Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:13:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO FINISHED]🔥Crystal - Revolutionary project for everyone🔥  (Read 22051 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 92

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:10:12 AM

Amazing, the price today rise more than 27% and I sure the price will raise $5 in this year.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palakka

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

i cant find wallet guys somebody can help?
What do you mean? Crystal  is token under Ethereum platform, you able to us http://myetherwallet.com wallet to send and receive any token under Ethereum platform.

its okay i added it with contract adress but fees on hitbtc are amazing they are scammer.. for 10 CCT they take 3 as fees

Fee on exchanges is always increase 3 CCT it is not much
your withdraw 10 or 100 CCT Fee its the same. I think hitbtc is not scammer exchanges.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 336

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

what is the ico price of each CCT? i checked the price on the cmc and it is currently at .7$.. can anyone tell me about the ico price?

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
maryhansenn

Activity: 70

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

please can you give me the time for the distribution of the bounty tokens dev?

dr.cheema

Activity: 98

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

CCT still not distribute bounty reward yet.. and the price is 0.87$ on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crystal-clear/
market cap : ??
volume : 1400$
Circulating Supply: ??
hope so they are working on it .. and CCT will be add in good exchange soon.
GOod luck CCT..

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

CCT still not distribute bounty reward yet.. and the price is 0.87$ on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crystal-clear/
GOod luck CCT..
you are wrong, some people said they got their got the tokens, please in the Bounty thread, many people not got it too...

EMU project.org – JUST FUTURE    Telegram Facebook   WhitePaper OnePager Bounty
Planton

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:10 AM

GOod luck CCT..
you are wrong, some people said they got their got the tokens, please in the Bounty thread, many people not got it too...
coin prices are still below the price of the ico. likely will go on the market what, etherdelta? It is also interesting to see the progression of this project on the market tomorrow. I will wait for it to happen

dr.cheema

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:45:07 PM

GOod luck CCT..
but i have not  recieve CCT YET!
are you member of bounty?

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
fishfishfish313

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

the price go down, just 0.002 ETH very cheap from ICO price. may be the developers need to realization the platform go public for use CCT

I am disappointed in myself for investing in this project.  Should have known better,  A quick in and out and dump on first day would have been the wisest course of action.

Price is dreadfully under ICO price . . pretty sure that everyone bailed out of this project.  Why would you even want your Bounty at this point?   Grin

Coin is practically worthless.  Pumped and dumped a few times.  I'll offload on the next pump.

xialan_lu

Activity: 182

Next.Exchange-Decentralized Stock Market Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

the price go down, just 0.002 ETH very cheap from ICO price. may be the developers need to realization the platform go public for use CCT
are you invest in crystal clear ?

many ICO after crowdsale end and then listing in exchange the price always down under ICO price because bounty hunter dump it and dev not put much money on oder buy my opinion ICO like a gambling you can big profit or big lose

but i believe in the future will growth and have high value  Wink

annazaitun87

Activity: 196

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:56:05 AM

are you invest in crystal clear ?

many ICO after crowdsale end and then listing in exchange the price always down under ICO price because bounty hunter dump it and dev not put much money on oder buy my opinion ICO like a gambling you can big profit or big lose

but i believe in the future will growth and have high value  Wink
for the day, no anything can be doing but I am sure in the future this token is profitable but you are wrong about bounty hunter ...

restuibu

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

GOod luck CCT..
coin prices are still below the price of the ico. likely will go on the market what, etherdelta? It is also interesting to see the progression of this project on the market tomorrow. I will wait for it to happen

cct coins now in addition to etherdelta have gone into hitbtc and yobit. and you can go straight there..
But maybe the price is not too high let alone cheaper than ico price..

beami

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

GOod luck CCT..

cct coins now in addition to etherdelta have gone into hitbtc and yobit. and you can go straight there..
But maybe the price is not too high let alone cheaper than ico price..
Yeah I guess it didn't take that long to reach a price of 1 dollar. quickly also registered at the market. I will wait for the right time to sell this coin. may besuk get great results.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Ends Oct 16 2017 " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
stasyk411

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

Dear manager, I would like to receive a reward for the bounty company! Why is there no news on this?

LH CRYPTO
FOREX IN CRYPTO FOR EVERYONE
WhitepaperTelegramBountyANNURL
oleksii777

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

Tell me please when they start paying bounty coins? I did not get a coin either!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
jooj

Activity: 420

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

Tell me please when they start paying bounty coins? I did not get a coin either!

You need to join Crystal telegram group and PM Alex with your bounty details in order to claim your bounty reward.this is the only way available at this time.

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
disbil

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:18:29 AM

You need to join Crystal telegram group and PM Alex with your bounty details in order to claim your bounty reward.this is the only way available at this time.
I think it is not effective if have to PM via telegram. Yes we wish all the participants get paid in this project. I will wait for further information

pinkman12345

Activity: 772

Solidity Developer

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

CCT is trading with good volume on Hitbtc ( https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CCT-to-ETH ). I wonder what happened to the unsold coins?? Are they burnt or frozen? The ico reached only 55% hard cap so i think rest coins should be taken care.

░░ TELCOIN ░░    Financial inclusion for a Mobile World
Register for the Token Sale Now
anafiene

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

CCT is trading with good volume on Hitbtc ( https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CCT-to-ETH ). I wonder what happened to the unsold coins?? Are they burnt or frozen? The ico reached only 55% hard cap so i think rest coins should be taken care.
very good for the development of this project. but until now there was still that have yet to get a coin for the participants of the bounty. What should a claim via telegram

dr.cheema

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:06:58 PM

Hi Guys! I Just Received CCT Bounty Reward. i did not know they are paying or not.
i just PM to Alex on telegram and then early morning i open MEW i see CCT Tokens Arrived there. Surprised!!
if anyone still have not receive CCT Then PM to ALEX on telegram.
He will be send you CCT According to Bounty campaign Table.
i think he is paying manually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.