Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT is WAR. Split again. BTC will crash  (Read 3017 times)
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

Best time to stock up more coin before it rise to 3000+.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

IT is WAR. Split again. BTC will crash

I think it will definitely split again. it will split two coin that will declare war on 1 August.

who will win after 1 August?

https://medium.com/@jimmysong/bitcoin-cash-what-you-need-to-know-c25df28995cf

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/24/bitcoins-biggest-mining-pool-may-support-bitcoin-cash

Should we invest BCC?
You are just spreading FUD.I don't know clearly what intension like you guys have always spreading negative news about bitcoins.Bitcoin has already recovered from its price fall and i think just now you have waken up.So you don't know the present situation.Just wake up into reality.

They have their own intentions and agenda that's why they are spreading FUD again. I'm expecting that once we are close on the Aug 1 date, more and more FUD will strike this forum that will cause panic for some. Its obviously, that he is a paid troll or something that's why he is spreading lies around this forum. Just ignore them, they will eventually be quiet once bitcoin price increased again after Aug 1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

I think it will definitely split again. it will split two coin that will declare war on 1 August.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/24/bitcoins-biggest-mining-pool-may-support-bitcoin-cash

Should we invest BCC?

There will be no war in August 1 since we can see that almost 70% of the miners have already signaled BIP91 and so we can expect that both core and bitmain will work hand in hand to implement BIP91. Though I am not 100% sure but I have a good feeling about this but if your prediction is right then we will expect another crash in bitcoins value. But I do believe that BIP91 will be implemented and bitcoins value will rise up to 4000$ by 3rd week of August. But to be safe just keep half of your bitcoins in your wallet and half of it convert it to dollars so you will only have half of the possible risk. If we dont make sure of our investment then we cannot make the risk lesser.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

OP may actually be right. The price of Bitcoin reacted to something today. It's currently down at 2550 from 2789 it was yesterday.
I saw an article on a Bitcoin Site about Bitcoin Cash and Segwitx2. The owner of the site seems to be in favor of both.
Something weird is happening underground.  They are up to something. Everyone has to be very vigilant.

Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

You're a troll.
Bitcoin will win after August first.
Bitcoin is unique and will always win.
Bitcoin is future of money : decentralized, transnational, universal.

(1) win what?
(2) BTC has a twin brother called Litecoin, soon the third twin will come out
(3) decentralised? no! controlled by developers who can fork anytime and as often as they feels like; transnational? not yet; universal? you are an alien!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

OP may actually be right. The price Bitcoin reacted to something today. It's currently down at 2550 from 2789 it was yesterday.
I saw an article on a Bitcoin about Bitcoin Cash and Segwitx2. The owner of the site seems to be in favor of both.
Something weird is happening underground.  Crooks are up to something?  Everyone has to be very vigilant.

There may be something that is not right. The price just suddenly fall today in less than 12 hours. Looks to me there is someone behind the scene working to satisfy their own greed. I'm expecting that at least the price should hold around $2700 but the significant drop raise some alarm to me. And I think they are going to push for a split in Aug 1. Don't people really wants to destroy bitcoin for their own greed. I agree, we need to be vigilant and observant in this kind of situation. We don't know what will happen next.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

OP may actually be right. The price Bitcoin reacted to something today. It's currently down at 2550 from 2789 it was yesterday.
I saw an article on a Bitcoin about Bitcoin Cash and Segwitx2. The owner of the site seems to be in favor of both.
Something weird is happening underground.  Crooks are up to something?  Everyone has to be very vigilant.

There may be something that is not right. The price just suddenly fall today in less than 12 hours. Looks to me there is someone behind the scene working to satisfy their own greed. I'm expecting that at least the price should hold around $2700 but the significant drop raise some alarm to me. And I think they are going to push for a split in Aug 1. Don't people really wants to destroy bitcoin for their own greed. I agree, we need to be vigilant and observant in this kind of situation. We don't know what will happen next.

Its not a split, BCC is simply an altcoin.

And you can follow it's awesome performance here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash

I read on multiple sources the price could drop all the way to $2200. After Segwit has locked in, we'll go up again and leave Jihan and Roger with their new shitcoin and their new shitcoin will without doubt end up like BU, worthless.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

Isn't it obvious that SegWit will earn majority support while BCC will fork and it's price will crashed because people dump BCC immediately.
It still behooves me why some people are leaning towards bitcoins cash, its value is nowhere near that of bitcoins, The should just dump it so that we remain a united front in this venture and get through this together or else the price is going to crash again and we will all lose money.

JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Isn't it obvious that SegWit will earn majority support while BCC will fork and it's price will crashed because people dump BCC immediately.
It still behooves me why some people are leaning towards bitcoins cash, its value is nowhere near that of bitcoins, The should just dump it so that we remain a united front in this venture and get through this together or else the price is going to crash again and we will all lose money.

We are united, but there will always be traders that will try to make a quick buck out of it.

BCC's value is the same as BU's value, completely nothing.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

Should we invest BCC?

everyone know who'll win the war. It's like you are wondering who will win between f16 planes and helicopters. Read the news, see the support results from segwit2, Do not just conclude everything from one side only. Of course no one knows what will happen in the future, but I believe bitcoin and most people in this group also believe in bitcoin, although there are inputs and discourses like this, we remain HODL and we also have our own reasons.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

Should we invest BCC?
I believe that whatever happens on august 1, it will be a big break for bitcoin. Some says split in chain makes the price of bitcoin  to go higher and higher while others says its an opposite.
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

During the panic sell real hodlers will buy more btc

I wish I had enough money for that.
It seems good time to buy.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

yes, please make sure that you (who think BTC will crash) sell all your bitcoins. because we don't want to share this valuable currency which is very limited with people with weak hands.

i will buy it gladly from you at a cheap price and enjoy having a bigger stake from this limited supply with growing demand currency.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Gluestack

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

Should we invest BCC?
I believe that whatever happens on august 1, it will be a big break for bitcoin. Some says split in chain makes the price of bitcoin  to go higher and higher while others says its an opposite.

Its hard to know, BCC looks promising but I have not seen enough traction as for now. Anyway in my opinion its not a problem to have another cryptocurrency, its ok.
ChironRegera

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

BU failed, now they come with BCC. BCC fails because everyone sticks with Core, and in a year they'll try it again with BTC-SUPER.

It brings some FUD, but in the end, it is the community that decides the price of a coin. Not the devs, or miners. And the community is with Core. Smiley

Please check your facts.  BU never happened.   
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

Should we invest BCC?
This BitcoinABC split isn't that drastic. The two coins which will be created after fork on August 1st wouldn't be really competing with each other because BCC has very less support whereas Segwit supporter are 95%+ and thus, split could be easily ignored. Nothing gonna happen to Bitcoin. Price will keep on increasing.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

Should we invest BCC?
This BitcoinABC split isn't that drastic. The two coins which will be created after fork on August 1st wouldn't be really competing with each other because BCC has very less support whereas Segwit supporter are 95%+ and thus, split could be easily ignored. Nothing gonna happen to Bitcoin. Price will keep on increasing.
I thought it was already voted that there will  be no split since voting were favored on not having having that event on August. If ever it will happen. It will still be on BTC side for it already gained the trust of it's user.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

BTC is here now and BTC will be here after August 1st. The long term dedicated holders have seen many ups and downs. BTC will survive.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

War? lol.

Such drama. I could not be happier with a process that is resolving on a solution that is a true consensus. This is exactly what is logical. Any change should be nearly impossible to implement.  Only when it is in everyones interest does a change happen. Scaling is an issue that concerns us all, these BIPs are solutions everyone can live with.
It's working!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

War? lol.

Such drama. I could not be happier with a process that is resolving on a solution that is a true consensus. This is exactly what is logical. Any change should be nearly impossible to implement.  Only when it is in everyones interest does a change happen. Scaling is an issue that concerns us all, these BIPs are solutions everyone can live with.
It's working!

Your view is mostly correct.

But what is when someone is bottlenecking these BIPS?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: