Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 HOW TO BE A PRO TRADER ON LBC & PAXFUL 🔥 $170,000+ PROFIT IN JUST 3 YEARS 🔥  (Read 23878 times)
Razick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:21:51 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 09:31:13 AM by Razick

For a very limited time, I will have one copy of the guide at every $10 increment. GET YOURS QUICK!

$0- (Vouch copy, only for Hero/Legendary Members. PM me)

$10- SOLD

$20- SOLD

$30- SOLD

$40- SOLD

$50- SOLD

$60- SOLD

$70- SOLD

$80- SOLD

$90- SOLD

$100- https://rocketr.net/buy/f85ce290792a

Thank you! If you have any questions about the guide, please do not hesitate to PM me here or to contact me on Skype. I look forward to your feedback Smiley

Vouches: 1

I know I'm not a hero or legendary, but I've received a vouch copy due to my scrutiny of the OP in his earlier thread.

First of all, the file passes all virus scans (my antivirus and VirusTotal).  Seems safe/legit.  The guide is >30 pages long (large font), and all of it is 100% legal, despite doing things that PayPal wouldn't like.

The initial investment that would be required for this is ideally a few thousand dollars, but it can be less.  For trading with some methods, you will need paid services (including VPNs), but still it's not too expensive to start off with this guide.

Onto the sections:

Intro

Reasonably concise and not too hyperbolic.  I've read a lot of e-books that just stretch the intro on and on with pep talk and bring no actual content, so it's pretty good.

Selling Bitcoin

The guide lays out all of the risks involved and how to manage them in each method of selling Bitcoin (cash in person, cash deposits and other services).  The OP used weak buzzwords sometimes ("proactive action") but the guide is still very clear about the details of what you need to do.  

The guide includes how to protect yourself from man in the middle attacks, how to use a variety of different services to your advantage and there's a lot of useful services which I was not aware of.  Finding the things in this guide is not as simple as googling them, and the OP has clearly done his research.  The PayPal guide in particular is excellent.

Buying Bitcoin

A few useful tips, but this section is very short.  I think the OP could have gone into more detail with this, because the important thing is to buy with a lower margin over the normal price as you sold for.  Selling isn't the whole story and it seems a bit basic.

Is the guide worth it?

Depends on your initial investment.  If you're intending to trade with <$1000, you might as well not bother.  But I do think that the guide can help you avoid a lot of costly mistakes, and there's no point going for a $5 leaked guide on black hat world with no real information.

If you have any questions which wouldn't reveal exactly what's in the guide, feel free to ask.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:25 AM

The price seems pretty high since I will also need to put up an investment to start trading, but if someone vouches it's actually worth it I might take 1.
kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

okay, this looks really nice. In the past I was looking to start a trader business in localbitcoins, but never started, so i think this info could help me to start and be successful. I have few questions.
Let's say i buy your guide, how fast can i start receiving orders from customers?
What ROI i can get on each trade?
Do you teaching us how to sell btc for bank transfers or which payment processors ?

Thanks and looking forward for your answers ! Wink
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

I would have loved to write a review about this product but your vouch copies is reserved for only the legendary members, i will wait for their review first before any further interest.

I can also write you a review if you have a change of heart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

The price seems pretty high since I will also need to put up an investment to start trading, but if someone vouches it's actually worth it I might take 1.

Hey there, glad to see that you're interested. I think the price is high but well worth it; however, I also understand the need for reviews before people are willing to spend $300 for the guide. So I'm going to compromise as much as I can by adjusting the vouch copy requirements to Hero/Legendary members (still only 3 vouch copies), and I will sell the first 5 copies of the guide for 50% off, as long as those who purchase it leave an honest review of the guide's content. Let me know how you feel about this!

okay, this looks really nice. In the past I was looking to start a trader business in localbitcoins, but never started, so i think this info could help me to start and be successful. I have few questions.
Let's say i buy your guide, how fast can i start receiving orders from customers?
What ROI i can get on each trade?
Do you teaching us how to sell btc for bank transfers or which payment processors ?

Thanks and looking forward for your answers ! Wink

Hi Kukelka! Localbitcoins and Paxful are both high volume P2P exchanges, so there shouldn't be an issue with obtaining customers/receiving orders from the very start, as long as you follow the profit optimization and trade security strategies laid out in the guide. The issue isn't really getting orders, but really how to be efficient in terms of maximizing profit and keeping accounts open, all while staying safe and not getting scammed. The ROI's range from 5-25% per trade, depending on the strategy, and they're all laid out very clearly in the guide. I can't tell you which methods are in the guide, but I can tell you that it details the most important selling strategies that every Pro Trader uses.

I'm about to release 5 copies for 50% off. I'd love for you to be one of the first people to grab one and give an honest review.

I would have loved to write a review about this product but your vouch copies is reserved for only the legendary members, i will wait for their review first before any further interest.

I can also write you a review if you have a change of heart.

I understand that you'd like to see a review from a trusted member before purchasing. Unfortunately, these vouch copies are only reserved for hero/legendary members now, because their reviews simply have more value. However, I've decided to release 5 copies for 50% off as long as the buyer leaves an honest review. If this is something that you're interested in please check it out. I'll leave the link in my first post soon!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kukelka

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

thank you for answers Wink And 50% is really nice !
I will definitely take it after i see some reviews first Wink

I totally agree with you that most important stuff is security and how not to get scammed. 5%-25% ROI is really amazing.

SO ok, for example I get your guide, implement everything in one day, so next day if I invest $100, i would make minimum $105, right?
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:12:01 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:38:50 PM by mprep

thank you for answers Wink And 50% is really nice !
I will definitely take it after i see some reviews first Wink

I totally agree with you that most important stuff is security and how not to get scammed. 5%-25% ROI is really amazing.

SO ok, for example I get your guide, implement everything in one day, so next day if I invest $100, i would make minimum $105, right?

That is correct! Each method has it's own initial account setup process (obviously), which is included in the guide, but once you do that, you can easily turn your $100 into $105 with a single trade. However, for a guide that you're paying $150-$300 for, I'd recommend more capital so that you can cover the cost of the guide within a few days.

Anxious to send my 3 vouch copies out to hero/legendary members! Where are you guys?!

One vouch copy has been sent out!

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

Not a hero, but hoping to get a vouch copy.

I would promise to definitely leave a honest review of your guide if you do give me the chance.

If you'd like to see one of my reviews for a product you may check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012995.msg20377212#msg20377212.
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

I would promise to definitely leave a honest review of your guide if you do give me the chance.

If you'd like to see one of my reviews for a product you may check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012995.msg20377212#msg20377212.

Sorry, only hero/legendary. And you just offered 0.1 BTC for my account when the current bid is 1.5 BTC and there are multiple bids over 1 BTC. That made me a little sad. Vouch copy DENIED Smiley

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

Sorry, only hero/legendary. And you just offered 0.1 BTC for my account when the current bid is 1.5 BTC and there are multiple bids over 1 BTC. That made me a little sad. Vouch copy DENIED Smiley

All the offers came from shady characters, how do you even know they are legit? Hmm. Oh well, least I tried.

Good luck selling.  Cool
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

If he's denied, can I get a vouch copy of the guide? I believe there are at least 2 copies still floating around there. Cheesy

Thanks in advance.
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

If he's denied, can I get a vouch copy of the guide? I believe there are at least 2 copies still floating around there. Cheesy

Thanks in advance.

Yeah! Sending you a PM with instructions now

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

Thanks in advance.

Yeah! Sending you a PM with instructions now

Yey! I got it! Thanks Razick!

The guide seems really in-depth. I would have to just say that I might not be able to post a quick review within the week as this is pretty in-depth from what I just skimmed over the file. Though I promise to give a review by the weekend as surely I have time by then.
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

Not a problem Luan! Looking forward to it

manifo1d

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

Interested in getting this but broke af
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:35:41 PM

I know I'm not a hero or legendary, but I've received a vouch copy due to my scrutiny of the OP in his earlier thread.

First of all, the file passes all virus scans (my antivirus and VirusTotal).  Seems safe/legit.  The guide is >30 pages long (large font), and all of it is 100% legal, despite doing things that PayPal wouldn't like.

The initial investment that would be required for this is ideally a few thousand dollars, but it can be less.  For trading with some methods, you will need paid services (including VPNs), but still it's not too expensive to start off with this guide.

Onto the sections:

Intro

Reasonably concise and not too hyperbolic.  I've read a lot of e-books that just stretch the intro on and on with pep talk and bring no actual content, so it's pretty good.

Selling Bitcoin

The guide lays out all of the risks involved and how to manage them in each method of selling Bitcoin (cash in person, cash deposits and other services).  The OP used weak buzzwords sometimes ("proactive action") but the guide is still very clear about the details of what you need to do.  

The guide includes how to protect yourself from man in the middle attacks, how to use a variety of different services to your advantage and there's a lot of useful services which I was not aware of.  Finding the things in this guide is not as simple as googling them, and the OP has clearly done his research.  The PayPal guide in particular is excellent.

Buying Bitcoin

A few useful tips, but this section is very short.  I think the OP could have gone into more detail with this, because the important thing is to buy with a lower margin over the normal price as you sold for.  Selling isn't the whole story and it seems a bit basic.

Is the guide worth it?

Depends on your initial investment.  If you're intending to trade with <$1000, you might as well not bother.  But I do think that the guide can help you avoid a lot of costly mistakes, and there's no point going for a $5 leaked guide on black hat world with no real information.

If you have any questions which wouldn't reveal exactly what's in the guide, feel free to ask.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Interested
kukelka

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

I have heard that trading with paypal is very very risky as sooner or later you will get chargebacks or some problems from paypal.
I have talked with professional localbitcoin traders and they all said to not trade with paypal ever. Is it true?
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:41:22 PM

I have heard that trading with paypal is very very risky as sooner or later you will get chargebacks or some problems from paypal.
I have talked with professional localbitcoin traders and they all said to not trade with paypal ever. Is it true?
The OP's guide mentions several payment methods which you should not accept.  PayPal is not one of them, and goes into the most detail with PayPal out of all the payment methods available, because it is the riskiest method which you can accept. 

Selling is against PayPal's ToS, so you have to be careful about that.  PayPal also allows chargebacks and chargeback fraud is common when dealing with BTC.  So it's understandable that people would avoid using PayPal in some circumstances, but the OP has done a good job explaining how to minimise the risk and to avoid you losing everything at once.

cubicus

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

Since he mentioned VPN, it might be that his Paypal method includes creating a new account for each trade, and use it only once.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: