Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple [Bounty program]  (Read 35573 times)
american911

Activity: 742
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

Hello! Tell me please why I have only 172 Stakes in my cabinet? there were more than 1000 and i have a photo - where all disappeared?  the company is finished and what should I do?
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

Hello! Tell me please why I have only 172 Stakes in my cabinet? there were more than 1000 and i have a photo - where all disappeared?  the company is finished and what should I do?

I think this is not fair, when people do not see the tables of their works with the calculation of rates, and there is always no understanding and negative for people when irfan_pak10 is going to happen properly?  you understand that many people are not happy with the results of your calculations and will soon be bypassing your companies ?!
Kj1

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

oh yeah we finally have good information abot this bounty.
i think my address is correct and ready for receive easymine token  Wink

Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:11:53 AM

Hey everyone,

We've received the bounty campaign data from irfan_pak10, but it looks like there are still some issues with Ethereum addresses that need to be resolved before we start distributing tokens to bounty program participants. We'll need some time to work out how best to proceed - we'll post an update on Monday. For now, please take note of the following:

1. It doesn't matter whether you use an ETC or ETH address. They are functionally identical. If you originally gave us an ETC address, there's no need to change it.

2. You have to be absolutely certain that you can access the address you provided (i.e. that you have the private key to it). Now's a good time to check it. Remember: if it turns out that the tokens have been sent to an address you can't access, no one will be able to help you!

3. As of yesterday evening, you can no longer change your address via bountyportals.com - the records have already been passed on to us and any change you make now will not carry over to our spreadsheet.

For now, please verify (in the spreadsheets linked below and on bountyportals.com) that we have the correct ETH/ETC address for you. Don't do anything else. Just check. On Monday, we'll post specific instructions for those of you who need to update their addresses (and have good reasons for it - see points 1 and 2).

Signature campaign spreadsheet
Blog/article/video campaign spreadsheet
Translation campaign spreadsheet

Enjoy your weekend!

So what was the point to say you were gonna change it if you don't want to do it finally ? What if when you said we could change our addresses, some people don't have the ETC one anymore ?

I dont use this old ETC address anymore so i ask for the change that was promised .

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

Bitcointalk username:Rinso
Campaign joined: blog
ETH- Adress: 0x0C534A00b8672c232752DDcD70e487b6b790AA01a

thanks for advice Irfan_pak10

www.bitcoinisle.com
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

i've rechecked bounty portal to make sure that my address is correct , and all is looking good.
but where is stakes for FB comment? my comment counts suddenly disappear
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:41:30 AM

Hey everyone,

We've received the bounty campaign data from irfan_pak10, but it looks like there are still some issues with Ethereum addresses that need to be resolved before we start distributing tokens to bounty program participants. We'll need some time to work out how best to proceed - we'll post an update on Monday. For now, please take note of the following:

1. It doesn't matter whether you use an ETC or ETH address. They are functionally identical. If you originally gave us an ETC address, there's no need to change it.

2. You have to be absolutely certain that you can access the address you provided (i.e. that you have the private key to it). Now's a good time to check it. Remember: if it turns out that the tokens have been sent to an address you can't access, no one will be able to help you!

3. As of yesterday evening, you can no longer change your address via bountyportals.com - the records have already been passed on to us and any change you make now will not carry over to our spreadsheet.

For now, please verify (in the spreadsheets linked below and on bountyportals.com) that we have the correct ETH/ETC address for you. Don't do anything else. Just check. On Monday, we'll post specific instructions for those of you who need to update their addresses (and have good reasons for it - see points 1 and 2).

Enjoy your weekend!
Thank's for clear information. Now will wait final token distribution.
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:32:31 PM by EasyMine

Update time:

Once again, it makes no difference at all whether you use an ETC or ETH address. Just make sure that the address we have is correct and that you can access it. If - and only if - you need us to update your address, please follow these steps:

TRANSLATION, SIGNATURE, and ARTICLE/VIDEO CAMPAIGNS

Please send us a private message with the following information:
1. Your bitcointalk.org user ID
2. The campaign you joined
3. Your Ethereum address

Campaign report spreadsheets are available here:

SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Send an e-mail message to bounty at easymine io from the e-mail address you registered on bountyportals.com. This is necessary to confirm your identity. Note the following:
1. Use the subject line BOUNTY PROGRAM
2. In the body of the message enter your e-mail address and Ethereum address.

Social media campaign report spreadsheet is available HERE.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Do not post change requests here - they will be ignored. All changes must be made by November 15.
mr.otong

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

Thanks for your information dev
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

I just watched how many tokens I made and I wanted to laugh)) Although I get one of the biggest awards. A million of participants and none of this participants in the social network has no earned. Spent on the company for four months in an empty. If the manager made restrictions on the participants, then at least someone earned it, and so all efforts are in vain. But I'll know that I will not go to this manager any more. Yes, and as I understood that the distribution two more weeks to wait for
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

Guys, don't request address change if your address does not need changing. A couple dozen messages in the past hour, all with the same exact address that's already in the spreadsheet. Please read and follow instructions.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

Grin Was expecting smart people in crypto when I joined but damn...people posted eth addresses for social media campaign here when they could have just changed their addresses in bounty portal, I can see many campaigns over the bounties sub forum where you don't have to post your twitter and facebook reports but people keep posting without reading rules. Now I'm really not surprised that people sent you emails even if their addresses are correct.
If you want to laugh I suggest to go on ETC Ann thread, there are people asking when pre-sale and ICO are Grin Grin Grin Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:34:55 AM

Send an e-mail message to bounty at easymine io from the e-mail address you registered on bountyportals.com. This is necessary to confirm your identity. Note the following:

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Do not post change requests here - they will be ignored. All changes must be made by November 15.
Where I can find email address for sending an confirm email message?
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

The address is right there in the post section you just quoted.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:28:30 AM

Update time:

Once again, it makes no difference at all whether you use an ETC or ETH address. Just make sure that the address we have is correct and that you can access it. If you need us to update your address, please follow these steps:

3. Your Ethereum address

SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Thanks for the update

Already sent a pm with all the required information, as the pre registered address is an ETC address which i rarely use

Thanks!
SergV

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

Where  I can find e-mail address? Where to send information?

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

When allowed to remove signature code?  I try to back read but i didn't see if the signature code can be removed. Thank you .
SergV

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

Where  I can find e-mail address? Where to send information?
Perhaps the information should be sent to the PM?

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:06:02 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:03:10 PM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Update time:

Once again, it makes no difference at all whether you use an ETC or ETH address. Just make sure that the address we have is correct and that you can access it. If you need us to update your address, please follow these steps:

3. Your Ethereum address

SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

send email to WHERE? i dont know your email address and i had 1530 stakes and now there is 114  Angry
Please provide a correct email to send the info to claim bounties!!

That email address bounty at easymine.io is not correct because I got a message saying this:

"
This is the mail system at host easymine.io.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<d.gajek@grupait.com> (expanded from <bounty@easymine.io>"

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

What email to send Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: