Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager?  (Read 2023 times)
HEROinME (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

Hi ppl,

I was just wondering what's the typical cost of hiring a bounty manager and do you think it is necessary? I have been reading some threads and some bounty managers under heavy fire for "not-so-well-ran" campaign.

Any particular bounty manager to recommend? Maybe we should start a ranking chart for bounty managers! Smiley
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon.  
That's my opinion. Thanks.
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:53:46 AM

If I were you, I would look at some of the current campaigns. Then, I would message a couple to get a sense of what they do. You should be able to ask basic questions like how much they charge, experience level, etc.
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:00:17 AM

thanks for the suggestion!
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:27:56 AM

However would someone have an idea on how much a bounty manager would typically charge to run your campaign?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
YellowWP

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

I think it's necessary to hire a bounty manager. Because they can handle the campaign so good. I like 2 manager though don't know them personally.   They are: Jamal aziz, Sylon. 
That's my opinion. Thanks.

Why do you think it's necessary? Specifically, I'm wondering: do you tend to trust/want to participate in bounty campaigns that are run by a known manager, rather than the company itself?

Assuming that a company is fine with managing the campaign on its own, do you think there's an advantage in hiring a manager? (in the way the bounty campaign is perceived, perhaps? or for other reasons?)

Thanks Smiley
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

The best way to look for one and to answer your question would be to ask for recent bounty campaign managers and pm them, some of them are quite nice and would respond to your questions right away or as long as they are online. You could also check their profiles to make sure they qualify what you are looking for.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:43:41 AM

I have heard that there are already also services of automated bounty hunters on the web, anyone knows something more?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:27:17 PM

automated bounty manager? that's an interesting idea.
I think bounty management is a thankless job and requires many hours of staring at the screen and facing a barrage of queries with bounty hunters.
i am still looking for a bounty manager though! hahaha
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

I think bounty management is a thankless job and requires many hours of staring at the screen and facing a barrage of queries with bounty hunters.

Something like this https://bitmixer.io/signature.html ?
I think it's just make a forum full of spammers, because the bot can't decide a constructive post, like bitmixer campaign, finally they decided to hire campaign manager for checking post + use bot too for counting the payment and registration.
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

I think it's just make a forum full of spammers, because the bot can't decide a constructive post, like bitmixer campaign, finally they decided to hire campaign manager for checking post + use bot too for counting the payment and registration.

How would you describe the job description of a good bounty manager?

I've seen quite a variance in what people expect of that position.  I'd be interested to know what you and others think the job should entail (ideally).

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:25:04 AM

Yes. That's right. Automated manager isn't good for this forum, altough it'll be easier to counting user's post, but it can't determine which posts are good or contructive, and which are bad posts. Yobit also did that, but they already hired hilariouscando to manage the campaign.
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:14:19 AM

end of the day, we will still need a bounty manager to give it a human touch.

still searching for a bounty manager!!
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

if open signature campaign and another bounty you can contact

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

all my recomended much experience
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

Does anyone got an idea that how much they charge per bounty? I am interested to get an idea about this.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Does anyone got an idea that how much they charge per bounty? I am interested to get an idea about this.
They won't ever telling us on public how much their fee when they are managing the bounty/campaign. You can ask them directly through pm but i'm sure you will not get answer.

I believe all bounty manager still human.
HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

thanks!!
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

Is Jamal still there?
I have not seen it in a few weeks, and the project has been submitted to irfan.pak.
I do not understand where he is going? I like the work of jamal.

HEROinME (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

1 yahoo
2 jamalazez
3 sylon

Is Jamal still there?
I have not seen it in a few weeks, and the project has been submitted to irfan.pak.
I do not understand where he is going? I like the work of jamal.

I tried contacting irfan_pak via his website and PM him.... still waiting. Sylon is very responsive Smiley
BFree_ICO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:22:01 AM

Interesting topic. I tried to start a similar one with some questions about bounties. Why are they necessary, what they are doing what the team can not do by themselves.

Well, I've got just one answer with recommandations for bounties, but nothing else. Seems like the people don't have a partcular interest in this topic. You know, it's like bounty managers are there so you need them. Not so many people question the real need of bounty.

Here is my small experience in ICO without bounty.

We made our site by ourselves www.bfreecoin.io
Our CTO made the Ethereum based smart contract 
We got 2 days ago online and keep posting in different forums ans social networks
Still there is unfortunetely just 1 ETH on our cintract, although our project is very conservative and already far advanced.

I don't think it is because we don't have a bounty manager. We are just two days online which is not a long time and did'nt advertise before. That es something I would definitely do different next time: making the project known before starting pre ICO.

Will see what happens next days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: