Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take you to start getting profit in crypto trading  (Read 2749 times)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

how long does it take you to find out a way to profit from crypto trading and raise your fund?

Considering the volatility of cryptocurrencies, I can say 1 second  Roll Eyes.
Really man, cryptocurrencies are non-comparable to any other form of investment. Consider Stratis for today, coin worth $4.8 yesterday and rose to $5.4 today. That's 12.5% profit in 10 hours. Now compare it with bank deposits, you may not get similar return in a year.
So its quite easy to make profits in crypto world, all you need is right direction. Initially, try hunting some bounties. When you believe you have enough experience and mobilizing fund, step into trading and introduce personal capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

first bitcoin i was bought happened on 2014 but i didn't get any profit from my first experience even i got huge lost and after several times attempts finally i got my first profit and raising my funds even i could recover my previous losses but it does not happened instantly and the process is it took over than a month holding

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

You can profit almost immediately. Buy an alt coin when it is at its lowest price and as soon as it goes up, you can sell it and make a profit. But it really depends on how much money you invest, the alt coin that you buy and how long you are willing to wait to make a decent profit. if a small alt coin goes from 1 cent to 2 cents, then you've doubled your money.
my first experience is amazing. firstly i should only earn bitcoin from different means than in almost 2014 i convince my father to invest in bitcoin and that time we invest a small amount in bitcoin and now we have loving its profit which it has given to me.  
bitcoin has changed my life upto an extend. now i have some in my account and waiting for right time to sell.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

first bitcoin i was bought happened on 2014 but i didn't get any profit from my first experience even i got huge lost and after several times attempts finally i got my first profit and raising my funds even i could recover my previous losses but it does not happened instantly and the process is it took over than a month holding

You still lucky, some people know Bitcoin from 2013, even 2011 but in current they still faucet and not have a job stable with Bitcoin. Because they not take advantage opportunity buy Bitcoin with cheap price after the more change on market.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

this goes to show getting some profit from crypto trading takes time as you need time to gain experience , no need to rush things.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

Making profit from trading requires a good learning about the different digital tokens as well the market scenario of those particular tokens. When one is aware of these factors surely price moves can be predicted in a better way making right decision on buying and selling of bitcoin. So knowledge along with luck mostly profits even in the first trading.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:05:41 PM

Very interesting questions about cryptocurrency and a quick reminder for us to know on keep history on how things work around cryptocurrency. I came to know about bitcoin around 2012 and I think I was around 33 and I started profiting from it some few months ago. I did not take the cryptocurrency's ethereum word serious until late Las years when I started to get interest on investment.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

Very interesting questions about cryptocurrency and a quick reminder for us to know on keep history on how things work around cryptocurrency. I came to know about bitcoin around 2012 and I think I was around 33 and I started profiting from it some few months ago. I did not take the cryptocurrency's ethereum word serious until late Las years when I started to get interest on investment.
Indeed, if the user has long been working in the crypto currency, then this role is a trivial one. Although I would have to earn more coins and even then I would have gone to the exchange to sell them. And after that I learned to trade and show even some of my techniques that give me the opportunity to earn good money.
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:28:15 PM

Well, I have traded on a CFD platform when I first found out about Bitcoin and Ethereum CFDs... I started trading them with x2, x5 and x10 leverage and it was amazing. I have made around 400% profit... Then one the market turned upside down and all my profits were swept out (well, not all of them, I was lucky that I pulled out early)... This was a lesson and now I am only hodling cryptos... Good advice for everybody
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:02:33 PM

Well, I have traded on a CFD platform when I first found out about Bitcoin and Ethereum CFDs... I started trading them with x2, x5 and x10 leverage and it was amazing. I have made around 400% profit... Then one the market turned upside down and all my profits were swept out (well, not all of them, I was lucky that I pulled out early)... This was a lesson and now I am only hodling cryptos... Good advice for everybody

Yes your correct trading on CFD how long or short you have been playing around doesn't matter because on one blink of an eye you can loose everything and you will regret on it. In crypto trading even if you loss your capital not all of it because it can gain again on some matter of months so no need to worry if it dips down and loose you alot. It takes forever to learn and guts for you to earn.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:48:53 AM

Maybe a year if you planning longterm. There no time to wait to gain profit there's long term and short term.  Like btc form 0.15$ in 2009 to 2800$ 2017 and making way to 3000$ in 2018. there no long or short for taxing to gain profit . And if you ant more profit go for long term . This is like you plant a tree and make it grow until they gives you profit.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

I started joing campaigns signature and translations. However i also think of gambling and i lost some of my coins. There's alot of strategy in this crypto currency that is going high. Its only for you to figure out what is the best plan. You can try mining bitcoins or click ads. I think that the best way is applying to campaigns that will pay you more coins every work that youv'e done.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

It took me 2 months to make a proper profit, Thought of going for long term but then who knows what may happen so shifted to short term altcoin trading. Bitcoin trading was not easy to learn and the price didnt fluctuated much in the beginning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

How old were you when you bought your first Bitcoin (or altcoins) and how long does it take you to find out a way to profit from crypto trading and raise your fund?

I have spent almost 2 BTC and 5 months to get used to trading well, I lost too much just to feel bump and dump that makes me trade better and better everytime I get lost or get profits.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

It took me 2 months to make a proper profit, Thought of going for long term but then who knows what may happen so shifted to short term altcoin trading. Bitcoin trading was not easy to learn and the price didnt fluctuated much in the beginning.

Short term trading is more suited for other smaller or lesser known altcoins rather than btc. The price of btc almost is steady most of the time which makes it not that preferred for day trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

I just got involved with Bitcoin just a year ago and it has been a wild, good ride ever since. I am not yet an expert in Bitcoin especially the trading side (am still learning how to tame Bitcoin to my advantage).

As to trading, the profit (as well as loss) can be immediate. Nothing to wait as most exchanges (like Bittrex, Poloniex, 1Broker, etc.) are newbie friendly and they are very responsive too.

Please learn many things about Bitcoin so you can easily see the possible trends and directions that can be helpful in cryptocurrency trading.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:09:34 PM

Short term trading is more suited for other smaller or lesser known altcoins rather than btc. The price of btc almost is steady most of the time which makes it not that preferred for day trades.
When Ive learned trading it took me 2-3 months to get profit in crypto trading. That time Im new that I got lose because of impulsive decision when selling and not timing to get profit. Though its not easy to learn because of the price fluctuation but somehow Ive learned day by day.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

How old were you when you bought your first Bitcoin (or altcoins) and how long does it take you to find out a way to profit from crypto trading and raise your fund?

i suggest before you enter in trading you need learn first about trading investment you can watch at youtube about investment in cryptocurrency  as your guide and you can decide what altcoins you want to bought,

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

It depends on the currency of the coin. I suggest that before starting into trading you must have your'e own strategy. But this is also a good way to learn in your'e mistakes and never do it again. This bitcoin trading system is very risky and you should not invest all of your'e money in here. In my opinion its better to start having a mining rig before you start trading in. So you can have a backup if you lose some.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:07:20 AM by Zenithar

to me i think there is no such time frame for making money in bitcoin, some time it take hours while some time we have to wait for a long time. to  me i mostly earn money from bitcoin but i do not know about that how much time will it take, even soem time we wait for weeks when and get nothing, while other time we can get a good profit in a very short time.that we even do not expecte.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: