Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s time to buy TIME  (Read 3678 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

Nothing really special about this coin but if the value is still low then you should buy it, there a lot of coins that holds no value but are disposable so if you think you can profit from this coin then go ahead and buy them but make sure if you dump them; just dump them all so it wont be a loss on your part.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

Can anyone give an actual reason why the price of TIME is not increasing despite the good news. The  team is currently updating the website too

It looks like this coin has a slow price fluctuation process, or maybe a little interest in trading with this coin. And I think to avoid losses that are too great would be better if the coins were sold before the price actually dropped.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:21:25 AM

If you still hold your TIMEs it doesnt mean that it is time to buy. TIME has been time wasting till end of the ico.
The price was never raised above ico price and all investors are crying.
If there is a good news or updates for the project please share so we can understand why you recommend to buy times.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 635

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:09:59 AM

If you still hold your TIMEs it doesnt mean that it is time to buy. TIME has been time wasting till end of the ico.
The price was never raised above ico price and all investors are crying.
If there is a good news or updates for the project please share so we can understand why you recommend to buy times.

Its not surprising anymore and not only TIME coin do have this problem but most coins in the market too which big parts of coin community didnt tend to go up higher on its ICO price which there are lots of investors do really suffer on loss,some may decide to hold up and some did sell on loss because they believe that its better to leave it because it has no potential to rise up later on. Its just like still a gamble on participating on ICO. Talking about time i do see some news about its development but theres still no pump because theres no interest on this coin which become still useless.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

well it's not my statement but the team's official post https://blog.chronobank.io/its-time-to-buy-time-38283fde0db3 . Honestly do you believe in this coin? I just see dump and dump despite good news of this coin.
Actually I'll watch this coin already a month ago and get profit already two times buying at deep and sell it around 0.009-0.01 btc each and the price right now is really cheap but sadly I do not have available balance right now.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

i was following Time coin but it seem the development is very slow , barely some updates since the end of ICO, price is half of ico price , their thread is almost dead no activity from Time community.
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:03:10 AM

i was following Time coin but it seem the development is very slow , barely some updates since the end of ICO, price is half of ico price , their thread is almost dead no activity from Time community.
i would say the team is fairly active. Maybe the reason is that people doubt Chronobank's idea?
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

You'd better buy some timereum Smiley It's a new project inspired by Minereum based on a very smart concept!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 600

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

This is all intended to create hype for this coin. There is really no pump actually. There is only price dump for TIME. The team behind the project are thinking they need to do something about the low price-turnout.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

This is all intended to create hype for this coin. There is really no pump actually. There is only price dump for TIME. The team behind the project are thinking they need to do something about the low price-turnout.
Yes I'm surprised to see no pump even when everything looks promising. The volume on bittrex is pretty low.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

Yes I'm surprised to see no pump even when everything looks promising. The volume on bittrex is pretty low.
It will take time to see TIME recover, price is now below ICO and it has never been impressive from the start.
Maybe investors found new project similar to TIME and they put their money there.

STUDENTCOIN