Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2018, 10:17:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO FINISHED]🔥Crystal - Revolutionary project for everyone🔥  (Read 24822 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

it is perfect time for them to exit. Its done deal.

Stop the fud, if they wanted to exit they would of done it when it was ATH.

Campaign Manager (2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Not only here but in the telegram-group with over 3k members it is very quiet.

No new announcements anymore from the team except the last one in crappy English... Too bad because I invested a lot on CCT.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Accountsell

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

If you sell at current price you'll definitely lose money. But if you wait and hold there is a chance for making a good profit or recover your investment. You'll lose nothing if you hold CCT because project is still alive. How ever the communication is not good with the team and crystal community. But with such a low supply, it can easily reach 3x price from now.

Download and try crystal app from apple store or google store : http://crystal-clear.io/

Waiting can bring profit, selling now is definitely a lose. think about it

Tai_Pan

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

If you sell at current price you'll definitely lose money. But if you wait and hold there is a chance for making a good profit or recover your investment. You'll lose nothing if you hold CCT because project is still alive. How ever the communication is not good with the team and crystal community. But with such a low supply, it can easily reach 3x price from now.

Download and try crystal app from apple store or google store : http://crystal-clear.io/

Let's not forget the scanrio where they only made money out of the users and now they just don't give a s...it.

Accountsell

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Let's not forget the scanrio where they only made money out of the users and now they just don't give a s...it.
I completely agree. But i think this is not a good idea for selling CCT @ such a low price. If you clearly look at hitbtc and yobit ,and also etherdelta, You can sell that there is no big sell wall or even sell order. We need a little more trading volume. Just calculate yourself if another 100 ETH buy support coming from the people, what will be the price for CCT in 3 exchanges, no doub't it could reach 0.001 ETH from a single click.

Just look at the sell orders in all exchanges, its time for promotion and price will shoot up again. Just hold tight and may be your waiting will be much worth,who knows.

Tai_Pan

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

I completely agree. But i think this is not a good idea for selling CCT @ such a low price. If you clearly look at hitbtc and yobit ,and also etherdelta, You can sell that there is no big sell wall or even sell order. We need a little more trading volume. Just calculate yourself if another 100 ETH buy support coming from the people, what will be the price for CCT in 3 exchanges, no doub't it could reach 0.001 ETH from a single click.

Just look at the sell orders in all exchanges, its time for promotion and price will shoot up again. Just hold tight and may be your waiting will be much worth,who knows.

I'm not keen on selling either but I'm also afraid the price will drop faster

Accountsell

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I'll let you know a secret , just pm me . You won't regret for buying CCT now.

Tai_Pan

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

I'll let you know a secret , just pm me . You won't regret for buying CCT now.

I did

Daddy123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

Does 35% per month invest works?
ggameon

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

why is this coin falling?

I already mentioned this 2 weeks ago, when it was higher!!! ???d

I'm very surprised, if it gets on the track it is one good coin to invest. I havn't done so yet because i need to see what's up with the fluctuation.
If the devs get this coin in a good exchange it would be great.

Can anybody explain what's going on ......
MR.IX

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

i did just disover this coin and have seen that the price was 10x higher not that long ago.
is it dying or would you reccommend to invest now?

only helpful answers pls (no fud/shilling)

thanks a ton!
vcxv

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Does 35% per month invest works?

it should work alright

vcxv

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

i did just disover this coin and have seen that the price was 10x higher not that long ago.
is it dying or would you reccommend to invest now?

only helpful answers pls (no fud/shilling)

thanks a ton!
price rose higher bcz there was various investmnt options in yobit like- 10-15% daily. Once they are over people dumped the coin like anything hence price fall.
In my opinion this coin is very much undervalued and a goof time to invest. If the team manages to deliver something then there are high chances of a very good return 10x easily.

Grande2018

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
Tai_Pan

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

And now they have the nerve to post on telegram "what's up people?"......
Yo, dumbasses, if you read this, first respect your self-made promises then dare to ask your users what's up.
If you really want to know what's up then know that we are waiting eagerly for your team / dev to have some integrity and maybe some balls.....maybe

TJK

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

And now they have the nerve to post on telegram "what's up people?"......
Yo, dumbasses, if you read this, first respect your self-made promises then dare to ask your users what's up.
If you really want to know what's up then know that we are waiting eagerly for your team / dev to have some integrity and maybe some balls.....maybe
)))))))))   me too i did not undrstand what this even mean
Suke_Teki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

CCT is not supposed go down like this because their mobile app has been released, hopefully dev immediately fix this situation. besides it is altcoin for now being a lot of down, hopefully everything will improve soon

█≣≣≣   MULTIVERSUM   ≣≣≣█▐▃4th GenerationRelational Blockchain▃Pre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
       WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                              3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook     ✔     Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

CCT is not supposed go down like this because their mobile app has been released, hopefully dev immediately fix this situation. besides it is altcoin for now being a lot of down, hopefully everything will improve soon

Since the last twitter-message has been written in poor English, I still can't understand what the problem is...

Could anyone who knows Russian & decent English care to explain here?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Liixas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

Good day! I do not know much English, but I know Russian language Project full of crap if you ask "uncomfortable questions", then you immediately block do not answer the questions, just promoting the is on crutches. Just look at their app, it's not moving, I put a decent amount of money to my great regret. Guys tip for you all who have not bought do not invest in any of these faggots !!!
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

What is Crystal Clear Coin?
Crystal Clear Services is a blockchain- based platform designed to connect service providers and their potential customers.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/crystal-clear-coin.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.