Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of Money  (Read 406 times)
D2Entertainment (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:45:09 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 03:57:33 PM by D2Entertainment

D_market

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

Very good reading! thanks for suggesting.
Actually the "future" of money is clear. In the nearest future it will be all in cryprocurrency on the blockchain platform. that's the easiest way to get rid of scammers and cheaters.

D2Entertainment (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

Thanks and I definitely agree that's what we're evolving toward.

I don't really go into this in my initial draft but the underlying assertion is really that governments and other extremely powerful entities of today will pretty much be gone by tomorrow. Tomorrow in the sense of the human timeline. We just don't need them.  At least, not in the sense that they're currently relied upon. That's too much money and power tied up in too few entities for our population.

It might not be for 10, 20 years or more, but the point is that it's coming up very quickly with the foundation that we have set and technology that has always tended toward advancing much faster than people even predicted it would.

I can see this happening, or at least really beginning to show, within the next 5-8 years probably. Hopefully the wealthy players around today's world will have been able to make some significant strides in infrastructure investments in 3rd world countries by then. We really do want everyone to be able to participate and thrive in this coming age of prosperity.

I think this will inevitably also pretty much eradicate war across Earth. In the physical sense, of course. Physical war will be too costly in such a flourishing economy. Now economic warfare... I could see people fighting for market space for sure. But that's good and healthy if the population is able to choose according to what works best for them.

Smaller, interconnected self-governing pockets of humanity across the globe.
Forester78

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Very good reading! thanks for suggesting.
Actually the "future" of money is clear. In the nearest future it will be all in cryprocurrency on the blockchain platform. that's the easiest way to get rid of scammers and cheaters.
I think that before long swindlers will reach and to these platforms. It would be desirable to believe that it will not happen in general. The article for an author turned out really very useful.

aman.fir

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

bitcoin Free
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

At the beginning, there was no money, the origin of money start at barter change where People engaged in barter, the exchange of merchandise for merchandise, without value equivalence,It is what the old times living.
Money is the medium of exchange, In today's present time, is the result of a long process. From before, barter has no value at all even now but now money has the power to control everything if you don't have money you cannot have your needs and you cannot get your wants.
Levien

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:44:37 PM

You can't stop evolution....so digital money wich is free !!! will conquer the rest  Grin
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

Very well explained! I really love this Blockchain technology that separate us from the third parties but I bet that this big players in the industry wouldn't let this technology conquer them easily.

love916

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

In this world you can’t do what you want without money.So no money can’t do things.
zhen.jhlher

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Evolution of Money can't be stooped by anybody.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I just hope that crypto can coexist side by side with fiat currencies one day and governments do not object to it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: