Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27761 times)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

In what price you ll be sell this devices? Price ll be fixed for any country? You ll sell your devices for any country, right?

i think its not for sell for now. if you invest 3 btc or 300 eth on aht you will get it for free.
a good choice though. they say you will earn aht with that device

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

16 days left until the token sale ends - Does this refer to the Lot #2 Phase? or the whole token sale?
What happens to the unsold tokens? will they be burned?

It is now 15 days left before the token sale ends. I know many investors will invest their money to this project. I also curious about what will happen to the unsold token.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:13:16 AM

16 days left until the token sale ends - Does this refer to the Lot #2 Phase? or the whole token sale?
What happens to the unsold tokens? will they be burned?

It is now 15 days left before the token sale ends. I know many investors will invest their money to this project. I also curious about what will happen to the unsold token.
I wanna make sure there are many people who are really investing in this project and one way to know if that will happen
is to know first the total amount that is invested so far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

I invested some money in your project since I think it is a very valid one. Anyway, what I didn't like at all is that you sent me the confirmation email after 24 hours and you don't send tokens immediately. There is no clear information on your site about tokens distribution... I thought you would have sent the tokens right after the purchase.

bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:29:56 AM

In what price you ll be sell this devices? Price ll be fixed for any country? You ll sell your devices for any country, right?

The target price we're aiming for is $299 but this depends on variables outside of our control such as taxes and customs fees.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

i think its not for sell for now. if you invest 3 btc or 300 eth on aht you will get it for free.

Yes, I know. I asked about price for other people, who ll buy this device in 2018. What price ll be?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

The target price we're aiming for is $299 but this depends on variables outside of our control such as taxes and customs fees.

You want sellling this devices worldwide? How many devices you planning to sell in 2018 ?
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

Yes, I know. I asked about price for other people, who ll buy this device in 2018. What price ll be?

The targeted price is $299.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

Probably its asked before but is this devices ready? Have you got any avaible now? Or at least a prototype?
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

Probably its asked before but is this devices ready? Have you got any avaible now? Or at least a prototype?

We currently have working prototypes of our test cartridge, Bowhead hardware device, vegan spherical gels and mobile app.

For indepth information on the current functional operations of the device please view page 14 of our whitepaper - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

Beta devices are aiming to be shipped before Q2 2018.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:59:44 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

From the Bowhead Health team we wanted to thank you for your support thus far. We have 2,797,071 Anonymized Health Tokens left in Lot #2  ... We will be applying an update to the site within the next couple days to improve the payment flow, user registration and also a new video explaining the utility of AHT.

Thanks again for all your support! We have some more news to share later this week.

2.7m + Bowhead health tokens (AHT) are left! that's great news. sooner or later it'll all be sold out!.
Keep it up guys! I'm pretty sure this project will have a great success!  Wink

Yeah. It seems that this project will really become a successful project. Many investors are now invested their money to this project because they know that this project is really have potential.
Knowing that this involves the healthcare of everyone in the world makes it more attractive for investors and as you can see the team is very well-balanced. So in conclusion, all I can say is that this project has a high probability of being successful and I'm counting on this. Goodluck!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
Bowhead is very interesting and very promising to many people that supports it and believing it and i am one of them.  It can helps many people in terms of medical and that's great.
Bowhead will become very helpful to a lot of people knowing that diseases are getting wider this days. Many people are having difficulties whenever they are visiting their personal doctors which is the main thing that this project is aiming to, to make it a lot easier doing stuffs related to every individuals health. I'm hoping for the success of this project and Goodluck!
Aura689

Activity: 672

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:09:27 AM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
Bowhead is very interesting and very promising to many people that supports it and believing it and i am one of them.  It can helps many people in terms of medical and that's great.
Bowhead will become very helpful to a lot of people knowing that diseases are getting wider this days. Many people are having difficulties whenever they are visiting their personal doctors which is the main thing that this project is aiming to, to make it a lot easier doing stuffs related to every individuals health. I'm hoping for the success of this project and Goodluck!

The bowhead is very interesting. With the existence of advanced equipment like this, we will no longer difficulties in terms of health. Everyone can know early on about their health. Success for this project and be the best.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:52:40 AM

The bowhead is very interesting. With the existence of advanced equipment like this, we will no longer difficulties in terms of health. Everyone can know early on about their health. Success for this project and be the best.

We do appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the support and belief in the project!
karanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

Concept of Bowhead is amazing.It will be a revolutionary project in preventive and personalized healthcare.It will benefit lot of people around the globe.

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

2,598,861 token left.. that's nice, the project is gaining momentum!

When will the next update on the tokens sold be?

Thanks

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Thank you HackdroidTech for featuring Bowhead Health!

Disrupting a $200 billion market - Bowhead Health

BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 938

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

Please change my status  full member --> sr.member.
Ths

gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

Concept of Bowhead is amazing.It will be a revolutionary project in preventive and personalized healthcare.It will benefit lot of people around the globe.
I agree your opinion, bowhead health is very interesting, I really support the program.good luck and good work as planned.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Please change my status  full member --> sr.member.
Ths

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know, it was changed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: