good exchange rate.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Telegram userid not found. Hope dev could fix this problem soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: