- Adding RFC Pool
- Adding ArsBitcoin
- Adding EclipseMC
- Adding Eligius Pool
- Added support Mineco.in (watch out for l vs. I when typing your API key)
- Created a workaround for a relatively major bug which is associated with this Android issue affecting all pre-2.3 Android versions:http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=7074
This has the effect of no longer displaying "Did not receive a response from the server" every other time you try to refresh statistics.
This will also fix the same issue with the widget making the widget work every time (hopefully).
In conjunction with the widget, MinerStatus now provides notifications if your hashrate drops below a certain level (configurable in the options.)
This is on by default, but can be disabled in the options as well.
At this time, the widget and notifications work together and can only track one miner at a time.
Notifications will not work unless the widget is active on one of your home screens.
Notifications will appear if your hashrate drops below the given value set in the options
- Adding Ozco.in mining pool
- WIDGET IS HERE! It's also in absolute Alpha/Beta style mode. I know there are bugs! Please send any and all bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cannot add > 1 Widget (support for multiple widgets will be implemented later)
- Adding / removing widgets in random orders can sometimes lead to force closes.
- "Configure in MinerStatus" comes up when it's already configured.
- The Widget is coming soon! Adding a NON-FUNCTIONAL widget to the package. Next release will have some basic widget stuff.
- Fixing some display issues when MinerStatus fails to connect (hiding the time and the extra row)
- Adding Exchange Bitcoins (yet another exchange) for ticker stats.
- Refactored lots of code. Won't make it much faster, but it's sure prettier to read the code.
- Adding two new options to edit for users
#1) Max Errors before a Miner is removed
This value (defaults to 10) determines if a miner will be auto-removed after X consecutive errors. These errors are usually connection timeouts when trying to get the statistics from the server. Setting this to 0 will prevent a miner from being removed.
#2) Connection Timeout
This value is the number of seconds your phone will wait before a connection is established before throwing a timeout error (see above).
- Adding worker stats & total hashrate for Slush's Pool (Bitcoin Pooled Mining)
Adding Tradehill Exchange support to mirror Mt.Gox statistics. Toggle visibility on the options page.https://market.android.com/details?id=me.davidgreene.minerstatus
Are you out and about and want to know if your Bitcoin Miner has locked up? Interested in keeping tabs on your Bitcoin Miner to make sure he (or she) is working hard for your money?
Wait no more! Miner Status is here to help you do just that. Beta release 0.8.x comes with almost all of the functionality you need! Check the latest prices on Mt. Gox/Tradehill while compulsively checking your current hashrate -- what could be better?
Slush / Bitcoin Pooled Mining (http://mining.bitcoin.cz
Mt. Red (https://mtred.com/
Donate to 1Eyr5mN54UyprUHAw1zXLvkvtDNeG9erD7 if you want to entice me to work on this project more often
**Suggested Donation: 0.05 btc
Upcoming Features for the 0.8.x Releases:
- A Widget !!!
- More pools (as they come up with JSON stats)
note: bitcoins.lc and Eligius are not currently supportable due to a lack of JSON stats page. Convince your pool operator(s) to create an accessible JSON stats page, and I'll add support ASAP!
Features for 0.9.x:
- Make this ugly UI pretty!
After 1.0 release:
- Blackberry & iPhone
If you find a bug, please report it to: email@example.com
Quick QR Code download link: