Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCGPU, change sha256 to equihash. GPU mining only . protect decentralize.  (Read 17695 times)
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

Is there going to be replay protection ? Last I saw when I checked the project out was that there was not. Was wondering if they had updated the code to add it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:41 AM

Is there going to be replay protection ? Last I saw when I checked the project out was that there was not. Was wondering if they had updated the code to add it.
They annoused replay protection and more other cool things
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:18:38 AM

the BTG ticker is already taken by another coin

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

I wonder how to claim BTG while I have got some btc on blockchain wallet ? I really need a clear guide for get free BTG coins. Thanks

Following link will show you how to acquire your BTG! Basically, you need to store it in a cold wallet and claiming BTG is similar like claiming BCH. You need to own your private keys and get hold of BTC before 25 October fork. Free BTG will be available in the following listed exchange to date...

https://www.hulacoins.com/altcoin/how-to-get-free-bitcoin-gold-btg-what-is-bitcoin-gold/a-9

Exchange to list BTG :
1. HITBTC
2. BitStar
3. Beatcoin
4. Yobit

Wallet Supported for free BTG :
1. Guarda (a wallet + build in exchange)

Thank you for your information but I want to know whether some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex can support this fork ? I also look for more information about this BTG coin but it seems there are not many people interested in this fork although it's only about 6 days to start a new fork for bitcoin and I do not find clear guide for BTG claim if Users have bitcoin on that day of fork.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

They annoused replay protection and more other cool things

It's easy to "annouse" things, not so easy to have working code... Do you believe in rainbow unicorns like your avatar LOL?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: