Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Crypto Hedge Fund | Signature campaign[ENDED]  (Read 13740 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:50:40 AM

Hello  Sir,

I would like to inform you that my rank has been upgraded to Hero. Member. I have also updated my signature,If I was Rank up.
Please change my status on the spreadsheet if there's available position.

Thank you Sir.

i were rank up too since first day round 3 but till now spreadsheet not updated yet. so i afraid that i didn't get full member spot as well.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeks

Activity: 698
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

Bitcointalk username: jeks
Current post count: 387
Bitcoin address: 1BomCM762QEQXnYmSakCiEvmsJq2dD7FtN
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Hello  Sir,

I would like to inform you that my rank has been upgraded to Hero. Member. I have also updated my signature,If I was Rank up.
Please change my status on the spreadsheet if there's available position.

Thank you Sir.

i were rank up too since first day round 3 but till now spreadsheet not updated yet. so i afraid that i didn't get full member spot as well.

I was ranked up before  the end of Second week itself.But my rank was still same in the sheet.Let us see ,what our manager will do for us.
Hope the good thing happen to us .We had hope in our Manager.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Username: jafri101
Position to apply: Member
BTC: 1FXCD1uSQKE2v3w2GJVxFFkTAeKD93z8Xt

Signature already changed.
Please accept if theres a slot.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

Second Week of the campaign.No update on the payments and or the spreadsheet. Suddently ICO team never bothered to reply here neither the campaign manager.

@Woshib : Please update as on the same as this isn't professional or reputable for the company's ICO.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Woshib (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:05:29 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 07:31:19 PM by Woshib

Hello,
Payment of second week sent, you can find the transaction here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0dede80cd94c939ac91d62194e8ba302877965b7810cc3d2d87ed2d8ed47bfc5
Applications are now open! I will consider all the above and the other ones, you can see on spreadsheet what we need, actually 3 Hero/Legendary members, one Senior member, one Full member, one Member, and one Junior member.
Third week start today, so everything is changed now, this week will end on 18 August 2017 23:59 UTC (forum time zone).
Sorry for this delayed 2nd week payment, and 3rd week start, I wanted to leave the date as it was, but that will not be a good thing for participants that will join today/tomorrow.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:10:12 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 09:33:43 PM by betMaster

Hello,
https://blockchain.info/tx/0dede80cd94c939ac91d62194e8ba302877965b7810cc3d2d87ed2d8ed47bfc5
Applications are now open! I will consider all the above and the other ones, you can see on spreadsheet what we need, actually 3 Hero/Legendary members, one Senior member, one Full member, one Member, and one Junior member.
Third week start today, so everything is changed now, this week will end on 18 August 2017 23:59 UTC (forum time zone).
Sorry for this delayed 2nd week payment, and 3rd week start, I wanted to leave the date as it was, but that will not be a good thing for participants that will join today/tomorrow.
Thank you for 2nd week payment but you said in your last post that we should post for 3rd week and i'm 6 posts short for the 25 post of 3rd week , starting all over won't suite me either . What's the solution ?
You putted on the spreadsheet 136 posts and i'm on 155 now so 6 short to 25 , would you count those 19 or i'll have to start from 155 ?
CyberCombat

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:38:10 PM

Bitcointalk username: CyberCombat
Current post count: 449
Bitcoin address: 18y5CrBRDpVA62sJvHPJPJik81qoi1BapK

Wear appropriate signature : Yes

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

Hello,

Me too, I posted 22 posts since I applied, I guess these will count for third week, right?

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

Bitcointalk username: stormia
Current post count: 2109
Bitcoin address: 1PpFhBecAUUKhosk7Xezr3DBzmEdp8bW37
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:06:28 PM

i am still newbie, but will become Jr. Member very soon, is there any possibility of participating in this?

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:12:09 PM

Bitcointalk username: Question123
Current post count: 816
Bitcoin address: 1JMrE5gwzo3XtesmCgnnZuA4ZWfeGyFAA7
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:59:02 PM

Here to confirm that I've received my pay. Thank you very much.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

Bitcointalk username: Jombitt
Current post count: 192
Bitcoin address: 3KrBZb9vWofgUG5VVVr8o5mFGBZm7KS9fZ

Hi i want to join in your campaign.

Xenrise

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:06:11 AM

Why is my starting post is 348??? I've made 24 posts since August 9, 2017. And August 9 is included for the third week? Currently I have 261 posts. So my posts from August 9 - 11 is null? Why? Those dates were included on the third week.
Hello,
Payment of second week may be delayed, you can still continue posting for third week, but do not worry for 2nd week payment, funds are ready, last delay is 14 August.
You posted that we can continue posting for the third week. You posted it last August 8 so technically posts starting from August 8 to the 15th of August is included for the third week.

Please fix my current start post and reply to this post or to my pm. Thank you.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:37:17 AM

Why is my starting post is 348??? I've made 24 posts since August 9, 2017. And August 9 is included for the third week? Currently I have 261 posts. So my posts from August 9 - 11 is null? Why? Those dates were included on the third week.
Hello,
Payment of second week may be delayed, you can still continue posting for third week, but do not worry for 2nd week payment, funds are ready, last delay is 14 August.
You posted that we can continue posting for the third week. You posted it last August 8 so technically posts starting from August 8 to the 15th of August is included for the third week.

Please fix my current start post and reply to this post or to my pm. Thank you.
Same problem here i posted 19 out of 25 posts of week 3 yet he says that it starts today , even though he said you can post for week 3 on his 8 august post .
He's technically saying that we should forget about posts from 8 august to today and start the 25 posts from today and this is a problem of managment not ours , we agreed to campaign terms and you can't change them whenever you want .
The 5 days delay was merely accepted but this new term is too much for us to accept .
We need clarification to this issue asap please .
Xenrise

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

Same problem here i posted 19 out of 25 posts of week 3 yet he says that it starts today , even though he said you can post for week 3 on his 8 august post .
He's technically saying that we should forget about posts from 8 august to today and start the 25 posts from today and this is a problem of managment not ours , we agreed to ICO terms and you can't change them whenever you want .
The 5 days delay was merely accepted but this new term is too much for us to accept .
We need clarification to this issue asap please .

I know right. There was a delay of payment for the 2nd week and this also happens. Hmmm. Answer immediately sir Woshib. What's up? We're you're active supporters for the campaign you handle.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:12:30 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 01:58:12 AM by loopes

Hello,
Thank you for 2nd week payment but you said in your last post that we should post for 3rd week and i'm 6 posts short for the 25 post of 3rd week , starting all over won't suite me either . What's the solution ?
You putted on the spreadsheet 136 posts and i'm on 155 now so 6 short to 25 , would you count those 19 or i'll have to start from 155 ?
confirm that payment received, thank you very much woshib. but may i tell my anxiety that new rules is very unfair for people who here from beginning. to be honest I object with your new rules.  i have posted more than 20 posts since the 2 round was ended. after entering round 3 (should the date it was) i am divided my post every day to avoid posting hastily due to waiting your clarification. i am wondering after seeing your new rules that my post before will gratuitous, after round 2 ends i keep posting because i think as like other professional campaign will continue to counting even though the payment still delay.
sorry to quote this long post, maybe other membee agree with that
i think today is the time to counting post, and i saw spreadsheet still not update yet. we are waiting for spreadsheet to be update and post for next round sir. thanks  Wink

yes Smiley moderator have other tasks i suppose
very tiring job moderating signature campaign :|

respect
but there is a question which appears on my mind, if we making posts at this moment will it count for previous week or count for next week? I've little confused because at this time spreadsheet still not update. anyone can clarify that issue?
thanks
Of course your post today was included on the next week, because as per rule of signature campaign payment day must be Tuesday. It means that last post included to this week was Monday at 23:59. It's okay sir don't worry and wait a little bit time Woshib is a good manager and I'm sure that he pays your work.

he said that cause maybe commonly a professional campaign will do same thing.
would you don't mind if i give a suggestion that no problem if new rules be valid for new participants who would accepted by you but the current participants still hold on with previous rules (date of post count). i hope my post before (8 august till today) include to this week.
i can not force you for anything, sir. everything is up to you.  just giving opinions due to my anxiety.
thank you.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Xenrise

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:41:06 AM

Let us become professional regarding this. You told us that we can start posting on your given date which is August 8, 2017. And you said there would be change of rules, well you are the campaign manager and I think it is not right for you to change the given rule because in your set of rules:
Rules:
- Make at least 25 posts.
- First week of the campaign will end on 31 July 29:59UTC time zone, post count will be made shortly after, payments may be delayed due to BIP91.
- This is a weekly campaign.
- If you have a negative trust, you can't join.
- Posts in others board will not count.
- Your posts must be constructive. (minimum of 75 characters)
- Payment day is Tuesday.
- If you are in a SMAS blacklist, you can't join.
- You have to choose the right signature for your rank.
There is no rule saying that you can change the rules during the campaign Smiley. Please stick to your rule and we will be grateful if you do that. Because that's what it is and it should be followed by everyone here.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

Confirming the receipt of your 2nd week payment. Thank you very much Woshib and Enigma Catalyst
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: