Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:47:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES going to $100  (Read 3658 times)
prettybuds (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

In my opinion it's very obvious that WAVES is going to about $50-$100 within a timeframe of one year or so

It's still very undervalued and unlike ETH there aren't any major issues occuring on its blockchain on a daily basis

I'm very bullish on Waves and of course I still hold all of my ICO coins
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

WAVES is better than Ethereum.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:10:07 PM

For an increase to $50 dollars waves would have a marketcap of 5 billion. ICOs have gotten a bad name recently. I don't see another platform for ICOs to reach a market cap that high. I could see it approach one billion however.
prettybuds (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:22:04 PM

For an increase to $50 dollars waves would have a marketcap of 5 billion. ICOs have gotten a bad name recently. I don't see another platform for ICOs to reach a market cap that high. I could see it approach one billion however.

BTC is only at $40B at the moment and it won't take a decade for it to go to $800B.

we'll see other projects valued a lot higher than $1B. That's how I see this space.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

In my opinion it's very obvious that WAVES is going to about $50-$100 within a timeframe of one year or so

It's still very undervalued and unlike ETH there aren't any major issues occuring on its blockchain on a daily basis

I'm very bullish on Waves and of course I still hold all of my ICO coins

Being $100 means the total market cap of waves to become $10,000,000,000. This is clearly not possible even 5 years later.

WAVES is better than Ethereum.

Really buddy? What qualification of waves is better than ethereum for example?
elutzen

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

BTC is only at $40B at the moment and it won't take a decade for it to go to $800B.

we'll see other projects valued a lot higher than $1B. That's how I see this space.

I agree but I do not see Waves reaching more than $1B in one years time.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

It will go past $100 in the long term
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

I just looked for its projects and so on. I believe it may hit prices around $50-100. But it needs ether-like support. Too early for today.

elutzen

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:07:05 PM

What are the different projects that have been built on Waves so far?
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

EncryptoTel dual chain, primal base, shadow era and many more projects. These were waves based projects. And there are more on the way. In 2016, seeing a waves project was a dream at all.

On the other hand, I'm still suspicious for waves project.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:01 PM

I agree, I think waves can hit $100 within 1-2 years. It is a very good project and I think a lot of people are starting to realize this.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

WAVES is an icoscam machine. Nothing more nothing less. Again a shill topic. Waves is maybe the wors of them all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:38:57 PM

WAVES is an icoscam machine. Nothing more nothing less. Again a shill topic. Waves is maybe the wors of them all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

Here comes this guy again. He is posting negative everywhere about Waves.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

Waves is a good and for sure it will going to $100 soon because as of now thewaves campaign is still running so it will advertise this coin on any  place in this forum and those people see waves and invest is good and for sure if that happen the price will increase more. Buy more waves and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months of holding. More waves that you have more profit you get.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

Waves is a useless shitcoin and look at all the circlejeckers trying to hype it again....typical russian cult followinf

ICO bubble like ETH
elutzen

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

Waves is a useless shitcoin and look at all the circlejeckers trying to hype it again....typical russian cult followinf

ICO bubble like ETH

I don't think the waves bubble grew anywhere near as much as ETH. It might be more stable
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:34:32 AM

ICOs have a bad reputation because of clueless kids and scammers abusing the situation for their own profits. Over time, only strong ICOs with solid plans will survive and trust into ICOs will return.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

ICOs have a bad reputation because of clueless kids and scammers abusing the situation for their own profits. Over time, only strong ICOs with solid plans will survive and trust into ICOs will return.
its need strong understanding and a hard research before placing an investment those who use waves platform for own benefits are ruining the project
and for those who really understand the benefits will be stand strong after, waves can go up or down depend from the support its been a talk last year and
with the growth happen after another hype will be seen next year.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:43:01 AM

its need strong understanding and a hard research before placing an investment those who use waves platform for own benefits are ruining the project
and for those who really understand the benefits will be stand strong after, waves can go up or down depend from the support its been a talk last year and
with the growth happen after another hype will be seen next year.
I don't think you can ruin the platform. It depends exclusively on the success of the start-ups that run through it. As long as there are successful start-ups, the platform will be successful as well. The people who burn themselves due to insufficient due diligence will either disappear or learn how to research investments properly. In any case, bad proposals will become fewer and easier to spot over time for savvy investors.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

It is now beginning to emerge that ICO uses the wave as a base, including the campaign that I carry. So the possibility of price can be achieved. When compared to ETH, I have repeatedly seen instances of failed ICOs with an ETH token base. Although somewhat new, the waves are beginning to show credibility, and will soon prove it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: