Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy new altcoins in ICO stage = profit?  (Read 4049 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

A majority of the time you wont profit it instantly when the ICO becomes transferable, you should be looking at the long term possibilities which can give a much more impressive rates of return. 
But what i saw that some ico's now are more likely a scam after the coin is working and transferrable into exchanges they leave it and create again another coin in which easy money for them to be successful or not they will get some money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

I think only ICOs with great ideas mean profit, not all makes money to token holders. But I really love current stage, lots of devs bring whole new ideas into crypto.
We are in a place very similar to the dot com bubble, many ideas are being tested out and we are seeing which ones work and which ones do not, there are going to be many projects that are not worth your time, there are going to be some projects that are scams and there are a small number of projects that are worth your time and money but those are difficult to find.
swimmingfishes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

I think only ICOs with great ideas mean profit, not all makes money to token holders. But I really love current stage, lots of devs bring whole new ideas into crypto.
We are in a place very similar to the dot com bubble, many ideas are being tested out and we are seeing which ones work and which ones do not, there are going to be many projects that are not worth your time, there are going to be some projects that are scams and there are a small number of projects that are worth your time and money but those are difficult to find.

The dot com bubble seems to have happened as many of the uninitiated wanted to cash in quickly on 'free money', but I feel like buying of cryptocurrency is still not that easy for the general populace. Though I agree that eventually a bubble will form when more people start purchasing cryptocurrencies (when it is easier to purchase it)
paging

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:21:03 AM

chimera
https://chimaera.io/token
TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
ICO PRE-SALE STARTS 23 OCTOBER @ 2PM UTC
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

Title.

Basically is this how its done to receive a profit on Cryptocurrency?

or just invest when research and news is done.

Thank you
This kind of situation isnt guaranteed now. You might able to participate on ICO unless if you did get almost 50% off then it would be a good game for you but for lesser % then it would be risky because normally when we saw that if a new coin launch on an exchange it would really tends to dump specially when bounty hunters are already securing their profit.If your not fast enough to sell then you would really get behind on negatives for sure.
Anayo

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

I think ICOs with lending program have more success.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

If all ICO's were successful everybody would be rich already. It's impossible to win all parties, somebody need to lose. ICO's were good investment projects earlier this year but it became copy-coin get-rich-quick-scheme as fast as it can. Now people can't even take their money back when they invest to ICO's. Straight dumps happen in exchanges.

Smoikata

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Yes but it is a very risky investment. But profit can be a really serious.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

A huge portion of ICOs do not become profitable to invest in and sell immediately after, often times it is necessary to wait for major milestones before the price really rises. Of course some ICOs are really hyped and oversubscribed and these are the likely candidates for immediate profit.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

not always ! many ico now are trading below ico price . you should first see if this coin has potential or not

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Investing usually give profit but not all can lead to gaining profit,  you need to invest in an ico with great potential .

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

Title.

Thank you
WRONG. Most ICO´s will turn out to be scams. Beware. Moreover, even if you choose the project right it will take a good dump after ico namely because of bounty hunters dumping there gains. So choose the right project AND the right time to sell.

DISCLAIMER: Usually don´t go for ICOS because i can´t study that kind of markets.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:07:11 AM

Title.

Thank you

ICO's has roadmaps in which you can study before barging on buying it. It depends on the things you should consider first. Things I consider before going in is the uniqueness of its roadmap and the business they are into, some copy cat roadmaps didn't turn out to be good at all (base on my experience). Another thing is that I waited for more news to come and base my decision on what other legit people say regarding the ICO.

If I'm lazy studying and researching, I just rely on my hunch and pray that Iuck will be on my side,  Grin
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

Title.

Thank you

ICO's has roadmaps in which you can study before barging on buying it. It depends on the things you should consider first. Things I consider before going in is the uniqueness of its roadmap and the business they are into, some copy cat roadmaps didn't turn out to be good at all (base on my experience). Another thing is that I waited for more news to come and base my decision on what other legit people say regarding the ICO.

If I'm lazy studying and researching, I just rely on my hunch and pray that Iuck will be on my side,  Grin
Back in the past on where reading up roadmaps and whitepaper are really worth to read but now on these recent days on where they are already the same when it comes on their projected plan this is why sometimes im too lazy or just reading up the heading and if i do found out that its is just repeating again i normally skip that one.For now i do go with the coins which do have strong community support.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

I think ICOs with lending program have more success.

See there are many lending programs not paying to the people on time because there are also investing into different for getting companies profit. Sometime company make profit with other investment and sometimes it is not. So we have to be very careful when investing into these sectors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: