Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The REAL Elacoin story.  (Read 2620 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:12:26 AM

fuck it, hazard, Pm me, the community is in a state of panic siince there is no new coin today. Hazardcoin out by day's end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:13:03 AM

I vote for Hazard to be labeled a scammer. The evidence is too clear.....also a threat to 51% attack...classic transference. Hazard seems like the problem here.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:14:05 AM

Everyone, calm down! Nice story with elacoin start, it was so much fun! Thanx.

Hazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:14:17 AM

The elacoin shills are just upset that I caught them in an attempt to pull off a huge premining operation.

Disconnect your clients before sending them out to be compiled, idiots.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:15:47 AM

Hazard, are you the same guy as hdclover ?

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:15:55 AM

The only other guy I gave elacoin to was dentldir. If you're innocent hazard, then he premined it.

Regardless, starting fresh again mining on a xeon (ty diatonic)

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:16:21 AM

LOL, I can't even mine a genesis block under a hour, explain how the fuck I could have mined 1.3k blocks
Insiders.

You premined it and tried to blame it on me to launch your own coin.
That coin is super serious, and not in any way sarcastic in nature! Cheesy

Let's face the facts here, if I wanted to premine your coin, I sure as hell wouldn't have posted on the forums about it. I'd have kept my blockchain offline up until the point you released elacoin, and then put my much premined blockchain onto the network. That would make the most sense, yeah? So explain why I didn't do that.
Because you wanted to ruin ELC?
If a 1360 blockchain did not start to download as soon as I fired up the compiled client, this thread wouldn't even exist right now.

Don't try to play dumb.

Some people are incapable of recognizing various forums of humor.

HazardCoin is not a real coin, and was intended as a joke.

Get over yourselves. Cheesy

Ha ha,
Backtracking much? It took you like 20 seconds to post an [ANN] with coin specs etc. Don't be more pathetic than you have to. At least fess up and use one of your other usernames in the future. This one is over bitch-boy!
Yes, my coin specs that took me about a minute to pull off the top of my head... You're an idiot.

I doubt anyone here believes you have the brains to pull anything but hair out of your head in less than a few hours. Don't flatter yourself.
syn999

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:17:45 AM

Hazard, are you the same guy as hdclover ?

limitless2

truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:19:43 AM

Milkshake needs someone to compile elacoin into a windows client because he's too incompetent to do it himself.
I offer to compile it for him, so he sends me source.
I compile into windows binary, start up the client to test.
Get one connection immediately, a 1360 block long blockchain.
He notices this and quickly disconnects. I make forum post about it (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203647.420) and release the source.
Milkshake scrambles to release a client with a new genesis block, fails miserably

And here we are!

Hi HZ, nice to be compile in windows, do you have any guiding to compile any coin source in windows? The step-by-step would be appreciated. Tks
wangsw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:23:23 AM

shamed on you!
crymo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:53:07 AM

So you are createing new altcoin and can't even compile it ?
Oh how hard it it to replace Name of the coin in sourec code ? Cheesy

I will release my own coin tommorow ! stay tuned.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:09:51 AM

LOL, I can't even mine a genesis block under a hour, explain how the fuck I could have mined 1.3k blocks

You premined it and tried to blame it on me to launch your own coin.

Man, c'mon now. There is guy on you thread that is saying that you are stupid because you can't compile in windows. A guy with a sig about spreading the word about royalcoins and you the send the sources to him prior to release trusting him that he will compile them for you and everything will be alright?  Sorry, but is you fault.

You should have asked and investigated how to compile on windows, the compile on windows and see that is working and then make the ANN. Or you could have postponed the release until you had something. But now unfortunately  Elacoin is dead from the start. To bad, it was a nice concept.

dentldir

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:44:53 AM

The only other guy I gave elacoin to was dentldir. If you're innocent hazard, then he premined it.

Regardless, starting fresh again mining on a xeon (ty diatonic)

At the risk of repeating myself verbatim, I didn't even see your source zip until 5 minutes before launch.  At which point the drama had presumably already unfolded. 

I eventually did build a win32 binary from the latest git pull at the time, which crashed when running as a server after running for a few minutes.  By this time, there were 5000+ blocks already mined.  At the same time, the linux client wasn't downloading blocks even with lots of connections.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
Hazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 03:32:33 PM

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 03:38:53 PM

The code on github isn't even the real code, it is just a copy of some >> 20 initial difficulty coin, the same scam value all the scams have been using to do the orphans scam.

The real ELAcoin presumably will have more than the >> 32 that bitcoin uses since even bitcoin's initial value is obviously way too low for today.

It was going to be whatever will show up in getinfo as ten ore more difficulty, so what is that, >> 34 maybe? or >> 36 ? Maybe more?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:19:49 PM

markm, it's real. There was a lot of people in #elacoin on irc.freenode.net watching the drama unfold as it happened.

It was also an epic fail being that the developer can't even compile binaries for himself and the multiple blockchains = 51% attack = DOA.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: