Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days !  (Read 28234 times)
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:50:34 PM by Aerys2
Merited by Natalim (2), MMysterious (2)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgkirkpatrick

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

Um....what's the deal here?  Methinks the dealer has stacked the deck. 31% of the DEAL Coins are in the hands of the founders, developers, and advisors.  Not such a great deal for investors.  Doesn't signal their confidence in the profitability....looks like a quick exit strategy for the "founders".

Pass.
etanoox

Activity: 162
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

reserved

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

Um....what's the deal here?  Methinks the dealer has stacked the deck. 31% of the DEAL Coins are in the hands of the founders, developers, and advisors.  Not such a great deal for investors.  Doesn't signal their confidence in the profitability....looks like a quick exit strategy for the "founders".

Pass.

You must be new in ICOs because this is a pretty common amount for the team you see in many succesful ICOs, so not enough to qualify anything of exit scam just for that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

good ICO, this is great for attracting smart investors quickly
I was very impressed with the perfect timeline on this project, potentially a successful project
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

reserved russian or ukrainian translations.
BitcoinTalk Name: triat
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=946174
Language: Russian and Ukrainian
Previous Translations:
ANN:
HONOR  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660893
Cube     : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2655614
DAV      : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2630801
BetterBetting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671413

BOUNTY:
Cube     : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2657724
DAV      : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621997
HONOR : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671581
Eth Address: 0x6fa58E8f5AcE80Bbc84f5Ca965E1684761B37DB6
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

There is no doubt that this ICO will raise the funds. Last 3 projects by Aerys2 have collected hard cap! That means not only strong marketing but also his ability to select ICO deliberately. Hope that my prediction is correct.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Pass.

Hi my name is Michael Morrison and I am the CEO of The Deal Coin project. I think your comments are unfair. We have spent many months developing a powerful business plan which is being very well received across the blockchain community. We are working hard to become one of the first regulated ICO's in the world and we are aiming to be listed on the first regulated exchange in the world, the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange. This alone will differentiate ourselves from many of the poor ICO's which have occurred before ours. Becoming regulated comes with months of due diligence and analysis of our ICO and business plan. We are here for the long term benefit and future for our investors and this will be clearly demonstrated when we announce our progress.

In terms of the allocation....we are rewarding all the people who share our vision and are working tirelessly to make the project a success .... the team of advisors and developers is growing every day and they deserve to share in the long term vision of our business. Our motto is Working Better, Together and I will happily answer all questions about our ICO or business plan to ensure everyone understands it clearly. I am passionate about what we have created and I would appreciate the opportunity to answer any more concerns or questions you have.

Please before you judge the plan in minutes take more time to read the plan in detail and look at the history of the advisors. We are all professional people with strong track records in our fields of expertise and strive to deliver a project that will benefit everyone in the community who invests and for those who will ultimately benefit from The Deal Coin lending solution.

Best Regards

Michael
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

The bounty is now available here ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042294.0

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

There is no doubt that this ICO will raise the funds. Last 3 projects by Aerys2 have collected hard cap! That means not only strong marketing but also his ability to select ICO deliberately. Hope that my prediction is correct.
I also follow this manager, and I hope that this time everything will be on the level. I like his approach with limiting participants.

Lo.

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Aerys2 management? I'm in  Grin
Only manages amazing projects.

Decentralised P2P Lending is the future, the vision of the project is very good.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Pass.

I agree
telefonur

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

Aerys2 management? I'm in  Grin
Only manages amazing projects.

Decentralised P2P Lending is the future, the vision of the project is very good.
+
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

So many lend projects nowdays... What advantages have this project before ETHlend, Fintrux and other lend platforms?
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Hello. I would like  to participate in translation and moderation. My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. I know English also   

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

how the Lending works for this Project?
Will it same as Bitconect Lending or it's different?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

Hi my name is Michael Morrison and I am the CEO of The Deal Coin project. I think your comments are unfair. We have spent many months developing a powerful business plan which is being very well received across the blockchain community. We are working hard to become one of the first regulated ICO's in the world and we are aiming to be listed on the first regulated exchange in the world, the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange. This alone will differentiate ourselves from many of the poor ICO's which have occurred before ours. Becoming regulated comes with months of due diligence and analysis of our ICO and business plan. We are here for the long term benefit and future for our investors and this will be clearly demonstrated when we announce our progress.

In terms of the allocation....we are rewarding all the people who share our vision and are working tirelessly to make the project a success .... the team of advisors and developers is growing every day and they deserve to share in the long term vision of our business. Our motto is Working Better, Together and I will happily answer all questions about our ICO or business plan to ensure everyone understands it clearly. I am passionate about what we have created and I would appreciate the opportunity to answer any more concerns or questions you have.

Please before you judge the plan in minutes take more time to read the plan in detail and look at the history of the advisors. We are all professional people with strong track records in our fields of expertise and strive to deliver a project that will benefit everyone in the community who invests and for those who will ultimately benefit from The Deal Coin lending solution.

Best Regards

Michael

Awesome! Guys, wish you success, I am sure you will become the most trending thing of 2018!
sandytheguy

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Awesome guys! I can see the team is working really hard  Wink

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/716/1*VW_4QeutDaEli9gp_iyDqQ.jpeg
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/716/1*VW_4QeutDaEli9gp_iyDqQ.jpeg
all teams will definitely do a good job. and always work hard with a maximum so that this project can develop forward and hit the target.
success for this project.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

all teams will definitely do a good job. and always work hard with a maximum so that this project can develop forward and hit the target.
success for this project.
they will definitely work hard with as best as possible. due to the success of a project depends on the efforts and the hard work is done.
success always for this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: