Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin  (Read 25380 times)
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

Yobit is shit, leave it alone
I would have said it a little different myself  but I can't disagree with this statement... novaexchange  is not too bad just a few hiccups never had major problems with them..

It does not affect this coin, but nova has locked eth tokens for almost six weeks now with no fix even announced.
That is quite a major problem IMO. They are not very trustworthy either.
What do you think about decentralised exchanges?
Good idea but how many can you find?
I know only etherdelta
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

Yobit is shit, leave it alone
I would have said it a little different myself  but I can't disagree with this statement... novaexchange  is not too bad just a few hiccups never had major problems with them..

It does not affect this coin, but nova has locked eth tokens for almost six weeks now with no fix even announced.
That is quite a major problem IMO. They are not very trustworthy either.
What do you think about decentralised exchanges?
Good idea but how many can you find?
I know only etherdelta

you sure mr.bob ?
just see again this token not based from etherum Grin we cant listed to etherdelta

SilverCondor

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

Hey dev, I am in the list do not meet at least one requirement. It is possible to tell me what is this condition? It was so unexpected, in my opinion, all the conditions came up for airdrops. But the decision is yours.

it might be because your account did not fullfill the requirement,
something like 1 year old account ?
because from their thread i can see the last day to subscribe is 23 september,
and your account registered at 24 september 2016.
which mean 364 days or 11 months 30 days and yet to be considered as 1 year account.
 Cheesy
Yes, you are right. Our script marked him as '0' years for just some hours and so he didn't receive the Airdrop. Sorry about that.

and now your airdrop its really ended ? oh damn i was found this thread :/
any plan for second airdrop or someting fun ?
No second Airdrop. Many good things, yes. I would suggest to mine some.
Will you request to adding this coin on exchange(i recommend YoBit)? And you will pay for that or try to list free?
May I ask why do you recommend yobit?
YoBit have $10-15m of daily volume and this exchange charging 0.1 BTC for coin listing(cheaper than many other exchanges, and good price for this daily volume).
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

YoBit have $10-15m of daily volume and this exchange charging 0.1 BTC for coin listing(cheaper than many other exchanges, and good price for this daily volume).

Well, since it's near impossible to get anywhere listed for free these days, yobit at 0.1 btc is worth considering despite being a shady exchange.

I also like coinexchange though I don't know what they charge.
Tradesatoshi still has free votes as well. I'm sure the community could rally to get it there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wacoins (OP)

Activity: 168

WACoins' Official Marketing Officer

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

it's a communities coin,
so do not rush to get listed on exchanger,just focus on the development and roadmap.
the dev should active in this thread and post something about this project,
also you can use vote system in here because it's a communities coin and let the community decide it what is going on and what will happen next
Yes, we have a roadmap on the website to start (we are working on the web wallet and the first community is working on its first project). Then the development, the governance and everything will be community-driven.
Dev, for having this commitment to complying with what is in the roadmap, is this the reason that WACoins still have no exchange? There are about 3/4 coins to be mined, the difficulty is high, but is it attractive to the miners? Is it possible to turn WACoins into something necessary and important?
Not sure to understood your question, but well, you know, a coin is more attractive to miners when they can exchange it and when it has good profit. On the other side you can think at the time when Bitcoin wasn't on any exchange. If you had mined a bit at that time... anyway I can confirm you that we are working hard, so exchange will not be a problem. We are also evaluating better solutions, but I can't tell you much more, right now.

WACoins - first Community & Beneficence cryptocoin
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

it's a communities coin,
so do not rush to get listed on exchanger,just focus on the development and roadmap.
the dev should active in this thread and post something about this project,
also you can use vote system in here because it's a communities coin and let the community decide it what is going on and what will happen next
Yes, we have a roadmap on the website to start (we are working on the web wallet and the first community is working on its first project). Then the development, the governance and everything will be community-driven.
Dev, for having this commitment to complying with what is in the roadmap, is this the reason that WACoins still have no exchange? There are about 3/4 coins to be mined, the difficulty is high, but is it attractive to the miners? Is it possible to turn WACoins into something necessary and important?
Not sure to understood your question, but well, you know, a coin is more attractive to miners when they can exchange it and when it has good profit. On the other side you can think at the time when Bitcoin wasn't on any exchange. If you had mined a bit at that time... anyway I can confirm you that we are working hard, so exchange will not be a problem. We are also evaluating better solutions, but I can't tell you much more, right now.
And if the coins need to be voted on nova exchange i have a couple of Npoints just waiting to be use. lets just take it slowly sooner or later its gonna be listed in some point. Just hold and mine it.
Fuluna

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

waiting for exchanges... I want to buy WAC
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

Well, since it's near impossible to get anywhere listed for free these days, yobit at 0.1 btc is worth considering despite being a shady exchange.

I also like coinexchange though I don't know what they charge.
Tradesatoshi still has free votes as well. I'm sure the community could rally to get it there.
get list on yobit still better than nothing. Cheesy too many coin release everyday so very hard to get list on a big exchange

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Hey everyone,
I signed up for the AirDrop but haven't received any WACoins... any where I can check to see if I was actually a confirmed AirDrop participant?  I thought I was and I downloaded the wallet and everything... pretty sure I signed up at the link provided in the OP as well.... thanks.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wacoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Hey everyone,
I signed up for the AirDrop but haven't received any WACoins... any where I can check to see if I was actually a confirmed AirDrop participant?  I thought I was and I downloaded the wallet and everything... pretty sure I signed up at the link provided in the OP as well.... thanks.
Date Registered:   November 07, 2016, 09:55:25 PM
As written in the first post, you needed at least a one year (12 months) old account.

blakeh

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:16:38 PM

Hey everyone,
As written in the first post, you needed at least a one year (12 months) old account.

Ah darn, thought my account was older than a year old.  I guess that makes sense.... thanks for the response.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wacoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:42:25 PM

Hey everyone,

Ah darn, thought my account was older than a year old.  I guess that makes sense.... thanks for the response.
No problem. If you want, you can still easily mine some.

3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

why the new members wont get any air drop Cry
wacoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

why the new members wont get any air drop Cry

It is explained in the firsts posts. We didn't want too many fake accounts. Please note that you can still mine some WAC easily.

yoshinoda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

did i missed the inscription ?  Angry Angry Cry
wacoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

did i missed the inscription ?  Angry Angry Cry
Yes.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

thank you very much dev, today i have received my wacoins airdrop Smiley

now start staking Smiley and hodling Smiley
blakeh

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

Hey everyone,

No problem. If you want, you can still easily mine some.

Can it be mined directly in the client?  How would one go about starting the mining process?  I doubt it would be worthwhile with my 460 GTX 1GB..

alanwang111

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:20:10 AM

is preslae still available?
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

Is 0.1.2.e8ce593 the correct wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: