Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Rados - Radex - Saturn token  (Read 5712 times)
blinkwang

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

Thank you for your support, Gina, abjingyun and blinkwang! We're definitely in it for the long run, and it goes without saying that you should invest your own money only when you yourself are comfortable doing so. Hopefully our answers to your questions and here and on our blog. In fact, as we speak I'm training a neural network for the second part of our AI trading blog series https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rados/ai-powered-trading-part-i

This series of blog posts should give you an idea of what we think the future of trading will be. As more AI agents join the cryptocurrency market we should see less pump&dump strategies being executed on shitcoins daily and more stable exchange rates for cryptocurrencies across all exchanges, similar to what happened to stocks after high frequency trading became mainstream. Trading AIs need lots of high detail, high quality data that covers the whole cryptocurrency market for training that is simply currently unavailable, which is why our first product, Rados, is the data collection platform. And while there are hoards of other projects that promise similar things you will get a chance to see how we execute and what research we're doing and you'll decide for yourself which project to back.

As far as translations go, we will not be giving out tokens for this work because that's not the right way to attract devoted community leaders. However, if you truly believe in our project, feel free to blog about us and include your referral link in your blog post, which entitles you to 5% of STN tokens purchased by the people you invite. And we will be happy to publish the link to your blog on our website to help you promote your blog.

Thank you for your reply
jwsu1113

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

It seems to be an interesting and independent project, a complete wallet, especially on social media marketing, I'm very curious about it, and of course on bounty, hopefully can run well until the launch
altcoinlife33

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

I don't see any information on the team behind this project. Is that shown anywhere? I would like to know more about the team behind the project as pre-ico stuff is really more about trusting the team than an idea. Thanks.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:07:02 AM

Any discussion site group or forum to ask several question and gain more infos about this project live with the developer teammate? Btw, i like the site design. Looks like professional and unique  Smiley
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:24:07 AM

Updated the OP to include a high level project description.

Hello, guys, i am really tired of this coinmarcetcap.com. If you can do something better it will be awesome! Can I translate your project to Russian community? I like your affiliate program. So waiting for updates, I think I will participate in pre-ICO.

Hello CryptoC0P, I appreciate your positive outlook. We would love to connect with the Russian community and we would be very grateful if you help us with translation. Reply back to this thread with a link to your blog or send it to our email and we'll add the link to our website along with the japanese translation.

why translation must use blog/web
is good you revelop good thread, and then translator can translate youre thread can promote in local community

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
whitexelephant7 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:03:41 AM

I don't see any information on the team behind this project. Is that shown anywhere? I would like to know more about the team behind the project as pre-ico stuff is really more about trusting the team than an idea. Thanks.

We do not like the current trend of attaching identity to the blockchain like most other projects are doing. There are two ways to develop cryptocurrency projects: the Satoshi way and the Buterin way. The Satoshi way means build secure technology and get people's buy-in based on the technological superiority and respect for everyone's freedom and privacy. The Buterin way means lend your photo to any venture capital backed startup for a share of profits without actually contributing anything to the project, and bend over in front of any big money investor. While we appreciate what mr. Buterin is doing for cryptocurrency adoption, we strongly believe that the new decentralized economy should be built the Satoshi way. This way you'll actually care about the idea and how it works under the hood and not just play the reputation game.

The Pre-ICO will last for a whole month and we'll be regularly pushing updates to our blog and our website, so you'll be able to assess our competence based on what you see. Actions speak louder than words.

Any discussion site group or forum to ask several question and gain more infos about this project live with the developer teammate? Btw, i like the site design. Looks like professional and unique  Smiley

Thank you! I just told the person responsible for the website that someone on the internet said that his design is 10/10. He said "hell yeah", shut down his laptop and disappeared in an unknown direction (closest bar). You can ask your questions here in this thread or on our blog at https://steemit.com/@rados. Once we're done with setting up the infrastructure we'll open up our telegram group.

akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

ICO project more and more, a lot of projects of technology are the same or similar, I don't know how long the project can exist, but if some market sore point for solve the problem of the project, it will be a good project, there will be a lot of people support, hope the project can be as good luck.
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

ICO project more and more, a lot of projects of technology are the same or similar, I don't know how long the project can exist, but if some market sore point for solve the problem of the project, it will be a good project, there will be a lot of people support, hope the project can be as good luck.

The need for good quality data is indeed quite pressing. I think it's a major factor contributing to the overwhelming amount of speculation in the market. We plan to use Rados's data for investing in cryptocurrencies ourselves, so we have a lot at stake and will work tirelessly to ensure we offer the best quality.

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

Agreed, there are lot's of tech related project just as this one. So one thing to make this project thrive and event get a success is that this project must be unique, this should be make different (in a good way of course) so it would attract peoples to join and support.
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

Just pushed another update to our blog on steemit https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rados/ai-powered-trading-part-ii

Let me know if this is too technical and hard to read or whether it is not technical enough, and we will adjust in the future. And if you have more questions about what one can do with cryptocurrency data feel free to suggest new topics and we'll gladly investigate.

CryptoC0P

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Just pushed another update to our blog on steemit https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rados/ai-powered-trading-part-ii

Let me know if this is too technical and hard to read or whether it is not technical enough, and we will adjust in the future. And if you have more questions about what one can do with cryptocurrency data feel free to suggest new topics and we'll gladly investigate.

This is good material for profi traders. But it difficult for noobies. Can you post something for absolute beginners?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

PM me if you need German translation

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:17:06 AM

This is good material for profi traders. But it difficult for noobies. Can you post something for absolute beginners?

What would be interesting to you? If you have any specific requests we would look into them. Otherwise we'll try to provide a non-overwhelming summary/TLDR, with just charts and insights, and leave the rest of the blog post for more technical analysis and methodology

CryptoC0P

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:23:54 AM

What would be interesting to you? If you have any specific requests we would look into them. Otherwise we'll try to provide a non-overwhelming summary/TLDR, with just charts and insights, and leave the rest of the blog post for more technical analysis and methodology

More images, more basic information about cryptocurency markets. Detailed cryptocurrency trading guides. If I had such place where I can learn full time it will be awesome.
Nice new website design i liked it. I bought some Saturn for testing. So waiting new material from you and I will buy more.
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:10:42 PM

More images, more basic information about cryptocurency markets. Detailed cryptocurrency trading guides. If I had such place where I can learn full time it will be awesome.
Nice new website design i liked it. I bought some Saturn for testing. So waiting new material from you and I will buy more.

Understood. We'll try a new format in the next blogpost where we will do a quick review of the blogpost with relevant graphs, so you can decide whether the post is interesting to you at a glance, and do a more detailed review in the rest of the post. If you have any concrete topics that you'd like to learn also please do let us know.

And thanks for the kind words about the new website Wink Just posted an investment guide on our steemit blog, feel free to translate that for your community with your affiliate link https://steemit.com/ico/@rados/our-pre-ico-is-live

cryptoved

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

You can vote for your project here: https://t.me/preicoved/28
It is special channel where only pre-ICO projects are located
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:24:23 AM

@CryptoC0P, just pushed a new update to our "AI powered trading" series. Is this format more readable to you? https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rados/ai-powered-trading-part-iii

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:33:38 PM

Updated steemit with an FAQ https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rados/rados-pre-ico-faq-part-i
Will update the OP momentarily

let us know if you have any other questions, will be happy to answer

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:04:45 PM

want to reserve German translation

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Newbie started ICOs go nowhere, it is almost certain it is a scam project. Because otherwise, why not show he show people his credibility? Also all the ICOs are just displays for keywords, nothing much new (if at all).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: