Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding Pre-ICO investors ?  (Read 2688 times)
rodik888 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

Hey Guys!

We're organizing a huge event where there'll be up to 20 Pre-ICO projects who will receive help from industry experts in finalizing their projects for successful ICO launches. All the teams & projects will be pre-screened, as we have an image to uphold. Another key feature at the event is that within the 48-hours while it'll be happening, my mission is to bring on investors whom will invest into the Pre-ICOs on the spot through an "Angel's Pool".

What is the Angel's Pool;

Investors will have to purchase a ticket for $1000 + fund a min. of usd$5000 into the pool.
The Angel's Pool's winnings will go to the top-3 projects, the final decisions on who wins are made by the Experts & the Angels (investors).

The benefit for someone to fund the pool is that they'll receive a 100% bonus on their coins. So in that pool, that min. $5000 is actually $10,000.

So where to find these Angels, and once found, how to properly approach them?

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:37:44 PM

if you want get pre-ico investor  the first you must create good announcement thread
explain detail youre project, roadmap, spefication coin, dev team and more

if you newbie account only write same this thread is never you can get investor

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

BitcoinFuturex

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

Waiting for some additional info which will definitely be needed for a project like this. Bookmarked...
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:22:42 AM

you should look at to the crunchbase.
https://www.crunchbase.com/
aliborn

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

I am ready to work with new people in investment. If you want we can discuss that.
rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

I am ready to work with new people in investment. If you want we can discuss that.

Hey Mate, most definitely am! That's why I posted out here! =)

You can add me to fb @ facebook.com/Rodik.mik

rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Waiting for some additional info which will definitely be needed for a project like this. Bookmarked...

Thanks for your response!

Here's more info; https://steemit.com/hackathon/@rodik/the-world-s-first-ico-hypethon

If you need anymore information don't hesitate to reply to this thread as to keep everyone informed =)

rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

if you want get pre-ico investor  the first you must create good announcement thread
explain detail youre project, roadmap, spefication coin, dev team and more

if you newbie account only write same this thread is never you can get investor

There's going to be 15-20 projects and right now we're receiving 4-9 applications per day, so we're screening them all.

My duty is finding investors who will partake in putting their money into our Angel's Pool; by being in the Angel's Pool, the investors will receive a 100% bonus on their investment, so 2btc = 4btc & they'll have voting rights (they'll be one of the reasons if a project wins or losses). If the investors can't make it to the event, it will be streamed live anyways. So they'll be able to see what's happening and also we'll give them access to communication with the teams in order to ask them whatever they'd like.

cryptoved

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

Also you can find Pre-ICO investors in this Telegram channel https://t.me/preicoved
atun jong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

atun jong

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

Guess who's the next investor ..Well that can give a change.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

Put yourself in the investor's shoes and ask yourself what are the things you would want to know before you invest in such a programme which is only in the theoretical stage? At least inform us, who you are, the people with you, your experience in ICO and any succesful IC you have completed before so that at least people know where they are investing their money.

rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

Hey Guys!

Great news! We've partnered up with Pro-Sense and they'll be live streaming the event.
Hypethon.cryptofriends.io/live

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

I think minimum investment $5k is too much.It should be $1k because of the risk involved with ICO s
rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:55:11 AM

I think minimum investment $5k is too much.It should be $1k because of the risk involved with ICO s

We went away from the min. investment policy. If you wish to invest in these companies' Pre-ICOs, you simply need to purchase an Angel ticket which costs usd$750 and you'll be able to invest as much or as little as you'd like. Doesn't make sense to ask for a min. for projects that no one knows about. But we do have the right to charge for setting up this amazing event as you will gain access to Pre-ICOs that are prescreened, are first to get a chance to get into them and with a 100% bonus on your investments.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

Do you organise bounty campaign ? You can get more investitors by translating white paper / ann thread and also by sharing and retweeting on social media , this is one idea to obtain new investitors

rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

Do you organise bounty campaign ? You can get more investitors by translating white paper / ann thread and also by sharing and retweeting on social media , this is one idea to obtain new investitors

By translating white papers to english and posting them on forums such as this?

hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:04:20 AM

Will be there some videostreaming or something?
minobia

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:35:59 AM

Hey Guys!

We're organizing a huge event where there'll be up to 20 Pre-ICO projects who will receive help from industry experts in finalizing their projects for successful ICO launches. All the teams & projects will be pre-screened, as we have an image to uphold. Another key feature at the event is that within the 48-hours while it'll be happening, my mission is to bring on investors whom will invest into the Pre-ICOs on the spot through an "Angel's Pool".

What is the Angel's Pool;

Investors will have to purchase a ticket for $1000 + fund a min. of usd$5000 into the pool.
The Angel's Pool's winnings will go to the top-3 projects, the final decisions on who wins are made by the Experts & the Angels (investors).

The benefit for someone to fund the pool is that they'll receive a 100% bonus on their coins. So in that pool, that min. $5000 is actually $10,000.

So where to find these Angels, and once found, how to properly approach them?

We are preparing an ICO as well, the thing is that we will take our time to properly prepare the launch and announcement to make sure everything goes according to plan
rodik888 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

Hey! My apologies for just getting back now, it was craziness!

The top-3 winners are;

1) InkChain
2) CryptoPay
3) Kickcity

If you guys are interested in receiving a 2-for-1 deal that was only offered through the event, send me a private so that we add each to Skype and discuss the details.

Cheers.

Bytextech

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

Hey! My apologies for just getting back now, it was craziness!

The top-3 winners are;

1) InkChain
2) CryptoPay
3) Kickcity

If you guys are interested in receiving a 2-for-1 deal that was only offered through the event, send me a private so that we add each to Skype and discuss the details.

Cheers.

Are you satisfied with event? There were rumours about it, that only few projects were interesting indeed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: