Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wave's DEX (exchange) Instant blockchain token creation tradeable in wallet :)  (Read 901 times)
DaBlockChain101 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

The Wave's Liteclient allows you to trade within the wallet in it's DEX (exchange), as well as create your own blockchain token within 1 minute, where you can specify the name, # of tokens in circulation, if it is re-issuable or not, and how many places after the decimal (.).   In only a matter of months, over 3,000 tokens, which can be entire economic world's unto themselves, have been created.  The possibilities to how businesses and users can use these tokens is nearly endless.  The DEX also allows you to trade vs any token that exists on Waves, for example, BTC, ETH, USD, EURO, MGO and many others.  There are also fiat gateways for wiring in and out USD and EURO, with more gateways coming soon as well as big DEX updates very soon!  

Soon Wave's will have 1,000 tx/s and non-turing complete smart contracts.  It is an ICO/token creation/trading platform amongst other things.  Transfers cost only .001 waves, and can also get much cheaper for large volume transaction processors, and trades cost .003 waves instead of a percentage like Polo or Bittrex or normal exchanges who charge between .1-.25% typically.  You can also trade EURO/USD on there!  Soon CNY too.  Basically it will become a traders paradise, as well as specific use case paradise with regards to the ease of creating a token within wallet.

You can lease  your Waves from within the Liteclient within 1 minute also, for a one time cost of .001 wave fee, and then you begin earning revenue from the nodes which validate the transactions on the network.  It's pretty amazing.  Dividends while you sleep without having to run your own node, and you can cancel at any time, and the Waves never technically leave your account.  All this in Leased Proof of Stake (LPOS).  

Pretty sweet platform with an amazing future coming up.  I wonder how many people even know about it yet?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

I m sure many people know about waves now. Waves ll be the next ethereum in a few years. Developers are working very nicely.

turn the page
koloale

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

Also, welcome DEX (exchange) in mobile wallets in a few days. At first Android, and iOS a bit later.
You'll able to trade your favorite assets right from the wallet on the go. Really swift and secure.
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

The Wave's Liteclient allows you to trade within the wallet in it's DEX (exchange), as well as create your own blockchain token within 1 minute, where you can specify the name, # of tokens in circulation, if it is re-issuable or not, and how many places after the decimal (.).   In only a matter of months, over 3,000 tokens, which can be entire economic world's unto themselves, have been created.  The possibilities to how businesses and users can use these tokens is nearly endless.  The DEX also allows you to trade vs any token that exists on Waves, for example, BTC, ETH, USD, EURO, MGO and many others.  There are also fiat gateways for wiring in and out USD and EURO, with more gateways coming soon as well as big DEX updates very soon!  

Soon Wave's will have 1,000 tx/s and non-turing complete smart contracts.  It is an ICO/token creation/trading platform amongst other things.  Transfers cost only .001 waves, and can also get much cheaper for large volume transaction processors, and trades cost .003 waves instead of a percentage like Polo or Bittrex or normal exchanges who charge between .1-.25% typically.  You can also trade EURO/USD on there!  Soon CNY too.  Basically it will become a traders paradise, as well as specific use case paradise with regards to the ease of creating a token within wallet.

You can lease  your Waves from within the Liteclient within 1 minute also, for a one time cost of .001 wave fee, and then you begin earning revenue from the nodes which validate the transactions on the network.  It's pretty amazing.  Dividends while you sleep without having to run your own node, and you can cancel at any time, and the Waves never technically leave your account.  All this in Leased Proof of Stake (LPOS).  

Pretty sweet platform with an amazing future coming up.  I wonder how many people even know about it yet?  

I know about it. Do you know about it?

Waves CEO (Sasha Ivanov) and Bitscan CEO (Rob Wilson) talk Incent ICO on BU!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

That's a great platform. I plan to run ICO this is my token address if you want to see 2qkgw56vJu3VhKTDTC8WZkx2iSgx4hbGZMaaUjR5PJBR Name Token Per Click.

I will use the token to my projects soon.
koloale

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

Definitely, a great platform to run your own ICO, functional and easy to use.
btc4peace

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

I am unable to place orders... anyone else experiencing this?

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
koloale

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:25:44 PM

I am unable to place orders... anyone else experiencing this?
It can be because of different validation errors, e.g. do you have enough tradable balance, also currently there is a limitation of placing small orders (less than 1 asset), that will be removed soon.
kolionovo

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:33:07 PM

This message hints at a close launch the finished version

"KolionovoEcosystem". Блoкчeйн в кpecтьянcкoм xoзяйcтвe.  https://kolionovosystem.com
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

I just pray that waves platform will not be like ETH platform in the future. I know that waves is better in it's features, with all the exchanges and tokens but security should be at maximum level. I hope they'll add DEX on their mobile application. It'll be a great achievement. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:53:08 PM

Waves has a strong dex team and a great community

All the clever folks from NXT community moved on and are looking at waves now
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:05:53 PM

It really is surprising how waves adopted smart contracts. Also, I think token creations on waves are easier than token creations on ethereum which makes me wonder why others choose ethereum more than waves to use in token creation if it is more convenient? As far as I know, waves has a signature campaign running OP so probably by now it is known by at least near half of bitcointalk users or more than it.
bongbarya

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:30 AM

Cant wait to use dex on the android app. May we know when this rolls ojt?
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:36:53 AM

Any chance this is being developed for iOS!!?
Giapmanhdong

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

A great platform to run your own ICO. I know that waves is better in it's features, with all the exchanges and tokens but security should be at maximum level. I hope they'll add DEX on their mobile application. 
Pele Legend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

Centralised exchanges can be hacked, robbed and DDoS’d — and often are (MtGox, Cryptsy, Bitfinex, Poloniex…)
It is not logical or safe to store decentralised assets on a centralised platform!
DRogers

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

The Matcher earns fees from the services it provides, so you can substantially increase your mining revenues.
Higginbotham

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

The rates of return for mining are currently around 1% per month on WAVES balances, and the cost of entry at 10,000 WAVES is just a few BTC. As the price of WAVES rises, so too will both returns and the price of becoming a new miner. ‘Those who get on board early, while WAVES is still below $1, will likely see quite remarkable returns in the future — aside from the increase in the value of their capital.’
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: