Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is now dropping again  (Read 2345 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

Yeah hi, this is nothing.  It's a dip.
We were just at $1850 or something like that after hitting $3000, so don't panic, any of you.
Why do people freak out so much when the price drops a couple hundred.  You people must
have missed 2013 entirely.  And this is much better than it was then; we're so close to the
ATH.  Strong hands, people.  Strong hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:29:36 AM

I thought that Bitcoin price already recover and the investors already sure that we will not fork, but seems like some of the investors still not sure about this news and take precaution, so the price falling down again, I think we will see the stable price after the August

I'm not sure about the situation right now and the situation in the first half of august. Was predicting a price drop but now we have the 2500$ price... I'm planing on investing but waiting for the last possible moment for the price drop and I'm not sure if the price will be dropping before aug.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:50:05 AM

I thought that Bitcoin price already recover and the investors already sure that we will not fork, but seems like some of the investors still not sure about this news and take precaution, so the price falling down again, I think we will see the stable price after the August

I'm not sure about the situation right now and the situation in the first half of august. Was predicting a price drop but now we have the 2500$ price... I'm planing on investing but waiting for the last possible moment for the price drop and I'm not sure if the price will be dropping before aug.

If you want to buy then now is not the perfect time. Price is still too steep to get it. We will just have to wait and see if the price goes down prior to Aug 1. But I don't see any significant drop similar to what we see weeks ago when it plummeted to ~$1800. Resistance is still high at $2500, although the looming split is already beginning, we still didn't see the price to drop to what we expected. Just stay alert and vigilant.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

Yes bitcoin will have an unstable value until we reach august 1...i think fluctuations will run from time to time but the good thing is it's dropping again so it means many will have the opportunity to buy bitcoin and invest on it I'm confident this decrease will somehow result to good profit afterwards...
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:26:01 AM

As always, it is just another fud trying to shake the newbies away from their bitcoin. And it seems to be effective because the price dropped significantly since last night. If it drops more, i might buy some more bitcoin. if not, i will just ignore this development.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:27:21 AM

Give it a few days and it will fly up just before August 1st, now would be a good time to pick up some, well I hope it will.  We will just have to be strong and hold Smiley
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

Dont be afraid of the fork. its just an upgrade bitcoin need https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-slides-7-as-bitcoin-cash-emerges-fork-fears
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

Yes bitcoin will have an unstable value until we reach august 1...

People continue to solely focus on the 1st of August. We're not done with the fud machine until it's clear how things will be just before the hard fork is going to kick in. It's not for certain yet that we are going to see a hard fork just because it is part of the SW2X proposal. Funny thing however is that when the hard fork will kick in like it should, people will panic, and when the hard fork doesn't kick in for whatever reason, people will panic too. Cheesy In that regard, I by that time expect even more turmoil than we have seen already.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

Bitcoin price price as of now dropping again but if you see the price until now its very high compared to the previous price lower than 2000 dollars. To those people have interest to invest in bitcoin you can buy it and for surr you can little profit for shorterm . But If you want to be sure that your money will be safe invest in bitcoin after august1 to prevent losing because we dont know what will happen in august 1.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

Indeed it's now proven looks a bitcoin prices getting a dropping again, but we just don't panic with it. Use this current as a bought bitcoin or hold investment until the bitcoin price begins to increasing again. And we hope that this is only a temporary decline, not to continue to decline. Keep doing the best in any situation. it's gonna be ok i guess.

But the price is really good for me. What do you expect with the current issue, bitcoin is very fragile. $2500 is still high though, why are people complaining? I cannot fathom about someone seeing a price dip but in all actually the price is still good for most of us. Greed is really a thing nowadays, if the price is going to $3000 we will not be satisfied and says that we want $4000. Just be contented that the price is not below $2000 or $1500 before complaining that bitcoin price is dropping.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

After its rise approaching the $2,800 level almost two days ago, Bitcoin is now on a retreat again. I am speculating that this must be due to the recent announcement that there will be a new coin to be called as Bitcoin Cash and the continuing fear of what can be on and after August 1.

Until we can get over August 1, there will be that dark cloud appearing above Bitcoin and it has become a big issue so far affecting its movement and value. I am just simplifying things here so I want to hear all of your analysis and comments on this latest development.

This is a sure fact even though I was happy about the recovery last week, I had maintained that there is still need to exercise some level of caution because what matter most is sustenance of the increase in which I know the panic will still rise few days to approaching day we are all hoping for. Even now with exchanges suspending activities relating to bitcoin, while users are equally withdrawing to safer wallets, I dont expect anything on the contrary to happen to price.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

After its rise approaching the $2,800 level almost two days ago, Bitcoin is now on a retreat again. I am speculating that this must be due to the recent announcement that there will be a new coin to be called as Bitcoin Cash and the continuing fear of what can be on and after August 1.

Until we can get over August 1, there will be that dark cloud appearing above Bitcoin and it has become a big issue so far affecting its movement and value. I am just simplifying things here so I want to hear all of your analysis and comments on this latest development.

The obsession with the new currency that will be created after August 1 has made people lose faith in bitcoin, despite its rapidly rising value, but now it's starting to down, these are inevitable consequences when bitcoin converts.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

It's not hard to understand why the bitcoin goes down, hardfork is still the thing that makes people feel the most nervous, the bitcoin value will definitely go down if it's split, so many people start selling bitcoin to preserve the money. => The price of bitcoin go down.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

Ive noticed this bitcoin has dropping again and I taught price is recovering since its high the other day.The uncertain situation will brought of the downtrend but for sure price will regain. So, dont panic this is the normal situation when some release their bitcoin.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

It's not hard to understand why the bitcoin goes down, hardfork is still the thing that makes people feel the most nervous, the bitcoin value will definitely go down if it's split, so many people start selling bitcoin to preserve the money. => The price of bitcoin go down.
Not only HardFork can make the price of Bitcoin in yesterday drop down to $2400. You can see after BTC-e down and have many news talking about BTC-e got hacked and related to money laundering by hacker. So, Bitcoin price crashing in yerterday until today
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

It is dropping more and more and this can be because of the split chain panic many people don't know what to do and they are scared to trust other sources so they are just selling their bitcoins until this problem is completely solved wouldn't blame as they are just investors
howto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

And do not forget some exchanger announced to close deposit and withdraw on August 1st. So some traders start to move bitcoin into wallet or to fiat
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

$1700 when? I want to buy more.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

nothing needs to be worry about that. Most of the bitcoiners have already predicted this situation. only 4 more days and there will be the biggest hard fork in bitcoin and because of that fact, the price of bitcoin will surely volatile.

aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:13:45 AM

It is not just the hard fork - there is negative news about btc-e, the SEC restricting ICOs, etc. So the price is kind of being held back now. In a week after the emergence of bitcoincash, things will clear up.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: