Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Price POS coins  (Read 577 times)
rregeA (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:31:38 AM

Hi guys,

I wanted to ask you what low price coins are worth staking. Currently am staking 1337 coin and Espers. Their price is around 3-10 satoshi, but the POS reward is nice, specially for 1337, and also, because of their low price, they are easy to get in volumes. Do you know any other coins that are cheap right now, specially during this days , that can be worth having and staking.
Am only investing bitcoins am getting from Twitter campaigns, so that's why i would prefer cheap POS coins.

Thank you
rregeA (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:02:29 PM

Moving the post to the Altcoin Marketplace
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:10:52 PM

yeah .. probably you can come to creamcoin .... they try something more in altcoin realm sphere ...
i sportsbet but also will try to stake to learn ... crm needs 36 days to mature when staked ... pos ...
visit my profile and my blog then decide if you want to join my invention: sportsbetting-working ...
that is a method to avoid gambling in sportsbetting .... we bet all for all, so that stake is not lost ...!

TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

all POS coin majority is low price
dev have not much money because not open ico, and user can easy get coin so suply is very much, and demand or bouyer is low, so price is low too
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

Hi guys,

I wanted to ask you what low price coins are worth staking. Currently am staking 1337 coin and Espers. Their price is around 3-10 satoshi, but the POS reward is nice, specially for 1337, and also, because of their low price, they are easy to get in volumes. Do you know any other coins that are cheap right now, specially during this days , that can be worth having and staking.
Am only investing bitcoins am getting from Twitter campaigns, so that's why i would prefer cheap POS coins.

Thank you

I also stake 1337 coin as it is cheap and the staking rewards pay good returns. I have one for you if you are interested and that is 808 coin which is like 1337 coin with APR however 808 coin works a little different where you need to wait 8.08 days before your coins are mature to earn stakes. I believe it's 808% APR and the price is pretty cheap at just 14 sats right now. I would at least recommend 50k+ coins if you can to earn some good stakes, that amount will take a lot longer to stake so the more coins you have staking the quicker and more stakes you will earn. And it's best to have 1 large block of coins to stake instead of smaller blocks of coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

I have staking renos ,good return.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: