Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Rados - Radex - Saturn token  (Read 5710 times)
whitexelephant7 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

interesting  project . Chinese translation and promotion  please PM me.

You might be interested in checking out our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156798

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Any update about the project? How is it now?

I want to give an update to our local thread.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:50:04 PM

An interesting project, the idea is quite understandable. Let's see how it will manifest itself in the future. In the meantime, we will follow the development
dipperhawser

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

so if the project had been failed?
it looks long time but not any update.
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?

It's the exact opposite of what you think. The tokens do not live on the website ever. The tokens live on the Ethereum blockchain and you can access them using any ethereum wallet. We've tested using Mist wallet, MyEtherWallet (and Saturn is natively supported there), MetaMask wallet (you can store tokens there but cannot send them) and imToken mobile wallet.

Will give a development update in a separate post.

MustDream

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

Interesting view, but if everyone doing their changes, there can not be a correct average score of price, only one group of people should do that?
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

so if the project had been failed?
it looks long time but not any update.

The project is alive and well, and there are updates on rados.io and ru.rados.io. We just don't treat this forum as our main announcement device, and frankly we've been slacking off on marketing efforts and we focused 100% on the educational curriculum for Rados, on blockchain research (the industry moves quickly and you need to dedicate at least 20% of your time to reading new papers if you want to stay relevant), and on development work for Radex.

Once the work on Radex is finished we'll be engaging with the community in a more proactive manner and we expect the community to give us feedback on what the best cryptocurrency exchange should look like and what features you expect to see.

Interesting view, but if everyone doing their changes, there can not be a correct average score of price, only one group of people should do that?

I'm not sure I understand. Would you care to elaborate on this?

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:00:56 PM

Just published a detailed development update here: https://rados.io/posts/saturnnetwork-update-11122017

audiocisco

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:23 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
KotiKo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

It's the exact opposite of what you think. The tokens do not live on the website ever. The tokens live on the Ethereum blockchain and you can access them using any ethereum wallet. We've tested using Mist wallet, MyEtherWallet (and Saturn is natively supported there), MetaMask wallet (you can store tokens there but cannot send them) and imToken mobile wallet.

Thank you for such a full answer, it's all clear. But still I would like more updates and new publications
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:24:19 PM

Thank you for such a full answer, it's all clear. But still I would like more updates and new publications

there's a new update on our website (and I updated the OP to include a link to it).

As far as new publications go, we're currently focused on developing an introductory course to cryptocurrencies, sort of crypto 101. What is bitcoin and blockchain, which wallets you should use, which exchanges are legit and how to use them. Is this something that would be interesting to you?

If not, what kind of publications you'd personally love to see on Rados?

turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

i look in top of thread there is sentence if the ICO will coming soon right, i still waiting that project of ICO and i will stay here to became first participant to join it,

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
KotiKo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

i look in top of thread there is sentence if the ICO will coming soon right, i still waiting that project of ICO and i will stay here to became first participant to join it,
Have not finished a bit of your message Grin
whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:52:04 PM

Come hang out with us on Telegram! Will be happy to get to know you guys better and answer any questions about Rados that you might have Cheesy https://t.me/rados

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

Just published the source code for Radex on Github, the smart contract is now open source! The first decentralized exchange for ERC223 tokens is about to go live very soon.

Those of you who speak code - check it out https://github.com/rados-io/radex

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:57:07 PM

A product of recent research allows us to upgrade any existing ERC20 token to ERC223 standard, which makes them tradeable on Radex too! Read more about it here: https://rados.io/posts/erc20-erc223-upgrade-path

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:11:36 AM

Big updates! New community forum, Radex launch date, and community vote for what tokens will be listed on Radex - we plan to have a new token (or a few) every week! Find out more here https://rados.io/posts/saturn-network-update-12112017

To spare you an extra click, Radex goes to mainnet on December 13th, for now with ETH/STN trading pair, more tokens will be added per votes on forum.rados.io

whitexelephant7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:08:11 AM

Radex is live! https://rados.io/posts/radex-alpha-is-live

Uld

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

When does your ICO start ?

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: