Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] STUFFGOGO| MOBILE eCOMMERCE PLATFORM WITH NO FEES OR RESTRICTIONS  (Read 55812 times)
fperry

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

I just wanted to say thanks for the payment and waiting for a good exchange in the near future)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

Hello, I haven't received tokens for blog bounty
https://ganarpastafacil.com/stuffgogo-ecommerce-movil-ico/
By bitcointalk user: Lordglorius
Profile: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=712690
Myetherwallet: 0x8a36E269eaB6CC7d5ADF7823790F9aC1Ab5F2a54

I also havent recieved my tokens for blog... Is there any information about it?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

why does not one team answer the question here?
have they left this project, at the time of their sales are very active and confident with 1ETH softcap but now they are gone
has anyone asked "Darkstar" as escrow in this project

I am not the escrow for the project. I set up the bounties for him, wrote the rules and stuff, and got the spreadsheets set up he was supposed to handle the rest.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:20:07 AM

hope this project hits some exchanges soon, i see some real potential in this coin Smiley gl in the future
ATMcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

Dear Dev when I will receive the award for the subscription company.
I daily check the purse, I check etherscan.io but there is no transfer. When to me will pay my work?
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:01 PM

Dear Dev when I will receive the award for the subscription company.
I daily check the purse, I check etherscan.io but there is no transfer. When to me will pay my work?

Mate make sure you give them your correct Eth address so that no need for you to wait that long.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

Hello friends, at least someone can not explain, Will the staff go go prospects and how will the tokens be implemented in the future? To date, only EtherDelta sells a coin but at a fairly low price.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

Hello friends, at least someone can not explain, Will the staff go go prospects and how will the tokens be implemented in the future? To date, only EtherDelta sells a coin but at a fairly low price.

If you want to buy I have some tokens for sale. PM me if you are serious. We can use escrow.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

THNX... I got my twitter bounty...
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:22:17 AM

so they are still distributing tokens right now. is it just now? i mean the tokens that you received is arrive right now? i am really interested in this campaign there are still no exchanger for this campaign,. well for sure it will be on the big exchanger this month hopes that it will be on the bittrex or liqui.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:25:43 AM

Wow that's nice. This is great news.  Smiley
So soon I'll get my long awaited Tokines for my work in the Twitter. And then I was already beginning to doubt.
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

What took SGG token to be listed on the exchange? And is there any problem regarding the distribution of the tokens? Because it took a lot of time now.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:33:08 AM

What took SGG token to be listed on the exchange? And is there any problem regarding the distribution of the tokens? Because it took a lot of time now.

all participant signature campaign is ready receive coin, maybe only several bounty particpant not yet receive coin
stuffgogo is ready listing in etherdelta, you can buy and sell SGG token in there

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

SGG token has already list in etherdelta.com and you can trade it in etherdelta but now the price is very very low.
I dont know why.  I hope dev can work hardly so sgg can added in othe exchange and the price can up soon.  
But im doubt because i see the team not seriously to develop thIs project.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

SGG token has already list in etherdelta.com and you can trade it in etherdelta but now the price is very very low.
I dont know why.  I hope dev can work hardly so sgg can added in othe exchange and the price can up soon.  

Exchange only in etherdelta is very bad,the price is very cheap,people do not want to buy SGG in ethdelta.
i think dev blurred  and not responsibility.SGG like GGS,GGS Dev is also blurred.
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

I wish I could sell all of my SGG. I was really happy with the ICO and that was a super flop. Damn. I think Vlad will post update, today. Cause we had update from him 7 days ago. It seems he is making new update once in a week. Regarding ED i want to say, ED is good for small project. In another word, pump dump tokens are really hot there. But project like SGG, ED is not suitable. So I will not consider ED as a trading platform for SGG.
I could sell my coins and re-buy now. Major mistake I have done there
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

no good news from developers, very bad price and only available in ED .. this is not like ico coins that collect millions of dollars but this is like airdrop with a very small price. may lose to ebtc or the like
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

Exchange only in etherdelta is very bad,the price is very cheap,people do not want to buy SGG in ethdelta.
i think dev blurred  and not responsibility.SGG like GGS,GGS Dev is also blurred.

I agree with you. I dont see dev work to develop this project. This project is die because there is not update about this project from dev. I am very regret join in this project. 😭😭
dev just left leaving investors and bounty hunter.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

I agree with you. I dont see dev work to develop this project. This project is die because there is not update about this project from dev. I am very regret join in this project. 😭😭
yeah you are all right the developers here are not working they are not even updating the thread for any news about the stuffgogo plans and roadmaps i don't really see it also the exchanger only in etherdelta the token will not increase there.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

yeah you are all right the developers here are not working they are not even updating the thread for any news about the stuffgogo plans and roadmaps i don't really see it also the exchanger only in etherdelta the token will not increase there.

I have not received my rewards for Twitter, and here is the news. Quite a sad situation. Embarrassed Undecided Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: