Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PWC: PREMINE ALERT][Proof inside]Powercoin was PREMINED for 56.000 coins  (Read 3249 times)
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:55:06 AM

What a lie, see the original thread, some early people see block 200 something. There are too many liars in this forum!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:55:52 AM

I think praxis is NWO.

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:56:54 AM

What a lie, see the original thread, some early people see block 200 something. There are too many liars in this forum!

The block chain doesn't lie...And the OP already admitted it was premined...But thx for coming out...Next time, actually read the thread, before you post

jj9guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:02:00 AM

There is nothing wrong with premining 56k coins if you would of told everyone when or before you released the coin that you premined it and why.
However this is not the case rather the coin creator went on without telling anyone until confronted about it as if the blockchain wouldnt make it obvious where those 56k coins went.
Mhash pipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:05:30 AM

What that, they're both limitless? Ah shit
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:08:23 AM

Guys... I don't think there's anything strange. 56,000 coins = 1200 blocks?

Even this is true, then I'd say the dev are pretty nice. I remember that CNC when launched, had 2000+ blocks premined? 1200 blocks are nothing to me, lol  Cheesy Cheesy
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:34:00 AM

So, when I was lucky enough to be at the launch of an altcoin, I found it strange that I had to synch nearly 2000 blocks while I joined in merely 10 minutes after the forum release.

Today I spent all day setting up Abe's blockexplorer and I did some digging in the Powercoin blockchain. I sourced the blocknumber @ the releasetime, which was 1:55:59 UTC.

The dev (NMO) kept insisting there was no premine. While in fact 56K coins were premined.

I tried to get him to discredit himself by asking for a bribe, but he didn't bite to that. He insisted it was not a premine and was not intended as such. He will probably keep saying this this was "not a premine". LOL.

Ah well, let the proof speak for itself:

EXTRA FACT
- The linux compile was botched beyond repair and could not be compiled without serious knowledge of the code. It still cannot. Linux users were heavily hindered. NWO was ready and has admitted that he would mine from release - the linux botching might have been on purpose so that he had more time to reap the benefits of the early easy difficulty. This is mere speculation of course, but as more things are fishy, this is a viable option.

Also, I did manage to mine 6K during the low difficulty, but the premine made me think of them as worthless. I have no issues discrediting this filthy premined junkcoin clone.

//edit
This just in: NWO plans to sue me for uncovering his uncomfortable truth
Stop getting so defensive. I have everything documented and it is going to the law firm this afternoon. You rattled the wrong hornets nest.

You threaten to deface a brand by extorting me yet now try and make out you are not doing that. I'm collecting your IP and email from admin as we speak.

No one is suing you. You are however pretty much a total slut for 'finding' something we all knew and trying to extort someone on PM. Ha ha, what a fucking fail-kid Smiley
anonynonanony

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:45:57 AM

if i see that "proof" image one more time my eyes are gonna explode.  Shocked

I'm really feeling the PWC revolution.
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 05:57:18 AM

Ha ha ha,
Oh poor boy. You call 56K coin premine something sensational? Newsflash: EVERY coin has some form of pre/instamine. 56K is NOTHING in comparison to Bitbar, Mincoin, PPC, Novacoi, Feathercoin, CNC, BTC, Litecoin etc.

Sure it shouldn't happen but a 56k coin premine is hardly sensational by any means.

Your hero title should be stripped. Litecoin came with 2 blocks pre-mined for a total of 150 LTC. I won't even go into the others.

pls go

56k powercoin @ current selling price is ~200 or 250 tops LTC. 250 vs. 150 not to big of a difference in the overall scheme of things to me.
GSnak

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:59:47 AM

Thank you for necroing the threat to point that out.
nprussell

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:38:58 AM

I thought it was already common knowledge that powercoin was a sack of crap, pre-mined scam coin?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: