Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed by a bot  (Read 956 times)
Bighero76 (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:02:57 AM

not sure if this is the right area but i got scammed by a bot and lost almost .30 btc!

promises of fake deposits and when I went to withdraw nothing ever happened.

bot is called circlebot, just beware everyone. i want to save everyone else from sending anything to it!
DOMAINBROKER

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

i got scammed by atbcoin slackbot 4 eth , we should never click on these links.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:06:24 AM

not sure if this is the right area but i got scammed by a bot and lost almost .30 btc!

bot is called circlebot, just beware everyone. i want to save everyone else from sending anything to it!
Never trust any HYIP or any investment site that promising that will give you a daily income, In first they will pay you to attract you to invest more money on them but in other day will run your money.
All of the mining site that you need to deposit before you earn BTC is scam don't trust that way of making btc if you want to earn by yourself you should try Bitcoin trading it is the safest way to earn bitcoins because you holding your coins and it depends to you whenever you will sell it Try to read here on forum about bitcoin trading Never trust on PONZI schemes.
Bighero76 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

Ive learned the hard way. Sadly lost about $700.

By exposing this guy at least i am saving others!
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

Never trust any HYIP or any investment site that promising that will give you a daily income, In first they will pay you to attract you to invest more money on them but in other day will run your money.
All of the mining site that you need to deposit before you earn BTC is scam don't trust that way of making btc if you want to earn by yourself you should try Bitcoin trading it is the safest way to earn bitcoins because you holding your coins and it depends to you whenever you will sell it Try to read here on forum about bitcoin trading Never trust on PONZI schemes.
Yeah you're right man...  Never trust anyone or even the any investment site that giving you a promises that they will give you a good daily income..but it's all scam... First they will get you in a bait then if you attach on it,  they will continue to do it and all of your efforts will be going to scam...  So better don't trust any site just trust in yourselves..
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:40:02 AM

yeah... Don't  trust anything or any investing sites that will give an offer that they will give you a good daily income...  They will put some bait and if anyone go with it,  then they try to put all your efforts on it then they will run your money and scam it..
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

Try to read some articles and forum that will you give you an idea who's sites are scam.. . Right., don't trust any sites that will let your efforts put on it then they will run your money.  So easy way to don't be scamed is don't trust any sites.. .
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:45:28 AM

Too sad to hear about your losses.
But it is also a lesson not to trust any form of "invest your money here and we'll send a daily income somehow".

That's just plain scam. I can't believe people still fall for this kinda stuff.
Even if they do pay you for the first time it's just because they're sure you're gonna get excited and send mich more than you did the first time.

If everyone understood that there's no easy way to get money, these ponzi schemes wouldn't find any victims to attack.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

A better way to know everything sites scam is read something that regards to the scam sites...  Because some scam sites will let you go in bait then they will hold you for a while then after a moment, they will run your money.  So don't trust any sites.

Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

Don't  trust any sitrs,  thats all you need to stay away to the scamming sites.  An idea od reading some forum with regards to the scamming sites is a good way..  But  as of now,  don't trust any sites..
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:55:56 AM

lol...where do you find these bots? just curious, because i can't believe people still fall for scams like this.
deepaksharma

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:21:31 AM

Don't download bots from untrusted source.beware of clicking links too

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:31:12 AM

Yeah you're right man...  Never trust anyone or even the any investment site that giving you a promises that they will give you a good daily income..but it's all scam... First they will get you in a bait then if you attach on it,  they will continue to do it and all of your efforts will be going to scam...  So better don't trust any site just trust in yourselves..
The most victims of that ponzi schemes scams are the newbies in bitcoins they're attracting newbies to their promises and they're putting referral system to get more victims and they'll easily get new user to their website that's why the reputation of bitcoin is getting negative to other people because of that scammers but don't worry all of the professional bitcoin earners experienced that way of earning turning to scam but be careful next time Wink
Bighero76 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

Appreciate everyones responses and condolences  Embarrassed

Is there any recourse to catch this guy? Any way to trace where the btc deposit address leads to?

Btw final straw for me was when I had asked to see the mining farm he sent a fake pic from google. Once i called him out he blocked me on his telegram channel and removed my money from the bot!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:36:39 AM

Thank you for the information you share, it became my experience I have to be careful .. can you give link thread circlebot

lausam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Bot is very harmful to everyone what else by including a fake link that only benefits himself .. is not good.
thank you with your informations
StevenRA

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

Thanks for the warning. Probably a lot like that out there.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

I believe this was posted in a wrong section this probably belongs to other boards like bitcoin discussion not on altcoin discussion. Either way now you learned your lesson so next time dont invest in anything without doing some research first.
Thanks for the warning. Probably a lot like that out there.
It is not probably, it is true that many others like that are out there, waiting to scam anyone. If you want to find out more about that, you can go to scam accusations and many more boards that deals about something like that. A good example for something similar to this is the well known hashocean, a site that have been trusted by many but scammed people in the end.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

Be positive, take it as experience Smiley

I been scammed and invest into mlm schemes, auto invest bots, and etc.

Just take it as experience, grow and move from there

Thats the best advice i can give you for my 1 year trading life

Risk is always implied especially online investment and with the rise of cryptos, it enable more scam cases online
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:23:09 PM

How do you get approached by these bots? I saw something ominous on Slack, but otherwise?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: