Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27755 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

I want to know total raised funds of Bowhead Health ICO after crowdsale complete, because I cannot track your funds through explorer Waves platform like Etherscan.io of Ethereum platform. Thanks in advance.

I also wanted to know, as it has been almost a week since the token sale was finished and the amount collected has not yet been reported

OI
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:14:44 AM

I want to know total raised funds of Bowhead Health ICO after crowdsale complete, because I cannot track your funds through explorer Waves platform like Etherscan.io of Ethereum platform. Thanks in advance.

I also wanted to know, as it has been almost a week since the token sale was finished and the amount collected has not yet been reported

true.. or maybe we just have missed the update? Smiley but anyway, we will still need to wait a bit more, maybe they will give us a quick update about the crowdsale results. hope so..
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

true.. or maybe we just have missed the update? Smiley but anyway, we will still need to wait a bit more, maybe they will give us a quick update about the crowdsale results. hope so..
I think it's not hard to update the total amount raised, but let's hear it from them if what are the reasons why until now
the total figures is not revealed yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:57:38 PM

I think it's not hard to update the total amount raised, but let's hear it from them if what are the reasons why until now
the total figures is not revealed yet.

We are in the final stages of auditing all transactions and will be releasing a statement on total funds raised shortly. Thank you for your patience.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

Price for devices on Kickstarter will be same as you announsed early?

That is correct! Our target price for the device is $199-$299 with our Kickstarter launching in January 2018 and the first shipment of devices expected the same summer.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bowhead-health-to-launch-kickstarter-post-initial-coin-offering

So, its will be a pre-sale for devices on Kickstarter? In fact, devices will be shipment in summer only?
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Bowhead Health projects with these health products hopefully his dev team successfully developed his project. health-based projects are very rare, and maybe this will be very successful, because so rare.
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

That is correct! Our target price for the device is $199-$299 with our Kickstarter launching in January 2018 and the first shipment of devices expected the same summer.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bowhead-health-to-launch-kickstarter-post-initial-coin-offering

So, its will be a pre-sale for devices on Kickstarter? In fact, devices will be shipment in summer only?

Yes there will be a pre-sale available on Kickstarter.com from January and the Bowhead devices are expected to ship Summer 2018.

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:26 AM

Any update how much funds has been raised through crowdsale till now no email received regarding when the price of this token will get finalized. It will be nice to release this information this will make the process more transparent.
eka888

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

in which exchanges Bowhead Health token will be on trade? When?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

in which exchanges Bowhead Health token will be on trade? When?
You can trade AHT tokens immediately on waves decentralized exchange.
I heard more major exchanges will be coming up soon. Excited with this project.

eka888

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Yes there will be a pre-sale available on Kickstarter.com from January and the Bowhead devices are expected to ship Summer 2018.

looking forward more news Smiley
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

You may purchase AHT from Waves Decentralized Exchange now!

To access the wallet and exchange please visit - https://waveswallet.io/

Make sure you type "Bowhead" in the exchange and find the asset with the green checkmark.

The asset ID is: HfFHZaPzGMSdHvaaZ7S8mrZrPWEyGzfA6VDuSRzb8uY6

*Please note you will need 0.003 Waves in your wallet to pay the exchange fees. You can contact Waves support who will transfer this amount to you - https://support.wavesplatform.com

For further information, support and to ask the Bowhead team questions please join our Telegram group - https://t.me/bowheadtokensale

HealPoint

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

Big fan of this wonderful project - hope everything goes as planned
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:54:54 AM

Does the total tokens supply continue as advertised? Or will the tokens not sold at ICO be burned? And what was the total number of tokens sold in the token sale?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

It's important to be patient and wait... until lot of people hear of this and law of supply and demand rises the price. Now is turn on Bowhead crew to do the marketing :blush: and everybody will be happy.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

Does the total tokens supply continue as advertised? Or will the tokens not sold at ICO be burned? And what was the total number of tokens sold in the token sale?

They said about this around a mounth ago. Unsold tokens will be sold in autum 2018 (when product will be ready)
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

I confirm to have received my Bowhead Tokens (ATH). Thank you!

Everything is going as planned and I'm very confident this project will become huge. Also, when will you listed on coinmarketcap.com?

tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:48 AM

I did not see any of that in the road map if I had known
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:10:59 AM

Bowhead (AHT) is now also listed on Tidex.com
https://tidex.com/exchange/aht/btc

Keep it up bowhead team! Hopefully it will also be listed on any major exchanges soon. Smiley

Source: https://twitter.com/bowheadhealth/status/908434823387152384

nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

You may purchase AHT from Waves Decentralized Exchange now!

To access the wallet and exchange please visit - https://waveswallet.io/

Make sure you type "Bowhead" in the exchange and find the asset with the green checkmark.

The asset ID is: HfFHZaPzGMSdHvaaZ7S8mrZrPWEyGzfA6VDuSRzb8uY6

*Please note you will need 0.003 Waves in your wallet to pay the exchange fees. You can contact Waves support who will transfer this amount to you - https://support.wavesplatform.com

For further information, support and to ask the Bowhead team questions please join our Telegram group - https://t.me/bowheadtokensale

when added another exchanger
need another waves dex, if not added another exchanger, volume transaction is low

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: