Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is the KING  (Read 4413 times)
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

in 2018 popularity of bitcoin is decrease, because the price and miner fee is expensive
Bitcoin Cash will change the bitcoin position became the king in 2018

I disagree. once segwit and the lightning network will be fully implemented it will probably even be cheaper to send transactions than with bitcoin cash
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:24:07 AM

Bitcoin is a real king. Every time he goes out, he reminds him that he is the king. I think the gate of a new world order has already been opened with bitcoin.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

in 2018 popularity of bitcoin is decrease, because the price and miner fee is expensive

I disagree. once segwit and the lightning network will be fully implemented it will probably even be cheaper to send transactions than with bitcoin cash
I dont agree with this, still bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. I cant consider bitcoin cash become the king this year. Bitcoin cash is just hype thats why price increase, suddenly it will fall its value.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

king will be king, but I think King is replaceable to  Grin Grin Grin
let see right now the movement of many alt coin & BTC dominance reduce day by day. I dont know who will replace BTC as a leader market but it will be, sooner or latter when cryptocurrency use by almost all people in the world. it could be the top 10 CMC or maybe brand new coin will be that, only time will tell but I believe on it.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

I think now the bitcoin not King on a coin. and of course, the bitcoin is also not the only coins are the best, because it's been an awful lot more altcoin have good prospects in addition to the bitcoin and relatively easy to reach by novices.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

I think now the bitcoin not King on a coin. and of course, the bitcoin is also not the only coins are the best, because it's been an awful lot more altcoin have good prospects in addition to the bitcoin and relatively easy to reach by novices.
for now bitcoin is king and excels in everything including price. but we can see altcoins that have good prices and maybe in the future there will be coins that beat bitcoin. we can look forward to it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

bitcoin is now king, the meaning of king here is yet another crypto that match its selling value hence this is where bitcoin is called the king of digital currency.

armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

I agree with you on bitcoin being the king of crypto. It will remain as a king but that doesn’t lower the importance of alt coins. There are some alt coins such as ripple that can challenge bitcoin.

Crypto_Addict

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Bitcoin is stabilizing, which means the next bull run is coming really soon...
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

In every market there exists waves movements.. Last august there was also the bitcoin dominance at the bottom and altcoins at ath.
So what's next? I tell you! In the next few weeks we will see an incredible bull run in bitcoin!
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is king. But now many who want to take away that status, for example Ripple in second place by market capitalization, 40% growth rates per day.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Investing on Bitcoin is the best think to do if you cant decide on what else to buy. I think bitcoin will be trillion dollars market cap in less than a decade. Any opinion?Huh?
I guess it all depends on the period where people choose bitcoin what happens later when everyone sells and leaves bitcoin whether bitcoin will end up in my opinion all the time now bitcoin is king but everyone does not know what happens later.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

BTC dominance is getting lower and lower, as someone who own most of my holding in bitcoin it makes me sad a lot to see all the altcoin goes up

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Investing on Bitcoin is the best think to do if you cant decide on what else to buy. I think bitcoin will be trillion dollars market cap in less than a decade. Any opinion?Huh?

While bitcoin remains the king of coins, you can see how many are trying to outrun it in growth. It's hard to say how long coin can still hold the first position, because it has problems with scaling.

Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

While bitcoin remains the king of coins, you can see how many are trying to outrun it in growth. It's hard to say how long coin can still hold the first position, because it has problems with scaling.

And once they fix those problems, it will grow stronger than any other one.
Sofinard09

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Bitcoin will remain as the number one crypto in the long run due to its attractive value , so it's okey to say that it is the king of all.
 Grin
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

This idea is undeniable and so much acceptable to use that very traditional word just to express how bitcoin dominating the crypto world.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

I bet it is impossible for any altcoins  to surpass bitcoin specially bitcoin cash. Even they combined their values still it is very impossible for them because bitcoin already build a foundation of trust in which people are very confident to put their money in bitcoin. Then in talking of bitcoin cash it need to past Ripple and Ethereum first prior  Bitcoin to become a king of digital currencies.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

I guess not anymore, maybe because it looks nice indeed bitcoin price is high. yet to invest this time in bitcoin seems quite difficult. Therefore it is necessary to other coins of potentially good too like bitcoin yet still has good prospects in the future as an example ethereum.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

upset of reading "bitcoin is the king, bitcoin has allmighty power...".. really UPSET! BTC didnt ddeserved 70% dominance, and also not 24%, and also is not worth so much money.. the transfer fee is ridiculous.. there are many many altcoins  that can serve same purposes (money transfer) that BTC at a fraction of cost and faster!People is not stupid, people is shifting from BTC to other altcoins..  so, question to all of you that say BTC is king.. Why? what can BTC do that other altcoins can't? try to convince me that i am wrong.. because i honestly think BTC will be replaced in the near future.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: