Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:13:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC via Skrill  (Read 978 times)
Beerwizzard (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:44:49 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 12:43:26 PM by Beerwizzard

Sup guys!
Wana buy BTC for my Skrill USD
Have around 400 USD
Due to my rank i may go first but you should have green trust.
PM me for contact, also you can leave you e-mail or telegram.
Beerwizzard (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

Please do not PM me if you have red trust full of scam allerts.
WillMineForFood

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

Hi I don't have green trust but can help with the exchange.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:09:13 PM

Sup guys!
Wana buy BTC for my Skrill USD
Have around 500 USD
Due to my rank i may go first but you should have green trust.
PM me for contact, also you can leave you e-mail or telegram.

Hi I don't have green trust but can help with the exchange.

Had a small talk with OP and sent an PM to willmineforfood.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:53:59 AM

How much amount you want to buy?
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

OP still looking to do this?
Beerwizzard (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:39:30 PM

Currently went first on trading with blo8i and waiting to his turn. It is already taking much time.
Will post an update here if I will need some more Skrill / Bitcoin exchange. Stay in touch.
blo8i

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:42:24 PM

Currently went first on trading with blo8i and waiting to his turn. It is already taking much time.
Will post an update here if I will need some more Skrill / Bitcoin exchange. Stay in touch.

I must confirm I am in trading with this user. I am having  difficulties with poloniex and localbitcoins. I don't have expectations from poloniex customer support, but I do hope tomorrow I will solve everything with localbitcoins and we will continue to reach the ammount that we both need.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

I'm sorry to tell you but the chances that he came back with the coins are near 0-5%. I've seen that before  I suspect they'r involded with these 2 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=737627 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399. I hope all my speculations are wrong but I've been looking into them.
C4rn1v4l

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

It looks like you lost your money
Beerwizzard (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:13:22 PM by Beerwizzard

Will have to ask him to refund tomorrow if the issue won't be solved. Will post an update here.
C4rn1v4l

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

Will have to ask for refund tomorrow if the issue won't be solved. Will post an update here.
You'd better ask for the refund now I use both polinex and localbitcoin and have no problem Then it's just an excuse to rob you

blo8i

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

Will have to ask for refund tomorrow if the issue won't be solved. Will post an update here.
You'd better ask for the refund now I use both polinex and localbitcoin and have no problem Then it's just an excuse to rob you

I needed skrill so I used it. In the worst case I will use another wallet and buy bitcoins with FIAT tomorrow.

I also must appreciate beerwizzard being so cool and having patience.
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:25:27 PM

I needed skrill so I used it. In the worst case I will use another wallet and buy bitcoins with FIAT tomorrow.

How do you conduct your business ? was this some kind of loan that he did to you ? He agreed with you to wait this time and backup with your fiat tomorrow ?
I don't understand. I'm pretty sure what the end of this.
C4rn1v4l

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:26:28 PM

What exactly is the problem you have with localbitcoin?
blo8i

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:07:17 PM

How do you conduct your business ? was this some kind of loan that he did to you ? He agreed with you to wait this time and backup with your fiat tomorrow ?

I have more than enough funds in lb and polo. My withdraw on polo is still with the message: "awaiting approval" and on lb it says withdraw can't be processed. I got only one reply from them at 2 pm GMT. I wasn't expected to take so long.

Even more, this kind of replies your and mine are in the off topic area at the moment. The topic should be open for offers to the user OP, not with what is happening with me and him. Till now we had an acceptable communication, not the best from my part.
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

I have more than enough funds in lb and polo. My withdraw on polo is still with the message: "awaiting approval" and on lb it says withdraw can't be processed. I got only one reply from them at 2 pm GMT. I wasn't expected to take so long.

Even more, this kind of replies your and mine are in the off topic area at the moment. The topic should be open for offers to the user OP, not with what is happening with me and him. Till now we had an acceptable communication, not the best from my part.

We gonna see that tomorrow when u either send these coins or refund the seller as you stated above.
menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Its probably a bought account > https://gyazo.com/cf08054a041c0f8b865c16ba604da94c

Email recently changed. The guy spent the Skrill money without having BTC why someone serious do that. Oh I know there is delay with my withdrawal from Poloniex but I will go ahead and use your money. He scammed you, now he's just staying active so he doesn't get red tagged to be able to scam more people and have a better ROI on the bitcointalk account he just bought... I hope I am wrong but I have seen that same exact pattern countless time.

Good luck!
blo8i

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:02:35 PM

Its probably a bought account > https://gyazo.com/cf08054a041c0f8b865c16ba604da94c

Email recently changed. The guy spent the Skrill money without having BTC why someone serious do that. Oh I know there is delay with my withdrawal from Poloniex but I will go ahead and use your money. He scammed you, now he's just staying active so he doesn't get red tagged to be able to scam more people and have a better ROI on the bitcointalk account he just bought... I hope I am wrong but I have seen that same exact pattern countless time.

Good luck!

Check the last topics I created. I stated that I noticed pm's I was not sending and I changed the password and email.

Red trust? It matters so much? It is all about confidence in doing a good trade. It happened to everyone to have delays, the good part is we are comunicating and in a few hours I am going to buy the bitcoins to fullfill this trade of 500$
Here4Trades

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

Good luck!

Check the last topics I created. I stated that I noticed pm's I was not sending and I changed the password and email.

Red trust? It matters so much? It is all about confidence in doing a good trade. It happened to everyone to have delays, the good part is we are comunicating and in a few hours I am going to buy the bitcoins to fullfill this trade of 500$

Why you need to buy the bitcoins ? Don't you have more than enough in your POLO and LBC accounts ? I mean these are your own words, by the look of your moves this screams scam. Im confident of who you are, you have an alt account that scammed in the past.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: