Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems  (Read 16757 times)
lampix (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

Hi guys, I'm confused that I sent ETH on ICO but I don't know how to get my PIX token. where can I find it. thank you very much!

The PIX tokens will be distributed a month after the crowdsale ends. Please hold on to your private key from the wallet you sent the ETH, as you will use it to access the PIX.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wittymonkey

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

Hi all,

We are at over 25,000 ETH so far. Growing fast Smiley

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

Our token sale is 1/2 way there and we really appreciate your help and contributions. What can you do to help? Now that we are live we need your help to help spread the word about our token sale. Please spread the word about our token sale on forums, wechat groups, slack channels...etc.

Here is something you can say:
"I bought PIX tokens to help build the first image mining/ crowdsource big data system on blockchain. Check this out: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/how-the-blockchain-could-become-an-image-dataset-repository-for-arvr-cm828881

And if you are interested you can find out more here: https://lampix.co/token.html "
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Our token sale is 1/2 way there and we really appreciate your help and contributions. What can you do to help? Now that we are live we need your help to help spread the word about our token sale. Please spread the word about our token sale on forums, wechat groups, slack channels...etc.

"I bought PIX tokens to help build the first image mining/ crowdsource big data system on blockchain. Check this out: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/how-the-blockchain-could-become-an-image-dataset-repository-for-arvr-cm828881

And if you are interested you can find out more here: https://lampix.co/token.html "

This is one of the most promising projects out there. Not many are aware of it. If you had setup a signature campaign here in Bitcointalk, it would have sold out in minutes. But then again, you are growing fast anyway!

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:53:56 AM

This is one of the most promising projects out there. Not many are aware of it. If you had setup a signature campaign here in Bitcointalk, it would have sold out in minutes. But then again, you are growing fast anyway!

They ran already the sig campaign for about 2 weeks managed by Yahoo.
And from what I'm seeing with this project is that, they really have the strong foundation that they can deliver their product.
That's why this one from my point of view is seen as a positive investment.
loremipsum

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:39:35 AM

They ran already the sig campaign for about 2 weeks managed by Yahoo.
And from what I'm seeing with this project is that, they really have the strong foundation that they can deliver their product.
That's why this one from my point of view is seen as a positive investment.

Yep, you 're right I didn't notice. But the campaign was too short and not enough people had the time to join.

With this amount of funding, this will easily go 2x once its listed on exchanges.

NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

product nice devs. but the ico like junk. why need ico for lampix??? i think the token may not worth much
loremipsum

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:13:33 PM

Some of the latest news on Lampix:

Blockchain Use Cases: From Image Mining & Virtual Economy to Crowdfunding

Lampix Token Launch Raises Over $3 Million in 3 Minutes in Pre-Sale

Lampix Creating Blockchain-based Decentralized Database of Images for AR/AI

Lampix's Augmented Reality 'Crypto' Crowdfund Scores $4.5M, Targets $60M

wittymonkey

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

product nice devs. but the ico like junk. why need ico for lampix??? i think the token may not worth much

Hi, please consider the use of PIX coins to be paid for mining and voting for pictures.
loremipsum

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:08:54 PM

Hi, please consider the use of PIX coins to be paid for mining and voting for pictures.

From my understanding, PIX tokens will be used for both of these. Look at the [ANN] thread and the WP:

To grow a database with over one billion datasets, we determined that the most effective approach is to use PIX tokens as a form of compensation for contribution. PIX tokens will be used to pay miners and voters for their contributions. There are many modules used in the architecture of the Lampix device and database ecosystem. A few include the data storage database, gateway and data submission, and smart contract for voting module.

Broohaha

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:56:04 AM

your white paper says you need $60m of funding but at current rates it seems like youre only on track to raise $15-20mn. Will this hurt the viability of the entire project? Would like to put some ETH into this but if it's not going to get off the ground seems like a bad idea.
Kalender123

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

your white paper says you need $60m of funding but at current rates it seems like youre only on track to raise $15-20mn. Will this hurt the viability of the entire project? Would like to put some ETH into this but if it's not going to get off the ground seems like a bad idea.

+1 thought exactly the same
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

+1 thought exactly the same

Nope, we had a soft cap at $5mil and a hard cap at $60mi, at $12 mil or so it will just go a little slower and smaller then at $60mil
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

Hello,

PIX tokens can be seen now but can not be transferred until 31 days after ICO finishes.

Here is how to add PIX tokens to myetherwallet.com:

1. Go to myetherwallet.com
2. Go to transfer (2nd button on top)
3. Unlock your wallet using your favorite method
4. On the right column, under the token balances you will see a button :
ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

a. Paste the ICO address (you can get it from our website www.lampix.co)
b. type in PIX
c. type in decimals 0 ( very important to get the correct number of PIX shown).

Then you will see your balance in myetherwallet

Other wallets probably have similar functions to do in the same way.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Hi, just a reminder that the crowdsale token launch (ICO) finishes in 50 minutes....

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

How many PIX for 1 ETH?Since there will be 500million PIX,ico investor must get better deal

tolobret

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

Hello,

PIX tokens can be seen now but can not be transferred until 31 days after ICO finishes.

ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

b. type in PIX

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

thanks. hopefully the development is going well. goodluck dev and congrat for your ICO
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

Hello,

ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

b. type in PIX

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

thanks. hopefully the development is going well. goodluck dev and congrat for your ICO

glad to know ,Lampix will rocket soon ,i am sure that
Bobylly

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

Hi guys, I'm confused that I sent ETH on ICO but I don't know how to get my PIX token. where can I find it. thank you very much!

The PIX tokens will be distributed a month after the crowdsale ends. Please hold on to your private key from the wallet you sent the ETH, as you will use it to access the PIX.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

I have sent my funds from JAXX wallet, is it ok ? (since I control the private keys, I should be ok, right ?  Smiley )
and iff I want to see them, what should I do ? move my private key to myetherwallet and go from there ?
Bobylly

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

no need to answer, it works like a charm. everything alright Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: