Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about others altcoin than Bitcoin  (Read 2159 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

bitcoin right now is a good coin i have ever seen, it price is stable and its valueable, and the second coin that i love is ethereum, the reason is same because its price is stable you dont need worried if you hold bitcoin or ethereum if you believe that both of them is stable coin

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

the difference I know from october to december all altcoins will be lower than bitcoin price because it was made in 2016 after the start of january until september the bitcoin goes down so now I bought the coin i will hohold first until the rise I'm ready to wait for it again, just as long as it's gone as long as you earn and do not care about what you did.

bottledfireworks

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

Hello again....since i want to know what is bitcoin for you...and what you think about anothers cryptocurrencies like ethereum,litecoin,dogecoin,eth classic,zcash,dashcoin,monero,golem and others...

I'm keeping my eye on ethereum, I think it would be the second bitcoin after bitcoin step out of the lime light.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

Hello again....since i want to know what is bitcoin for you...and what you think about anothers cryptocurrencies like ethereum,litecoin,dogecoin,eth classic,zcash,dashcoin,monero,golem and others...

I think ethereum has a lot of potential for investment since it has a really low value and might increase its value just like bitcoin so I'm thinking of buying some ethereum coins for future purposes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Cryptoupp

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

I think ethereum has a lot of potential for investment since it has a really low value and might increase its value just like bitcoin so I'm thinking of buying some ethereum coins for future purposes.

Etherum is a solid project with great potential, but.... the difficult thing is to split the investment into other projects where to get profit quicker...

DamCryp

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

I believe Alts will help create several blockachain based businesses as means of funding, the ones that are focused on being a currency like litecoin, monero, etc.. will succed as they focus on their streghts vs bitcoin and strong communities.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

Altcoins are as good as bitcoin, I think any of these altcoins if people would just give the attention that bitcoin is receiving, could be as big as bitcoin as well. I think there are promising altcoins in the market like etherium and monero that could be like bitcoin if given the opportunity, if only more investors are gonna invest in them and more users are gonna buy and use them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

a lot of altcoins have potential develop and grow, but they are still young and don't use in the lifeline future I think like eth,lite,neo,strati...will be using in many sectors of life

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

In my opinion I think Bitcoin will always the best cryptocurrency for next 20 years or maybe more cause it's really difficult for any altcoins to reach to more than 5k$ price although ETH or XMR also have very good potential but to get over Bitcoin and replace the 1st place of Bitcoin is not easy and it'll take really long time about 30 or 40 more years Smiley). But I think when the total supply amount of Bitcoin still available it's impossible to get over Bitcoin Cheesy
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Well, i love bitcoins. I love the history behind it. The story, the purpose. I honestly think it is the most amazing crypto currency to have ever existed. While on other crypto currencies, i also like a lot. But not as much as bitcoins. Yes most of these coins are only made out of greed and some these are even pointless efforts to scam people. But, still, i cannot say that i hate alternate crypto currencies. Because they actually do help bitcoin. And let's be honest here, most of us here in this forum have gotten a lot of profit from these alternative coins. So i think it's safe to say that i love altcoins but i love bitcoins the most.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:46:16 PM

I believe there's nothing wrong in thinking that altcoins are heart of crypto world but then, bitcoin is also not less than a back bone of the whole crypto economy and rides it very well all the time because it is bitcoin people trade for alts and it will always remain on top. Alts do have future but under the clemency of bitcoins or unless some other alt takes it over in temrs of Volume which is very unlikely to occur.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

bitcoin as the money I will use to make ends meet. I am very happy to have known a lot about bitcoin, I can get bitcoin by joining bounty campaign. I always join a bounty campaign that uses Ethereum wallet (ETH), because I better understand using ETH wallet than in other wallets.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

I think they still exist but of having profitable, I don't think so. Because they have been in the market for a long time and a lot of altcoins newly created and this would affects its potentiality. But I believe ETH is still having a huge chances to compete others.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

bitcoin as the money I will use to make ends meet. I am very happy to have known a lot about bitcoin, I can get bitcoin by joining bounty campaign. I always join a bounty campaign that uses Ethereum wallet (ETH), because I better understand using ETH wallet than in other wallets.
Bitcoin as money haven't gained much popularity to meet end needs,, but this has been increasing as a whole with more adoption as well marketplace for bitcoin. When it comes to altcoins, these too has the potential to grow and profit the users. But bitcoin is an proven statement, whereas altcoins are yet to prove.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

for me if you want to start in small amount just buy altcoin then make atrade before get in bitcoin..because bitcoin have more potential in altcoin and altcoin is the way to get closer to bitcoin..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

for me bitcoin is the center and mains of altcoin. Of the several altcoins you mentioned do have potential and are suitable for trading. But in the end I will still collect bitcoin more, because I believe in bitcoin for the future.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

Altcoins, certain altcoins, are just a valid part of ecosphere as bitcoin. Take the majors for example; ETH, DOGE and LTC combined probably see as much traffic as bitcoin. And they all offer unique functions; ETH has its layers, DOGE is cheap and fast, and the dark coins can actually make obscured transactions. Bitcoin isnt everything.

With that being said, there is a ton of shitcoins lurking about ready to steal your value. If a coin doesnt offer any innovation pass on it; reskins of an existing coin will usually fall to the trust of the original.

But understand, it would be odd if bitcoin persisted to the end of cryptos. It was the first; the first rarely survives til the last.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:36 AM

I have no idea about other altcoin than Bitcoin. So far so good with Bitcoin Performance and the track record of the bitcoin is proven very positive and if you look for next 25 years we are very much confident bitcoin will give very good returns. Bitcoin is head of all cryptocurrency so I believe no need to think about other currency than bitcoin for at least now.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:51:58 AM

Bitcoins are a gold for me. Because of the same as I'm keeping in my gold is also the bitcoins. At Altcoins I do not see any potential for them because I do not know where they are. But this is only my opinion that there is no solid source.
nerijoyfy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

That's why cryptocurrency is really hot right now. Not anyone can afford to buy Bitcoin then they have to look for other potential coins that have many features and use cases that Bitcoin doesn't have. Investing in altcoin is also interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: