Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e.com down ! Police detains the owner .  (Read 21884 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

So according the most recent update they are offering BFX style tokens and also doing an ICO from them.  This could clear the debt instantly if they did a good job on it based on past large ICOs numbers.

Who would put money in BTC-E2 ? These people must be crazy surely.

BTC-e operated without any issue for more than 6 years, until the FBI seized their servers. They never cheated their users, and never asked for any ID verification. So I still trust them more than any other exchange.

Leroy "Honestly" Fodor also didn't proofread his posts prior to publishing.

Circa 2014: Cryptsy NEVER cheated me outta one sotashi, ergo Paul Vernon is innocent.
MichealSRodriguez

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

He will act like that in any shape or form, the real reason for the arrest may be because they do not collect any user information and may be so the reason he was placed under money laundering. They accept bank wire and they send wire to them. This means that they have done business in the US under FINCEN and they need to register as MSB. What does it mean when people just let their money sit like $ 2500- $ 10,000 in a exchange because we all know that you do not have full control over it.
so I will be grateful to you that next time you will not use a bad word with another person because it is so bad in front of people it is not a good thing to do. So be careful the next time.
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

"For all those who buried us, I will remind you that the service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it. The funds will be returned to everyone!" - BTC-e.com. Fight the tptb!!
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

$10,000 REWARD AND BOUNTY OUT

Looks like they are all coming out.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below

Doesn't hurt to repost. Free money is Free money

mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

BTC-e = Exmo= Wex = same scammers and fraudsters.  it's simple Smiley

as long, the clients will tolerate exchangers like them, shits like this will happen.
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

as long, the clients will tolerate exchangers like them, shits like this will happen.

Yup and the fack they are scamming people by not allowing those locked out back in speaks for itself, Just this link alone with a $10,000 USD Bounty is pretty much EXACTLY whats happening.... We are screwed.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

Wex is not going to cooperate with any US-based customers at all.  End of story.  Yes, that sucks.  Remember, the FBI is still investigating.  I personally suspect that this is the beginning of a concerted effort to freeze out any Americans from crypto currency in retaliation.  But I cannot justify this statement.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:39:57 AM

Yup and the fack they are scamming people by not allowing those locked out back in speaks for itself, Just this link alone with a $10,000 USD Bounty is pretty much EXACTLY whats happening.... We are screwed.

I lean toward whoever is behind the new BTC-e are/were no way part of the original, the nefarious actors simply coming along and phishing vitals from all willing to give it to them under the belief that their assets are/were still safe and will be returned. Think about it!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:34:55 PM

Too many scammers destroying the name of bitcoin. Perhaps this is why Satoshi is hiding somewhere, he didn't want his coin being used for bad purposes and to scam digital money from innocent people.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

Too many scammers destroying the name of bitcoin. Perhaps this is why Satoshi is hiding somewhere, he didn't want his coin being used for bad purposes and to scam digital money from innocent people.

Hey, maybe SN created MyBitcoin.com and kinda saw the writing on the wall that Bitcoin's days were numbered so he implemented an exit strategy.

ref.: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/MyBitcoin
BrickWall

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:08:39 PM

Wex is not going to cooperate with any US-based customers at all.  End of story.  Yes, that sucks.  Remember, the FBI is still investigating.  I personally suspect that this is the beginning of a concerted effort to freeze out any Americans from crypto currency in retaliation.  But I cannot justify this statement.

He is operating illegally. It's not like they are actively looking to go after the people. He was operating illegally and therefore was dealt with.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:45:52 AM

this is good news, because what I heard that the perpetrator has been doing money laundering with 4 billion dollars into bitcoin, he can cheat more people more if not immediately arrested. this is also a form of warning against hackers and scammers to stop them from doing evil.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: