Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win Bitcoins with Signature Campaigns ???  (Read 4818 times)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

Op bitcoin is not some thing that you need win here in this forum, but you have to render services either through signature campaign or others and get paid in return with bitcoin. Just keep your fingers crossed while checking service section for upcoming signature campaign that has a space for Jr member. It is then you follow the applications procedure and the rule of engagement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

how to follow the signature campaign is to search for projects that have a signature campaign, and follow the rules made by the project (minimum level following the signature campaign is Jr. Member), after following the signature campaign you only hope the project is successful, so you get a salary in accordance with the promised by the creator of the project

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

Hello.
  I'm looking for effective ways to win Bitcoins. So I would like to know how to join Signature Campaigns ??
Help me understand the procedures and sites where you need to have Signature Campaigns to win Bitcoins.

Thank you for helping me understand how it works.
Joining signature is a risky thing because we don't know if a campaign will be successful or not. If the wouldn't be successful  therefore you will not be paid and your effort will become useless. Other than that if you join signature campaign you should follow the in order for you to get a high stakes.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

Hello.
  I'm looking for effective ways to win Bitcoins. So I would like to know how to join Signature Campaigns ??
Help me understand the procedures and sites where you need to have Signature Campaigns to win Bitcoins.

Joining signature is a risky thing because we don't know if a campaign will be successful or not. If the wouldn't be successful  therefore you will not be paid and your effort will become useless. Other than that if you join signature campaign you should follow the in order for you to get a high stakes.
If you do talk on bounty campaigns then this would really be the scenario but if you do talk about Bitcoin campaigns i would say its somehow secure since you would still able to get paid on weekly basis.As being said the requirements on Joining any of them would really be your rank and your post quality.Its sounds easy but it isnt because managers will surely choose the best poster on which chances would really be still guaranteed for you to get in.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

Hello.

i think OP want to know how to apply and how to put a signature code to his profile, so let start. first you need to be a jr.member first, i can see that you are a jr.member, so lets move on, here are the list of campaign choose one and then read the whole thread first, because all the info on their campaign are included at their thread, then make sure that your recent post are good in english so you are easy to hired when you apply, after that copy the code that suits to your rank at your profile then save it then you are good to go for applying on some other campaign then wait for the announcement if you are accepted.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

Hello.

you can easily join in any signature campaign you desired by obeying the rules of that particular campaign, and also by equipping the right signature base on your rank, especially in altcoin section, its easier to join their than btc signature campaign.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

first you're not gonna win bitcoin, it's not a promo or a game. Signature campaign is a job so what is a signature campaign?

A signature campaign is often organized by an individual, group or company who want to promote a certain coin, platform or service or in other words they're are a company who have a new project and hiring people like me, like you, like us to spread their name or the project by putting it in your profile and ofcourse they're going to give you a minimum amount of posts to post in order to receive the payment for example a signature campaign requires you to post 20 posts within the week you're going to meet that requirements to received the bitcoins.

so here's the procedure.

1. You need atleast jr. member and your posts need to be constructive and knowledgable.
2. Go to services and find an open signature campaign that accepts jr. member.
3. Follow the rules on how to apply.
4. Wait for you to accept, wait for them to reply on the post if you're accpeted or not and usually they have spreadsheet there where you can see the participants.
5. Meet all the posts requirements.
6. Received the payment which is the bitcoin.
yeah, this is exactly  what you'll going to do if you want to join signature campaign. this is very detailed post. if you are newbie, you need to post informative posts to rank up. if you are now a junior member, find those campaigns that accept junior member. but when I say keep posting to rank up,just be careful not to look.like you are spamming because they are going to delete you. I hope this may help you.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

In signature campaigns, you pretty much put a message advertising something for the person who runs the campaign. Every campaign has its requirements. You can find a list of the campaigns available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Most of them require having a category of member of above, so you also need to post and participate in the forum in order to get that status.

Hope it helps.

Ok thank you for your answer but as a junior member, how to join the Signature Campaigns of WhyFuture and DIMCOIN for example ??
Do I have to visit their sites to register ?? And if I sign up, what will be the next step to succeed my Signature Campaigns ?? I really can not understand the procedure ??
First you need to be active here in forum so you can level up your account the more greater your rank the more they can pay you higher just go the other parts of this forum or go to newbie thread there that you can find some tips about joining in a signature campaign and the rules of the ranking system here but joining signature campaign does not pay you bitcoin.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:39:35 AM

first you're not gonna win bitcoin, it's not a promo or a game. Signature campaign is a job so what is a signature campaign?

A signature campaign is often organized by an individual, group or company who want to promote a certain coin, platform or service or in other words they're are a company who have a new project and hiring people like me, like you, like us to spread their name or the project by putting it in your profile and ofcourse they're going to give you a minimum amount of posts to post in order to receive the payment for example a signature campaign requires you to post 20 posts within the week you're going to meet that requirements to received the bitcoins.

so here's the procedure.

1. You need atleast jr. member and your posts need to be constructive and knowledgable.
4. Wait for you to accept, wait for them to reply on the post if you're accpeted or not and usually they have spreadsheet there where you can see the participants.

Thank you for your answer, it enlightens me more. now I know how signature campaigns work, this will definetely help me when I get able to join signature campaigns. Smiley

How their payment will go to my coin wallet? Is it automatically or still undergo some processes? Smiley

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:48:40 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:09:55 AM by marcbitcoins

Hello.

At our current rank you could find companies to apply  for our level only. Please search here at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0  We could fine lots of campaigns in this links just read it carefully about the rules and some information that you need on how to campaign. Also please do deep research of your campaign to choose before you apply because it might be a scam site that will put our reputation in negative trust.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:02:18 AM

Hello.

Hello. You want to join siganture campaigns and win bitcoin ? Well as of your rank, it is already possible to join or apply signature campaigns. After the August 1st, there are so many campaign opened and they are accepting junior ranks. To be able to join you just need to follow what is asked by the campaign. Sometimes you juat have to posr on the thread or sometimes you will fill up the form then you have to wear the right signature so that as you post the signature is seen by others. Right now, you can see my signature, it is in the stuff gogo, different rank different signature. If the campaign accepted you, you have to post every by the post needed like 10 post every week or more.
Me, I am joining campaigns in "marketplace(altcoins)>bounties" you can go there if you want to find campaign.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:13:00 AM

You need to have a Junior Member account. Newbie account is too new to be taken seriously for a signature campaign! Tongue
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:40:13 AM

keeping following things in mind

1 - As we know we can see everybody profile and also see what he/she has posted,
     Campaign managers see our profile and based on posts, They accept or reject
      Post quality Should be constructive and on the topic.

2 - Don't Bear negative trust.
3 - Don't spam or copy paste. Always tries to give your own opinions.

Every campaign has some rules and follow them.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

keeping following things in mind

1 - As we know we can see everybody profile and also see what he/she has posted,
     Campaign managers see our profile and based on posts, They accept or reject
      Post quality Should be constructive and on the topic.

2 - Don't Bear negative trust.
3 - Don't spam or copy paste. Always tries to give your own opinions.

Every campaign has some rules and follow them.

1) Of course, you cannot simply spam and expect this to work. Signature campaigns only accept the top posters to promote their brands effectively.

2) Again, this is obvious and a great point. If you have negative trust you can bet your bottom dollar you will not be participating in most, if any signature campaign.

3) Copying and pasting is a sure way to get yourself banned very quick.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

all you need is perseverance and commitment to follow the bounty. of course, after your account rank has a minimum requirement to join signcamp. usually at least jr.member

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

On joining the signature campaign should reach Jr.Member to join first. You just choose the signature campaign that will be selected or followed in accordance with your wishes. Certainly in each signature campaign listed rules that must be followed as well as the requirement to sign up for the signtaure campaign. Once signed up and received, start to post according to the rules of the signature campaign. in the signature campaign of course there is also its payment system, per post / per week it tells us will get paid bitcoin the payment system, when is the payment time. For more details you can also read on the thread "Signature Campaign Guidelines" for more details.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

so here's the procedure.

Thank you for your answer, it enlightens me more. now I know how signature campaigns work, this will definetely help me when I get able to join signature campaigns. Smiley

How their payment will go to my coin wallet? Is it automatically or still undergo some processes? Smiley

when you applying in a signature campaign theres a form to fill you up. mostly they asking your BTC wallet at the form you gonna fill-up and there will be the payment to you. all the information you have to know is in front of you, you just have to read carefully and i suggest to explore the whole forum and read all those topic/info that you think it can help you more in forum.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

campaign policy so you should follow their rules to attain your goals in that campaign. If joined their campaign signature you post in forum that related to that campaign because sometime they don’t count your post because it’s not related to the discussion they want. Also make your post a high quality post sometime they give a member “a low quality post”. They also give a negative trust to a member that they don’t like their post and then they kick out that member to that campaign. So be careful.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

You can gain bitcoins through signature campaigns by posting with their signature on your account on and following their rules in their signature campaign,its just easy you just need to follow rules that is issued by them

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

Hello.

when iwas a junior member i always join in twitter and facebook campaign. which the payment is bitcoin not alcoin. its more easy for me. its weekly payment even they pay small for junior. but now that im a member already injoined in different campaigh either a btc or altcoin payment... just floow their rules.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: